Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

View Poll Results: should this forum be closed?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

1 100.00%
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

A Call for the MODS to close this forum!!

This has turned into a sham. All it is doing is fostering dissent among the members. It's clear that there are muslim extremists on here that constantly stir up Sh*t. The debate is not productive or healthy in any way. When "we" meaning non-muslims criticize any muslim it is the terrorists not the religion, nor the peaceful people who practice it.

In any event although a good attempt I don't think this is a healthy forum for this board IMO. I think closing it and banning religious and political threads and comments should be considered.

Please vote.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I have had all my arguments in a civil manner. But to me it seems like the "non-muslims" are the violent and more intolerant of the bunch.

If you cant handle the heat get out. Dont come to this section of the forum.

I dont know why you people are complaning. You dont like it, dont click on this section of the forums.

Isnt that the reason its has its own seperate place.

Banning something you dont like. Its an Unamerican thing to do.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have to agree with caucasion bro, altho id still like to see him and all other (edited) play in traffic.....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    This isn't a Democracy and polls put up by memebers to cose forums can be considered a practice in futility.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I have had all my arguments in a civil manner. But to me it seems like the "non-muslims" are the violent and more intolerant of the bunch.

If you cant handle the heat get out. Dont come to this section of the forum.

I dont know why you people are complaning. You dont like it, dont click on this section of the forums.

Isnt that the reason its has its own seperate place.

Banning something you dont like. Its an Unamerican thing to do.
    I agree with you completely. Its one particular non-muslim who's stirring trouble here in this forum. I'm sure you (CAUSASIAN) will agree that most of us here, regardless our politics have debated (sometimes heated) but generally with respect to each other. While we can all afford be 'airchair warlords' in front of our computer screens we've one particular member 'Rak_Ani' who lives in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and yet she remains respectfull in her replies here. I value your posts (CAUSASIAN) and as an Irishman I can indentify with some of what you say awhile disagreeing completely with your political stance on Israel.

Nope its a good forum, but some people have had to be reminded today via PM's (they know who they are) to pull in their attitudes some.

Thread Information