Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: The Bush legacy

Badgerman is offline Banned

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    here we go again....slinging more **** at OUR (United States of America) President....just leave the country when he gets re-elected....I, for one, am a patriot, and will try my best to help this country stay the world's only super power instead of following in Rome's footsteps by letting my morals decay with liberal ideology.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    What does this prove? Ive got a relative who is in prison for murder and has stabbed a cop during a drug raid...does this have anything to do with me? ahh, because i'm related I guess so right? When you say things like "It is said that he stole" and "This is Orlando, Jeb's friend" that means absolutely nothing. Hell, I'm sure Ive met huge pot dealers and organizers of prostitution so you can probably throw some random dude up there and say it is my friend too. Great site though dude

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy34
    here we go again....slinging more **** at OUR (United States of America) President....just leave the country when he gets re-elected....I, for one, am a patriot, and will try my best to help this country stay the world's only super power instead of following in Rome's footsteps by letting my morals decay with liberal ideology.

rome fell because of corruption (lib and cons) dont skew history to suit your arguement

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    What does this prove? Ive got a relative who is in prison for murder and has stabbed a cop during a drug raid...does this have anything to do with me? ahh, because i'm related I guess so right? When you say things like "It is said that he stole" and "This is Orlando, Jeb's friend" that means absolutely nothing. Hell, I'm sure Ive met huge pot dealers and organizers of prostitution so you can probably throw some random dude up there and say it is my friend too. Great site though dude

Proves that people with power and connections make a mockery of the laws
    they endorse so strongly.......
    Bush will get up there and spout off constantly about the rule of law......but when it comes to himself and his family it doesn't apply.......every one of you and I would be in prison for the crap they pull.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Proves that people with power and connections make a mockery of the laws
    they endorse so strongly.......
    Bush will get up there and spout off constantly about the rule of law......but when it comes to himself and his family it doesn't apply.......every one of you and I would be in prison for the crap they pull.
    and Kerry has no money? Well, at least you realize that $ owns...anybody with money can get away with anything...look at OJ

Thread Information