Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member

Cheney hurting Bush?

Does anyone think that Cheney is hurting Bush in the polls?? I think if Bush ran with Giuliani or McCain he would be killing kerry in the polls

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think he is killing bush but if he had one of those 2 guys you mentioned there would be no contest as to who would win this election. McCain would get moderate republicans who are voting for kerry to vote for bush and would get plenty of dems to vote for him as well. Gulliani would hand over New York to Bush on a silver platter along with is 30+ electoral votes.

Aboot is offline Banned
    There's no way McCain would run with Bush.

no he def would never run with bush, his political future is still bright may be the choice for the repubs in 2008, esp if kerry wins, that way it wont be such shift for voters

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    Does anyone think that Cheney is hurting Bush in the polls?? I think if Bush ran with Giuliani or McCain he would be killing kerry in the polls
    The thought of Cheney as prez scares the heck outta me.....I don't know how he has heart trouble.....cause he has no heart......he is one cold mofo

physio_sport is offline Banned
    i heard some bad things about cheney.
    why is he so disliked?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    If McCain ran with Bush it would show a lack of self-esteem on McCain's part after Bush verbally assaulted him last election and attacked his war record just as he did Kerry's with non-truths.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    If McCain ran with Bush it would show a lack of self-esteem on McCain's part after Bush verbally assaulted him last election and attacked his war record just as he did Kerry's with non-truths.
    That's the least of it. Bush used the race of McCain's adopted daughter to play on the racism of the voters. ****ing sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod

GWs quite the stud isn't he......did he attack Wesley Clarke too??

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    GWs quite the stud isn't he......
    Yeah class act.

Ok lets not hijac the thread, i was only asking if cheney is hurting him and if those other two would help him

yes theyd help, but im not sure if cheney is hurting him. those other 2 are upgrades from cheney so to speak. but great points guys!!! Bush is a turd! go back to that texas stinkhole you came from facist!!!

chances is offline Associate Member
    As far as the polls are concerned Cheney isn't hurting, but he isn't helping either. As to the other guys, if popularity alone was the criteria for a VP, then either one would be a better choice, but Cheney is Bush's closest advisor and he would never let that security blanket go.

chance

Quote Originally Posted by chances
    As far as the polls are concerned Cheney isn't hurting, but he isn't helping either. As to the other guys, if popularity alone was the criteria for a VP, then either one would be a better choice, but Cheney is Bush's closest advisor and he would never let that security blanket go.

chance
    That's cause Cheney is really the pres.....so do you want another four of Cheney......count me out

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Well, IMO McCain should have been the Repulican Candidate in 2000.....so to answer your question: I think Bush would be better off with McCain as his running mate. Not like it would ever happen though......

Cheneys plane almost collided with another one about 2 weeks ago... Bush would have had to pick another running mate

Thread Information