Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sorn is offline Junior Member

Unhappy The russian massacre

It's terrible! . Around 400 killed. Many of which were inocent children.
    Those terrorists deserve nothing but swift death... this is the most horrible terrorist attack I know of. IMO it completely overshades 9/11 ... which was the largest.. but this one is just the lowest, ugliest, most horrible terrorist attack I've ever heard of.

It's time for Russia to retaliate.. big time.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    They dont have any common sence. They trying to take the whole world on. They allready have the most powerfull nation on their azz. Now they want to mess with the Big Dog Russia. Russia will do as they please to these people.

I also Agree this is getting up there with 9/11. How can these people do such things in the name of God????

Actually I said this attack completely overshades 9/11.. not that it's "up there" with it.
    What I mean is it completely overshades by the scale of cruelty and evilness. But 9/11 is still the biggest terrorist attack.

Definately!!!!!

Man I think it's weird almost noone has said anything about this?? Don't you get international news back there in the US?

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    There has been threads dedicated too this bro

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree Russia will deal with this BIG TIME!

grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member
    Russia has been retaliating bigtime for years. Trust me, the Russians do their fair share of no-no's too.

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Grizzly is some good chew ever try redseal... not to hijack the thread or anything.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlywintergreen75
    Russia has been retaliating bigtime for years. Trust me, the Russians do their fair share of no-no's too.
    I agree...these chechniyan terrorists didnt just pop out of nowhere..they have been commititng terrorist acts for a long time..and as grizzly said the russians have used very brutal retaliations..sometimes so brutal it makes you say 'hold on....you dont have to get them back that bad!!'

its sad innocent people have to die for problems between government and people wanting their own government.....but make no mistake about it Russia has always been on the terrorist backs...thats whats leading them to such desperate acts.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlywintergreen75

That is what im saying. Russia doesnt listen to the U.N. or and international law. They have done some pretty harsh stuff. The last thing they(Muslim terrorists) want is to personally piss off puton. If these people are fighting for their cause and everyone wants to back them up. They might want to ask everyone where they live if their beliefs are strong enough to endure some more carpet bombing. They themselves are causing more problems for their people. Not everyone in checnya wants to be a Martyr.

Russia can do what ever it wants and no body can do anything about it. Not even America. And they know this.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by sorn
    Those terrorists deserve nothing but swift death... this is the most horrible terrorist attack I know of. IMO it completely overshades 9/11 ... which was the largest.. but this one is just the lowest, ugliest, most horrible terrorist attack I've ever heard of.

I'm not trying to imply anything, but when the Turks erased the Turkish Hizballa from this earth, it was with a huge operation during which all of the members AND their families were killed.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    I'm not trying to imply anything, but when the Turks erased the Turkish Hizballa from this earth, it was with a huge operation during which all of the members AND their families were killed.
    Turkish Hizbollah is good and alive and growing faster than ever, not only in Turkey, but in Europe especially Germany, if you think they have been wiped out, you must be reading to much Israeli news.

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    I agree...these chechniyan terrorists didnt just pop out of nowhere..they have been commititng terrorist acts for a long time..and as grizzly said the russians have used very brutal retaliations..sometimes so brutal it makes you say 'hold on....you dont have to get them back that bad!!'

its sad innocent people have to die for problems between government and people wanting their own government.....but make no mistake about it Russia has always been on the terrorist backs...thats whats leading them to such desperate acts.
    42,000 Chechan kids of School age have been killed by the Russian Army in the recent conflict.

500,000 Chechans have been killed in the recent conflict.

The world turns a blind eye.

chances is offline Associate Member
    I've said I am not completely educated on the Chechnya problem. But what does this accomplish other than the deaths of more innocents? And now that Russian innocents have been so brutally killed, is that going to stop the brutality within Chechnya?

This morning sees huge anti-terror demonstrations in Red Square and all over Russia. This hasn't brought the killing that has taken place in Chechnya into the world spotlight, it just shows the Chechans to be of the same cloth as other terrorists. How does that stop the killing?

chance

Quote Originally Posted by chances
    I've said I am not completely educated on the Chechnya problem. But what does this accomplish other than the deaths of more innocents? And now that Russian innocents have been so brutally killed, is that going to stop the brutality within Chechnya?

This morning sees huge anti-terror demonstrations in Red Square and all over Russia. This hasn't brought the killing that has taken place in Chechnya into the world spotlight, it just shows the Chechans to be of the same cloth as other terrorists. How does that stop the killing?

chance
    But did anyone pay attention to the Chechans when half of our population was wiped out? No.

Did people pay attention to Chechans when terrorism was commited? Yes.

Why do you think these terrorists want to go on TV after their crimes?

They want their voices and pleas to be heard.

chances is offline Associate Member
    I'm not seeing the Chechan side of it at all. Well, except the one militant who said that some of the people who took over the school didn't realize they were taking kids hostage so their commrads shot them when they deciided it wasn't right. Oh, and that he didn't shoot any kids. That's it.

No mention of the death that has been visited on the Chechans. Nothing like that. I may just be missing it on the news channels, but I'm not seeing it online either. Maybe it's too early yet. We'll see.

chance

The Chechan militants are saying it wasnt the Chechans that did this, but the work or Ingush, Russian, Dagestani and Arab militants.

But I am sure Chechans were involved.

Quote Originally Posted by chances
    I'm not seeing the Chechan side of it at all.
    Suprisingly the hostage takers didnt want cameras in this terrorist act. Usually they want cameras inside, so they can tell their side of the story.

In the Moscow Theatre Seige for example, the Chechans let all the children leave the theater when they stormed in.

They also had video cameras that was broadcast to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Asia.

And Movsar Barayev explained why this was being commited and told his demands.

This recent incident also had a list of demands, they said Russia must stop the war in Chechnya, and they must release all the Islamist Fighters that Russia captured in the Ingush province.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 09-07-2004 at 08:52 AM.

singern is offline Banned

Let us bow our heads

May those murdered children, women, and men rest in piece, May the godless, heartless brutal inhumanity of the terrorists, and their supporters burn in hell. May president Putin grow a set of balls and step up to the plate, and do what needs to be done. May we all learn from this, may the world finally take a stand, a single voice. May the world see fit to remove the plague of Islamic terrorism from the face of the earth.

A-men.
    Can I get an A-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Causasian
    May those murdered children, women, and men rest in piece, May the godless, heartless brutal inhumanity of the state terrorists like Russia and Israel, and their supporters burn in hell. May Muslim leaders grow a set of balls and step up to the plate, and do what needs to be done. May we all learn from this, may the world finally take a stand, a single voice. May the world see fit to remove the plague of State terrorism from the face of the earth.
    Ameeeen

Caucasian you were already warned by Bouncer re: changing the wording on people posts. You are obviously intelligent why stoop to that level?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    May those murdered children, women, and men rest in piece, May the godless, heartless brutal inhumanity of the terrorists, and their supporters burn in hell. May president Putin grow a set of balls and step up to the plate, and do what needs to be done. May we all learn from this, may the world finally take a stand, a single voice. May the world see fit to remove the plague of Islamic terrorism from the face of the earth.

A-men.
    Can I get an A-Men
    I'll throw in an A-men, also.......May the good lord welcome his new angles, aid comfort to those left behind that lost a loved one, may he lay a heavy hand on the hearts of those behind this shamful act so they never forget the deed they commited and may the lord guide the worlds leaders to lay down all weapons against his brother. AMEN.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Caucasian you were already warned by Bouncer re: changing the wording on people posts. You are obviously intelligent why stoop to that level?
    Actually Bouncer was mad cause I made a Nazi/Israeli comparison. Not because of changing the quote.

Anyway, my name appears in the quote, so I said that.

hung-solo is offline Registered User

look i totally disagree with what happened to the inocent kids and all but russia had it coming to them 10fold.. the russian army used to do the same thing to those people for years.. personally i think that the russians deserved a taste of their own medicine..

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Ameeeen
    You are one sick perverted monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    You are one sick perverted monkey.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    its funny that when russia/soviet union was murdering chechnyan chilldren by the thousands people where quite, now when a few hundred russian children get killed every one has to start singing "look at the evil chechnyans"

well russia was the first to kill children and the checnyans are now doind the same to russia.

killing children is a russian technique.

if russians don;t want there own children dead they shouldn't go around killing other peoples.
    this is basically a taste of thier own medicine. and they should have spent more time on the flavour of this medicince becuase as they have now found out that their medicine tastes quite bitter.

Well I guess we should all just start killing all of our enemies right now and get this whole thing resolved. Let the carnage begin!

Chechans really screwed up on this one though. Putin got what he wanted. He will be a fool to negotiate with Chechans now.

Putin infered to the fall of the Soviet Union in his recent speech.

Putin love the Soviet Union, and always had visions of brining it back.

Russia is going to become the Soviet Union again, its a matter of time, under Putin.

Caucasian I agree it seems that way.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Actually Bouncer was mad cause I made a Nazi/Israeli comparison. Not because of changing the quote.

Anyway, my name appears in the quote, so I said that.
    Actually I was p*ssed at both. We could all resort that that c*ap and I'd lock every d*mn post here. Like he said, your an intelligent guy, I actually enjoy your posts, so you don't need to stoop to doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    its funny that when russia/soviet union was murdering chechnyan chilldren by the thousands people where quite, now when a few hundred russian children get killed every one has to start singing "look at the evil chechnyans"

well russia was the first to kill children and the checnyans are now doind the same to russia.

killing children is a russian technique.

if russians don;t want there own children dead they shouldn't go around killing other peoples.
    this is basically a taste of thier own medicine. and they should have spent more time on the flavour of this medicince becuase as they have now found out that their medicine tastes quite bitter.
    Your REALLY don't get this. Not one person hear would disagree with CAUSASIAN about the terrible war inflicted on his people by Russia. But what happened in the school was the deliberate mass slaughter of the most prescious things in this world, CHILDREN. Pure and simple. I'm sure, no I know, CAUSASIAN is sick to the pit of his stomach at this, its unprecedented and it casts a dark shodow on his people's cause. Regardless where these little kids where, or what war or religion the world would be appauled. Your being selfish taking the view your taking. If this was Muslim, Hindu, christian or Jewish children we'd be saying the same things. Adults walked into a childrens school knowing that prescious little children, countless many, were going to be murdered. They were prepared to look those kids in the eye and murder them. Stop looking for excuse's for their killers, because regardless their cause they were worse than the lowest animals on the street.

At least CAUSASIAN has the intelligence and the compassion to condemn the murder of civilians, sadly you appear to be sadly lacking.

I'll just say this. I can identify with 90% of what CAUSASIAN writes because I took the same view (militarily) as he did with the war here in Ireland. I took the view that military targets were legitimate targets and condemned the murder of civilians Being a Christian my religious views were totally at odd's with his of course, I didn't look to god for justification for my countries war. It was a land dispute, Britain occupies 6 counties of Ireland (for the time being). Although our war here was seen as a war between Protestants and Catholics it wasn't!. Its just that the majority of Protestants in Northern Ireland are loyal to the British crown, and catholics are nationist Irishmen and women. We don't see any glory in death, I'd rather live for my country than die for it.

I didn't know about the killings of the Russian soldiers... those bastards.

[QUOTE=physio_sport]its funny that when russia/soviet union was murdering chechnyan chilldren by the thousands people where quite, now when a few hundred russian children get killed every one has to start singing "look at the evil chechnyans"
    QUOTE]

Why dont you Justify this, taken from cnn international.com

Russian security forces overheard a disturbing walkie-talkie conversation between the terrorists:

"What are you doing? Why? I hear some noise. What's going on? I'm just in the middle of shooting some children."

"They were bored," . "So they shot children."

Did they do 'cause they were bored??

Did they do 'cause they were bored??
    This is what the Russian security forces reported. We can only assume this is true since we know the rest of the story. The terrorists had entered the school with the cold intention of killing the children. The fact that they did so for amusement shouldn’t surprise anyone. They are sick, perverted, sadistic, bastards. Period.

I know all about what the russians are capable of. I know you causasian knows it first hand. You have to understand something. The United States can not do anything to the russians. It was a very dumb move to pull off a terror attack like this. Now if the U.S. needs anything at the U.N. pertaining to The War On Terror Russia will probally cooperate. They havnt been before but we now have a common enemy so they may be able to put our differences aside.

By the way that was me that you turned my post into a pro-Nazi read!! Sh!thead!!! LOL

Physio knows that in Islam its wrong to kill women and children regardless. But its his human emotions that are taking over.

I cant watch those funerals of those kids, cause I feel bad for the Russian mothers.

I can see the face of my mother in many of those mothers grieving.

It was totally totally wrong to kill those kids.

If the Chechans wanted revenge we should have stepped up our military escalation in Chechnya against Russian soldiers, not poor farmers and their kids.

Alteast go an attack Putin and his people, instead of the civilians.

But as I said, Russia has killed alot of Chechan kids also, 100 fold. But two wrongs dont make a right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information