Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

http://www.kerryoniraq.com/

http://www.kerryoniraq.com/

Stirin the pot again

A little conservative propaganda... At least I can admit it... hehehe

CHYRON: "I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq ..." - John Kerry, 7/29/02 Remarks at the 2002 DLC National Conversation, NY (Senator John Kerry, Speech To The 2002 DLC National Conversation, New York, NY, 7/29/02)

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    CHYRON: "I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq ..." - John Kerry, 7/29/02 Remarks at the 2002 DLC National Conversation, NY (Senator John Kerry, Speech To The 2002 DLC National Conversation, New York, NY, 7/29/02)
    KERRY: "And the fact is, in the resolution that we passed, we did not empower the President to do regime change." (NBCís "Meet The Press," 8/31/03)

CBSí DAN RATHER: "Voted for the war, but now didnít vote for the money to finance the war." (CBSí "Evening News," 7/21/04)

KERRY: "Thatís not a flip-flop. Thatís not a flip-flop." (CBSí "Evening News," 7/21/04)

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    **** its hard to keep up with you bro what can i say. i agree with you. kerry is a numbnut. i think he and bush should go all out battle royal style to decide the election. who needs voting anyway. i mean hell. most americans dont vote anyway

NO NO NO not battle royal....THUNDERDOME style. hell yeah with chainsaws and swords and big elastic bands.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    CBSí DAN RATHER: "Voted for the war, but now didnít vote for the money to finance the war." (CBSí "Evening News," 7/21/04)

KERRY: "Thatís not a flip-flop. Thatís not a flip-flop." (CBSí "Evening News," 7/21/04)

Thats not a flip flop... those are two completly different issues. I support the war, but I dont support spending 87 million dollars to rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    **** its hard to keep up with you bro what can i say. i agree with you. kerry is a numbnut. i think he and bush should go all out battle royal style to decide the election. who needs voting anyway. i mean hell. most americans dont vote anyway

NO NO NO not battle royal....THUNDERDOME style. hell yeah with chainsaws and swords and big elastic bands.

now that would be cool!

Thread Information