09-15-2004, 04:46 AM #1
JEWS and CHRISTIANS & MUSLIMS belief in END OF DAYS ?
this thread i am basically starting to get info on what are your beliefs in the end of days ............ its my curiosity and intrigue to find out your views , thx
09-15-2004, 11:56 PM #2
I think if it happens any time soon im screwed!!!!!!
09-16-2004, 04:43 AM #3Originally Posted by Anhydro78
09-16-2004, 05:30 AM #4
What do muslims believe of the end of days?? I'll post my thoughts after work. OH zoaib! I just saw you are in florida...? I dont want to change this thread, but one post maybe on how things are there...Seems like the end of days is hitting florida. hehe.
09-16-2004, 07:18 AM #5Originally Posted by max2extreme
09-16-2004, 07:26 AM #6Originally Posted by max2extreme
Cambridge University Islamic Society January 2000
"Are they waiting for anything except the Hour, to come to them suddenly?
But its Signs have already come!" (Al-Qur'an, Surah Muhammad)
1. Splitting of the Moon. ( was one of the miracles the prophet Muhammed performed ) .
2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
3. A form of death, which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the caliphate of 'Umar ibn al-Khattab.)
4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).
5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.
6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.
7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.
8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)
9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)
10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.
11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.
12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.
13. A trial (fitnah), which will enter every Arab household.
14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.
15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.
16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.
17. Earthquakes will increase.
18. Time will pass more quickly.
19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.
20. Bloodshed will increase.
21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter's place.
22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not
23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.
24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.
25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains the treasure.
26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A'maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.
27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.
28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.
29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.
30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false Christianity.
31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false Christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).
32. The appearance of Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.
33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.
34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.
35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).
36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.
37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.
38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.
39. Society will then decay.
40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.
41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.
42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.
43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka'bah.
44. The huge cloud of smoke.
45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).
46. A gentle wind, which will take the souls of the believers.
47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."
48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.
49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.
50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.
09-16-2004, 09:21 AM #7
Im looking forward to number 24, come on ... end of days....
09-16-2004, 09:50 AM #8Originally Posted by singern
09-16-2004, 09:52 AM #9Originally Posted by singern
09-16-2004, 10:01 AM #10
I've been ready for the end since my own beginning, not suicidal. Just remember even as a kid feeling that this place was inherently evil.
09-16-2004, 10:17 AM #11
Zoaib, I was always taught Jesus (PBUH) would come down onto the Kaaba in Saudi Arabia.
I was also told about the fact Jesus would return to Syria, but they told me the Kaaba version is correct.
I must also add, there are different versions of the end of days in Islam.
09-16-2004, 10:47 AM #12Originally Posted by 1victor
09-16-2004, 11:31 AM #13
"They ask thee about the (final) Hour - when will be its appointed time? Say: 'The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (alone): None but He can reveal as to when it will occur. Heavy were its burden through the heavens and the earth. Only, all of a sudden will it come to you.' They ask thee as if thou Wert eager in search thereof: Say: 'The knowledge thereof is with God (alone), but most men know not.' (The Noble Quran, 7:187)"
"Verily the Hour is coming - My design is to keep it hidden - for every soul to receive its reward by the measure of its Endeavour. (The Noble Quran, 20:15)"
"They say: 'When will this promise come to pass, if ye are telling the truth?' If only the Unbelievers knew (the time) when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor yet from their backs, and (when) no help can reach them! Nay, it may come to them all of a sudden and confound them: no power will they have then to avert it, nor will they (then) get respite. (The Noble Quran, 21:38-40)"
"Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with God (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with God is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things). (The Noble Quran, 31:34)"
"Men ask thee concerning the Hour: Say, 'The knowledge thereof is with God (alone)': and what will make thee understand?- perchance the Hour is nigh! (The Noble Quran, 33:63)"
"The Unbelievers say, 'Never to us will come the Hour': Say, 'Nay! but most surely, by my Lord, it will come upon you;- by Him Who knows the unseen,- from Whom is not hidden the least little atom in the heavens or on earth: Nor is there anything less than that, or greater, but is in the Record Perspicuous:' (The Noble Quran, 34:3)"
"And blessed is He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all between them: with Him is the Knowledge of the Hour (of Judgment): and to Him shall ye be brought back. (The Noble Quran, 43:85)"
"Say: 'I know not whether the (Punishment) which ye are promised is near, or whether my Lord will appoint for it a distant term. (The Noble Quran, 72:25)"
09-16-2004, 12:43 PM #14
I have no idea really. For myself I follow the Bibles version of events that are too happen, being I'm a Christian but I can't be for certain what it is I'm too look for. And to tell the truth I don't even think about it or look for signs of the end days. Reason being.....I won't be here. According to my beliefs I'm to called up before this is to happen.
09-16-2004, 02:00 PM #15Banned
Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
- Join Date
- Aug 2001
- The Resistance
allah has said that only he know when & how the end of time will come and no one else will even have a clue when it will happen but he did give clues through certain signs.
the only certain signs or authentic signs are those that are spoken about in the quran.
09-16-2004, 02:06 PM #16Respected Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2002
- Miller's Crossing
After the human race has extracted all the natural resources it can from the Earth(which is why humans were created by the Earth in the first place) their will be a systematic breakdown of social civility and we will kill each other off. No afterlife, No heaven, No hell. Heaven and hell are both on earth and we live them out every day.
You practice for death everytime you sleep
09-16-2004, 02:42 PM #17Originally Posted by Pheedno
09-16-2004, 04:08 PM #18Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)