Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member

Clinton hiding something?

I dont mind Clinton that much... I dont think he is a good wartime pres, but all in all i think he did a pretty good job in office.. But... I was wondering why he wouldnt release his medical files when he left the white house. I think him and JFK were the only ones ever not to release them.. After years i believe they found JFK had 2 STD's. I wonder if it was Clintons bad heart or something else? anyone have any ideas?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    JFK had a multitude of problems the STD's if thats true were the least of his problems. He rarely made it through days without taking pain meds for his back amonst other things.

As far as Clinton its been nearly 4 yrs since hes out of office im sure the heart problem wasnt an issue at the time. Those things happen in people his age. maybe the clap?

hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    I dont mind Clinton that much... I dont think he is a good wartime pres, but all in all i think he did a pretty good job in office.. But... I was wondering why he wouldnt release his medical files when he left the white house. I think him and JFK were the only ones ever not to release them.. After years i believe they found JFK had 2 STD's. I wonder if it was Clintons bad heart or something else? anyone have any ideas?
    jfk had 2 std's?? well i wouldnt doubt that a bit..his father used to sleep with their sons's girlfriends and **** like that.. the kennedys are all ****ed up..

kennedys are all messed up.... and i think clinton definately has something weird...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Why on earth should someone feel obligated to release their medical file(s)? I know I am a bit of a privacy zealot but I don't think the average person would even expect public officials to do this.

i dont think they should have to at all i dont blame him, but everyone else always does, and he didnt, i just thought it was weird

Thread Information