Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

I just love the smell of Nov 2nd in the air!- What really pisses you off?

To all my left of center bros:

You guys are all wrong,,, but I still Love ya. Isn't this stuff fun? I enjoy argueing with you all and having great open (And sometimes honest) fun...

We all don't have to agree on this thread. So just add something that pisses you off. Lets stay away from naming names, and just talk about issues that really drives you nuts. -No Bush or Kerry Talk.

Here's a post for all of us to rant about anything we want. So Let see what were really pissed off about.

I'm pissed that the bonus checks I get in the mail from my company are taxed at 41%. That pisses me off. the gov takes 41$ per my 100 dollars earned. That is F'ed up.

hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    To all my left of center bros:

You guys are all wrong,,, but I still Love ya. Isn't this stuff fun? I enjoy argueing with you all and having great open (And sometimes honest) fun...

We all don't have to agree on this thread. So just add something that pisses you off. Lets stay away from naming names, and just talk about issues that really drives you nuts. -No Bush or Kerry Talk.

Here's a post for all of us to rant about anything we want. So Let see what were really pissed off about.

I'm pissed that the bonus checks I get in the mail from my company are taxed at 41%. That pisses me off. the gov takes 41$ per my 100 dollars earned. That is F'ed up.
    hahahaha so we do agree on one thing brotha! hahaha that really does piss me off. but we have to pay for this stupid war somehow.. that **** isnt free ya know..by the way i am a republican i just think that bush has stepped on too many feet of the allies that we need in the end. plus he doesnt have a god**** clue about how to fix the economy.. well he does know partly the reason why we are ****ed to begin with and thats outsourcing jobs that bush supports

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    hahahaha so we do agree on one thing brotha! hahaha that really does piss me off. but we have to pay for this stupid war somehow.. that **** isnt free ya know..

OK that's cool. I'm pissed that I pay for a lot of illegal imimgrants to come in to this country and get the same benifits that everyone else is entitled too. That also costs a lot of money.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    what do you mean? They withold 41% of your taxes? Whats your income bracket? does that include FICA and Med?

OK that's cool. I'm pissed that I pay for a lot of illegal imimgrants to come in to this country and get the same benifits that everyone else is entitled too. That also costs a lot of money.

hahaha true

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    what do you mean? They withold 41% of your taxes? Whats your income bracket? does that include FICA and Med?
    When I get a check (Bonus Check) They take 41%. That's for everything bro. So, 1k earned ='s a check for $590.00. Trust me I know I just got a 1200.00 check that before taxes was 2K. I may get some of it back at the end of the year, but it still pisses me off.

What pisses you off???

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    im pissed that jdawg bitches about illegals when all he has to do is call ins and get their asses deported

Seriously though, I am really looking forward to these debates. I think they will probably get more attention than they have in the past few years. I think you'll agree jdawg that they will make for some good threads here <== first time I ever used dancing banana

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    im pissed that jdawg bitches about illegals when all he has to do is call ins and get their asses deported

Seriously though, I am really looking forward to these debates. I think they will probably get more attention than they have in the past few years. I think you'll agree jdawg that they will make for some good threads here <== first time I ever used dancing banana

OK fine, I'm calling the INS on your ass today punk! Its gonna be a great set of debates...

Oh yea, I get pissed off that drugs are illegal. Free markets. Lets sell em and tax em.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    I'm pissed that companies lay off workers while they give their CEO's lavish retirement plans and stock options. The boards are allowed to rape companies and everybody just looks the other way.....

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I'm pissed that politicians allow corporations to control america.

I'm pissed that the current administration doesn't represent the conservatives ( Pat Buchanan's view also)

I'm pissed that the democrats don't stand up for the people and present an opposition.

I'm pissed there is a 2 party system.

I'm pissed that I can't find a job unless I learn Chinese.

i love the fact that i get ass raped by my car insurance company b/c i had a minor fender bender. it will cost less than 1200$ to fix BOTH cars and they want to hike my **** up 45%..i am 26yrs old and NEVER have been in an accident. i have done some figuring here. check this **** out....... i have paid since i was 16yrs old to this god**** company over 15,000$ in insurance money and those mutha fukkas wont pay 1200$ without taking it out of my ass..that my friends is the worst butt fukking anyone can endure..cock suckers! GGGRRRRR

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    I'm pissed that politicians allow corporations to control america.

I'm pissed that the current administration doesn't represent the conservatives ( Pat Buchanan's view also)

I'm pissed that the democrats don't stand up for the people and present an opposition.

I'm pissed there is a 2 party system.

I'm pissed that I can't find a job unless I learn Chinese.
    The US is starting the decline and it's killing people......nobody wants to face up to the greed permeating the capitalist system......

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    it pisses me off that i think everything is fine.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im pissed that I was suppose to go on a date tonight and my girlfreind allready knows about it!!!!!!! Im pissed at a certain person.

Nice bros, Let me here ya!!!!1

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    im not pissed at anything life is great!!! Subtle inconveniences make life interesting!!
    ......as i take a bong hit......

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    im not pissed at anything life is great!!! Subtle inconveniences make life interesting!!
    ......as i take a bong hit......

Xanax makes the world go round!

chances is offline Associate Member
    I'm pissed that the government treats me like a two year old. Can't do this can't do that.

I'm pissed that the symbols of our Country are under attack.

I'm pissed that we can't trust our government.

I'm pissed that our elected officials make a salary that is 3 to 4 times the national average.

I'm pissed that I work my ass off to get by and then have to watch my hard earned money being spent by our government to support lazy assholes who don't want to work.

I'm pissed at the lack of self responsibility in this Country.

I'm sick of political correctness.

chance

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chances
    I'm pissed that the government treats me like a two year old. Can't do this can't do that.

I'm pissed that the symbols of our Country are under attack.

I'm pissed that we can't trust our government.

I'm pissed that our elected officials make a salary that is 3 to 4 times the national average.

I'm pissed that I work my ass off to get by and then have to watch my hard earned money being spent by our government to support lazy assholes who don't want to work.

I'm pissed at the lack of self responsibility in this Country.

I'm sick of political correctness.

chance
    Im with on all points bro, accept the first one but i dont live in your country. But funny that we basiclly have the same problems.

Thread Information