Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    cjp85 is offline Member

What would happen if they made guns illegal in the US?

What do you think would happen if all firearms were banned in America and the Gov tried to take them all away? Would it be all out mayhem? Would the Gov get overthrown? What do you think?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well law abiding citazens would turn over their guns to law enforcement. Then the Goverment would attemp to go round up all registered guns from once again law abiding citazens that had passed background checks.

Then the only people that would have Guns would be criminals. Which I suspect would be more bold in robberys and home invasions. They would have nothing to fear, they could do anything they wanted because they would be the only ones with Guns!!!!

Eventually Guns would become harder and harder to find for criminals, But the time it would take that to happen would be 50-60+ years later. But then smugglimg guns into the country would be controled by the black market, like it is to some extent.

Its what most liberals want. I think alot of these guys live in La La Land when they think of making Gun laws. Sure it would cut down on Domestic murders commited with Hand guns, But as anyone with even a little wits knows, a grown man can kill his wife or who ever very easily with something as little as a blunt object..

What would make better sence would be to make room in the prisons and make all predatory and violent criminals even the smallest offense do life in prison.. You want to see less crime, Start putting people in prison for life over crimes like this and that would help the statistics of murders commited with Guns. Also making them chip rock for the rest of their life. Would prolly help. But we cant do that because that would cruel and unussual punishment. But I support capital punishment strongly. If this was used more often this would also be a deterant. But once again liberals dont like this Idea either. They think it ok to kill babys but not convicted murders!!! Logic to me , but Im sure Ill get the ussual reactions fromt this post from everyone on here that dont even post in the steroid or workout forum. And once again call me a sheep. All I have to say to you MO FO's Is BBBAAAAAAAA! Half wits!!!!!!!!!!

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    well Illegal weapon demand will go high

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Well law abiding citazens would turn over their guns to law enforcement. Then the Goverment would attemp to go round up all registered guns from once again law abiding citazens that had passed background checks.

Then the only people that would have Guns would be criminals. Which I suspect would be more bold in robberys and home invasions. They would have nothing to fear, they could do anything they wanted because they would be the only ones with Guns!!!!

Eventually Guns would become harder and harder to find for criminals, But the time it would take that to happen would be 50-60+ years later. But then smugglimg guns into the country would be controled by the black market, like it is to some extent.

Its what most liberals want. (liberals want their houses invaded, only criminals to have guns and a black market that sells guns?) thats profound, i had no idea. I think alot of these guys live in La La Land when they think of making Gun laws. Sure it would cut down on Domestic murders commited with Hand guns, But as anyone with even a little wits knows, a grown man can kill his wife or who ever very easily with something as little as a blunt object..

What would make better sence would be to make room in the prisons and make all predatory and violent criminals even the smallest offense do life in prison.. You want to see less crime, Start putting people in prison for life over crimes like this and that would help the statistics of murders commited with Guns. Also making them chip rock for the rest of their life. Would prolly help. But we cant do that because that would cruel and unussual punishment. But I support capital punishment strongly. If this was used more often this would also be a deterant. But once again liberals dont like this Idea either. They think it ok to kill babys but not convicted murders!!! Logic to me , but Im sure Ill get the ussual reactions fromt this post from everyone on here that dont even post in the steroid or workout forum. And once again call me a sheep. All I have to say to you MO FO's Is BBBAAAAAAAA! Half wits!!!!!!!!!!
    is something bothering you anhydro?

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i dont think it would be mayhem, but i think people would be pissed and crime would increase in the long run. what do you mean "overthrow the government"? you mean violently, like grab a gun and go after them? that would be interesting to see, because if we have guns, the government has helicoptors, tanks, nuclear weapons, etc. i dont think having a gun serves any larger purpose than scaring criminals in this day and age.

Thread Information