Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    GQSuperman is offline Banned

kerry quote question

hey people,

i heard a pretty funny segment on some new radio station last week...wmbc or somethign like that (i came across it using my scan button as i drove through the state so i'd never heard it before).

anyway, it was some guy reading john kerry quotes that contradicted each other. one of them was something to the affect of "anyone who disagrees doesn't deserve to be president". then, the next quote was of john kerry disagreeing.

there were multiple examples of this and i was wondering if anyone had a link to the transcript to the radio show or a website that lists these contractary quotes. i found this site, but the way the radio segment was laid out, it was much better and conveyed the point more clearly.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1119904/posts

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

thanks, but not it

thanks, but that's not what i was referring to. this was a compilation of quotes from variuos newspapers etc. this radio guy simply compiled them and was reading them...showing how kerry has flip flopped on so many issues and how he was contradicting himself months later.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats the big thing on Kerry, and I cant wait to see him actually take a stand on something Thursday at the debate. He never makes a clear decision, hes always contradictory, and I think its just the 'in thing' to like Kerry if you are ages 18-30. I hope Bush wins...I think hes done good.

hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    Thats the big thing on Kerry, and I cant wait to see him actually take a stand on something Thursday at the debate. He never makes a clear decision, hes always contradictory, and I think its just the 'in thing' to like Kerry if you are ages 18-30. I hope Bush wins...I think hes done good.
    jeesh --spoken from a republican--

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I hope Bush wins...I think hes done good.

Please tell me what he's done good? And dont say Iraq because its turning into a disaster.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    The problem with Bush supporters is that they don't know whats going on in the world. Watch the debates, its gonna be a massacre, worse than when Gore beat Bush up.

Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    The problem with Bush supporters is that they don't know whats going on in the world. Watch the debates, its gonna be a massacre, worse than when Gore beat Bush up.

Yes, Gore did very well in the debates as far as answering each question firmly and promptly. You could tell he had an agenda that he believed in, and was prepared to follow through.

, and I think its just the 'in thing' to like Kerry if you are ages 18-30.

I'm not voting for Kerry because its the "in thing" to do.... I'm voting for Kerry because its "the right thing" to do.

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    thanks, but that's not what i was referring to. this was a compilation of quotes from variuos newspapers etc. this radio guy simply compiled them and was reading them...showing how kerry has flip flopped on so many issues and how he was contradicting himself months later.
    I don't think this is the list you are looking for, but here are a few.

http://www.kerryoniraq.com/factsheet.asp

Badgerman is offline Banned
    I would vote for Bozo the clown before I'd vote for GW.......bozo is better than the hitler clone

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Please tell me what he's done good? And dont say Iraq because its turning into a disaster.
    **** you beat me to it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I don't think this is the list you are looking for, but here are a few.

http://www.kerryoniraq.com/factsheet.asp
    i think you just proved out point! you didnt mention anything good about what george has done.. sorry bro but its true.. you have to admit iraq was a bit more than he could chew and he is starting to realize that. look at the way he does his campain, he does nothing but bash kerry instead of emphasizing on what he has done right..funny huh?

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Bush looks like a little squinting ferret........

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i think you just proved out point! you didnt mention anything good about what george has done.. sorry bro but its true.. you have to admit iraq was a bit more than he could chew and he is starting to realize that. look at the way he does his campain, he does nothing but bash kerry instead of emphasizing on what he has done right..funny huh?
    You miss understood,

I was still trying to provide the information that GQSuperman had asked for, you know what this thread is about?

I wasn't participating in an attempt to hijack this thread, and turn it into a Bush bashing thread.

I can only guess that you have viewed some of the information that I have provided to GQSuperman, and instead of answering, or commenting on that information, you have chose to change the subject to “what has Bush done.”

This thread is about Kerry, and his flip flops, if you wish to discuss it, in this thread, I will gladly.

You miss understood,

I was still trying to provide the information that GQSuperman had asked for, you know what this thread is about?

I wasn't participating in an attempt to hijack this thread, and turn it into a Bush bashing thread.

I can only guess that you have viewed some of the information that I have provided to GQSuperman, and instead of answering, or commenting on that information, you have chose to change the subject to “what has Bush done.”

This thread is about Kerry, and his flip flops, if you wish to discuss it, in this thread, I will gladly.

i love you man! this political **** gets hectic sometimes. and yes i did read what you had. its like the third time i have read it

i love you man! this political **** gets hectic sometimes. and yes i did read what you had. its like the third time i have read it
    We're cool Brother, Sometimes we just don't see quite EYE TO EYE....

We're cool Brother, Sometimes we just don't see quite EYE TO EYE....
    i bet we can drink beer like a mofo though hahahaha

i bet we can drink beer like a mofo though hahahaha
    INDEED! if there is one thing that I do well......

and kerry

looks like lurch... who cares what they look like. the point is bush has admitted iraq isn't easy and it will take time. kerry was for the war and for getting saddam, now he says there was no threat. he contradicts himself b/c of popular opinion.

hell, if bush pulledo out now, he'd be criticized, so we're trying to make things better. it's not easy and will take time. ****, we don't sent troops to N. korea or iran or syria and now the democrats are criticizing bush for NOT sending troops in. pick an agenda and stick with it...either we go in or we don't when we do, don't complain about it being messy and taking work.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Kerry is the worst democratic candidate I have ever seen. I would have preferred any of the others in the primaries over him, even Sharpton. He completely flip-flopped on Iraq. Everyone sees through it, democrats included. It is unfortuante for America that he is the candidate. Lieberman was by far the best of the bunch, yet the democrats considered him to be Bush-lite. Call me crazy, but I think Bush-lite would win by a pretty good margin. The right would not go after Lieberman nearly as much as they did to Kerry. Lieberman is known for being toughon defense, and recommended the creation of HSD before anyone in the Bush admin. Conservatives slightly dismayed with Bush, myself included, would see a credible alternative to Bush in Lieberman. None of them are going for Kerry. Besides the tax cuts, I am not too happy with the Bush admin. I supported the war in Iraq, but the post war planning is terrible. What does Kerry offer on it? Absolutely nothing. This election is like a kick to the balls from Bush or a slap to the face from Kerry. On Nov. 2, I'll say surprise me.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I hear that the Clintons arranged to have Kerry run and lose the election so Hillary can run in 2008.

Thread Information