Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

u guys see this..

http://www.fahrenhype-911.com ****ing sweet cant stand that fat pig Michael moore, about time someone did something like this.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    brother... its all propaganda.... you cant buy into any of this crap.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    brother... its all propaganda.... you cant buy into any of this crap.

Are you talking about Michael Moore or the "Farenhype?" The DVD might actually be fact based seeing as there were numerous lies in Moore's movie......which is why he came back and changed what he said it was. It went from being a documentary to satire, he changed what he said one month after the movie came out when these facts came to the surface

That being said, who cares, whos going to go out and spend the money on that?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    , who cares, whos going to go out and spend the money on that?
    I agree, everyone already made their opinion after the first movie farenheit 9/11, who wants to see this? I just watched the trailer and i really hope that wasnt the good parts they showed because all i saw was an old redneck out in the field supporting his argument by saying 'thats ridiculous' or 'thats not true'...and other people using the same arguments!! I was hoping it would providing more evidence of why certain things are lies.....i can pay the janitor at work 50cents to tell me 'this wasnt true' or 'thats ridiculous'

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    To anybody thats seen the movie it is pretty obvious that it is his personal opinion. Most of it is not based on fact. Like I said before, Bowling for Columbine was good, f-911 was a waste of my money.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Bowling for Columbine was just as bogus as F911. There are a bunch of anti-Moore documentaries coming out. This one is done mostly by Dick Morris, which means it will be considered right-wing media. There is another one out called Celsius41.1 or something like that, which is done by a conservative group. This one tries to push Bush for election. Larry Elder is working on one (maybe done) that looks like it will be the best out of them. Same thing though, conservative talk show host. Until a nonpartisian group does something big, such as Spinsanity.com, it won't get a lot of attention. And then there is the other one, Michael Moore hates America. These guys should have combined efforts to get one good film out into theaters nationwide.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bfg was good. it was a true documentary and left interpretation up to the viewers. He didnot propose any answer only questions. yeah the bit about buying guns in a bank was bull**** but who cares? its not important anyway. it leaves you thinking which is what f-911 and most other movies do not do. bfg was good because it provokes thought, nobody thinks anymore, they just listen to the bull**** comming from various party officials mouths.

Thread Information