Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772

    CAUASIAN and Physio..

    Do you condemn the slaughter of over 30 innocent Israeli holiday makers in Egypt last night?. A casualty figure which is almost certainly going to rise. Yes or No, do you condemn the action?. Or is this a justified 'military action'.

    And the beheading of Ken Bigley in Iraq yesterday, do you condemn that action also?.

  2. #2
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Oh well, I thought I'd at least get a simple Yes or No answer!.

  3. #3
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    And the beheading of Ken Bigley in Iraq yesterday, do you condemn that action also?.
    Ofcourse we do. infact englands muslims sent muslim leaders to iraq to try and free ken bigley. and in the mosques in england prays where done in to help save him.

    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Do you condemn the slaughter of over 30 innocent Israeli holiday makers in Egypt last night?. A casualty figure which is almost certainly going to rise. Yes or No, do you condemn the action?. Or is this a justified 'military action'.
    here is where me and caucasion will differ in opinion. caucasion will condem the attack. but i will not becuase these are the same israels who brought the likud goverment into power through voting, the same violent and racist government that has killed thousands of palestinians and even now the likuds people are pulling of schemes to steal palestine. and these are the same israelis who served in the israeli millitry becuase of the millitry draft and these are the same israelis who are holidaying and partying while there goverment and millitry is murdering the palestinians and something like 90 palestinians have been killed this week.

    caucasion and zoaib are both nice guys who are willing to forgive people. but i am not and when someone invades and steals and loots the land of muslims i am not too quick to forgive becuase i belive in an eye for an eye and this week 90 muslims have been killed by israel and it only right that they get a taste of there own medicine.

  4. #4
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    So physio, you condon terrorism?.

  5. #5
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    Ofcourse we do. infact englands muslims sent muslim leaders to iraq to try and free ken bigley. and in the mosques in england prays where done in to help save him.



    here is where me and caucasion will differ in opinion. caucasion will condem the attack. but i will not becuase these are the same israels who brought the likud goverment into power through voting, the same violent and racist government that has killed thousands of palestinians and even now the likuds people are pulling of schemes to steal palestine. and these are the same israelis who served in the israeli millitry becuase of the millitry draft and these are the same israelis who are holidaying and partying while there goverment and millitry is murdering the palestinians and something like 90 palestinians have been killed this week.

    caucasion and zoaib are both nice guys who are willing to forgive people. but i am not and when someone invades and steals and loots the land of muslims i am not too quick to forgive becuase i belive in an eye for an eye and this week 90 muslims have been killed by israel and it only right that they get a taste of there own medicine.

    Let me see if I understand you correctly. You are condoning the murder of innocent civilians (not only Israeli) by terrorist, who, as it looks now are probably linked to Al Quaida?

  6. #6
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Physio I'm in a huge hurry out to work. But later you know that I'm going to draw the comparision with Mr.Bigley and the Israeli's on vacation.

    But you really should condon terror on this board, alot of Americans here will think thats good advice.

  7. #7
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    So physio, you condon terrorism?.
    no, i support armed struggle for those that are too weak to battle on the negotiation table.

    i belive people should be given a chance and the israelis are very sneaky and tricky when it comes down to negotiations and trick the world into thinking they want peace when infact they want to exapnd borders.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 10-08-2004 at 01:47 PM.

  8. #8
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    no, i support armed struggle for those that are too weak to battle on the negotiation table.
    So you are trying to say that when someone explodes a bomb, outside a crowded Hotel, filled with men, women and children, that isn't terrorism?

  9. #9
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    So you are trying to say that when someone explodes a bomb, outside a crowded Hotel, filled with men, women and children, that isn't terrorism?
    is terrorism any worser then denying people freedom. is being denyed freedom any less of a crime. no one crime is worser then another and if you commit crime against another human beings family you don't have the right to complain when your own family is being hurt by criminals.

    i think it was your country that made the phrase "give me liberty or give me death" and since the palestinians don't have liberty they decide to choose death and why should the slave be the only one to die and why cant the slave also kill his slave-master in the process.

  10. #10
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    no, i support armed struggle for those that are too weak to battle on the negotiation table.

    i belive people should be given a chance and the israelis are very sneaky and tricky when it comes down to negotiations and trick the world into thinking they want peace when infact they want to exapnd borders.
    Physio, this isn't a word game. Are you going to condemn the terror attacks against innocent tourists in Sinai?

  11. #11
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    is terrorism any worser then denying people freedom. is being denyed freedom any less of a crime. no one crime is worser then another and if you commit crime against another human beings family you don't have the right to complain when your own family is being hurt by criminals.

    i think it was your country that made the phrase "give me liberty or give me death" and since the palestinians don't have liberty they decide to choose death and why should the slave be the only one to die and why cant the slave also kill his slave-master in the process.
    Yes it is my countryman who coined the phrase "give me liberty or give me death", however that was stated in a time of war, and it meant, that we would fight a war to the death, before giving up our liberty, however it didn't assert that we would kill civilians, and children for our liberty.

    Your dancing around the question, I took the liberty to look up the definition of Terrorism.

    League of Nations Convention (1937):
    "All criminal acts directed against a State and intended or calculated to create a state of terror in the minds of particular persons or a group of persons or the general public".

    UN Resolution language (1999):
    1. Strongly condemns all acts, methods and practices of terrorism as criminal and unjustifiable, wherever and by whomsoever committed;

    2. Reiterates that criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or other nature that may be invoked to justify them". (GA Res. 51/210 Measures to eliminate international terrorism)



    Straight out do you support Terrorism?

  12. #12
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Physio, this isn't a word game. Are you going to condemn the terror attacks against innocent tourists in Sinai?
    youre right this isnt a word game. so what makes you belive that those people in that hotel where innocent?
    how do you know that those people where not millitry personnel or spies or criminals and how do you know that those people where not the same people in lebanon killing the muslims? you assume that those people where innocent just becuase they where killed unless you have detailed police reports on there past you cannot assume those poeple where innocent.

    the poeple who attack israel should take more care not to kill children becuase killing israel children is wrong and is a crime but the israeli adults are another thing.

  13. #13
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    youre right this isnt a word game. so what makes you belive that those people in that hotel where innocent?
    how do you know that those people where not millitry personnel or spies or criminals and how do you know that those people where not the same people in lebanon killing the muslims? you assume that those people where innocent just becuase they where killed unless you have detailed police reports on there past you cannot assume those poeple where innocent.

    the poeple who attack israel should take more care not to kill children becuase killing israel children is wrong and is a crime but the israeli adults are another thing.
    I now understand your position, you view that all Israeli people, men and women, are fair game for Palestinian attacks. Using that logic, then it is simple for the Israeli people to solve the Palestinian problem, simply kill every adult Palestinian man and woman, since, using your comparison, all Palestinians would be fair game. That would certainly simplify things wouldn't it?

    I don't support your view, it would have too high of a cost on your people.

  14. #14
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Yes it is my countryman who coined the phrase "give me liberty or give me death", however that was stated in a time of war, and it meant, that we would fight a war to the death, before giving up our liberty, however it didn't assert that we would kill civilians, and children for our liberty.

    Your dancing around the question, I took the liberty to look up the definition of Terrorism.

    League of Nations Convention (1937):
    "All criminal acts directed against a State and intended or calculated to create a state of terror in the minds of particular persons or a group of persons or the general public".

    UN Resolution language (1999):
    1. Strongly condemns all acts, methods and practices of terrorism as criminal and unjustifiable, wherever and by whomsoever committed;

    2. Reiterates that criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or other nature that may be invoked to justify them". (GA Res. 51/210 Measures to eliminate international terrorism)



    Straight out do you support Terrorism?
    i am against attacks which are aimed at people who are nothing to do with the comflicts around the world. eg people in iraq who are trying to help rebuild the country. eg. the people in america in the twin towers. eg. the people of afghanistan when russia invaded. eg. the people of lebanon when israel killed the civillains in lebanon.

    but i can understand why SOME choose to use extreme tactics when they have nothing to lose. i understand and support the right to freedom and until people recive freedom. above all the first right for every man, women and child is to control there own life and be free and then secondly they have the right to be safe. israel has stolen the freedom of the people of palestine and the people of israel should not have safty until the people of palestie are freed from oppression.

  15. #15
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I now understand your position, you view that all Israeli people, men and women, are fair game for Palestinian attacks. Using that logic, then it is simple for the Israeli people to solve the Palestinian problem, simply kill every adult Palestinian man and woman, since, using your comparison, all Palestinians would be fair game. That would certainly simplify things wouldn't it?

    I don't support your view, it would have too high of a cost on your people.
    in the west there is a law if someone breaks into your house with force you have the right to expel them with force.

    israel broke into the house of palestine with guns and bombs and it is only right that israel is expelled with guns and bombs from the house of palestine.

  16. #16
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    i am against attacks which are aimed at people who are nothing to do with the comflicts around the world. eg people in iraq who are trying to help rebuild the country. eg. the people in america in the twin towers. eg. the people of afghanistan when russia invaded. eg. the people of lebanon when israel killed the civillains in lebanon.

    but i can understand why SOME choose to use extreme tactics when they have nothing to lose. i understand and support the right to freedom and until people recive freedom. above all the first right for every man, women and child is to control there own life and be free and then secondly they have the right to be safe. israel has stolen the freedom of the people of palestine and the people of israel should not have safty until the people of palestie are freed from oppression.
    I am going to take that you ABSOLUTELY SUPPORT TERRORISM, as long as it suits your purpose, since you will not answer the question.

  17. #17
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    in the west there is a law if someone breaks into your house with force you have the right to expel them with force.

    israel broke into the house of palestine with guns and bombs and it is only right that israel is expelled with guns and bombs from the house of palestine.
    Were they in the house of these Palestinians or in a completely different county, It seems to me they were in a completely different country, can't you see that? Can’t you understand the difference?

    You are not going to be able to find a US law that condones the bombing of innocents in Egypt.

  18. #18
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    youre right this isnt a word game. so what makes you belive that those people in that hotel where innocent?
    how do you know that those people where not millitry personnel or spies or criminals and how do you know that those people where not the same people in lebanon killing the muslims? you assume that those people where innocent just becuase they where killed unless you have detailed police reports on there past you cannot assume those poeple where innocent.

    the poeple who attack israel should take more care not to kill children becuase killing israel children is wrong and is a crime but the israeli adults are another thing.
    Physio, I think you made it clear that you do not intend to condemn the terror attacks in Sinai, but instead continue with your word and cospiracy games. You support terrorism.
    Out of respect for those who were killed, one of which I knew, I will not reply to the rest of the BS you have written.
    Tomorrow, at prayer, kiss your carpet twice as much and thank Alla for giving you the luxury of being so ignorant on this subject and not experiencing the things you condone.

  19. #19
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I am going to take that you ABSOLUTELY SUPPORT TERRORISM, as long as it suits your purpose, since you will not answer the question.
    i do not support terrorism.

    for example i support hezbollah.

    israel invaded lebanon and killed thousands of civillians and no one calls them terrorists.
    but hezbollah is suspected of terrorism and every one calls them terrorists.

    why?

    why are muslims terrorists for killings people and israelis are not.

    why do the israelis have the right to "defend" itself and the muslims don't have the right to defend themselves.

    all you guys are crying now while more civillains have been killed in palestine this week then israelis have been killed in egypt and israel and i dont even hear a peep out of your mouth condemings israels targeted illeagle assinations of civillians and illeagle house destruction or that israel destroyed and school/kindergarten for children but as soon as an israeli dies every one stops what there doing and crys a river.

    why does israel have the right to kill more civillians then hezbollah,hamas,al-aqsa martyers bigade,plo,pflp,tanzim,force 17,islamic jihad,plf and fatah combined and not be called terrorists. and hezbollah is just suspected of being involved and they are labeled as the "A-team" of terrorism.

  20. #20
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Sad is all i can say after reading ur comments ps!

    OG

  21. #21
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Sad is all i can say after reading ur comments ps!

    OG


    Agreed.

  22. #22
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Physio, this isn't a word game. Are you going to condemn the terror attacks against innocent tourists in Sinai?
    For Rak_Ani
    I dont think its fair that u ask him to condemn it as if he represents or belongs to a group of individuals in this forum..there is no 'teams' here on this forum there is only individuals, so please understand that Physio only represents himself with his opinions and is never entitled to talk on behalf of any people, country or religeon and cause a general opinion against them!!

    For Physio:
    What happened in egypt is being condemned by every 'real' nation and country around the world because it is completly unacceptable to commit acts of violence and murder against innocent, unsuspecting people who to add to all that are also under the protection of the country they are visiting.
    The Israeli's vacationing went to Sinai legally and peacefully so under no religeous or political law is anyone allowed to touch them! You can make the weak argument that Israel is at war with all muslims, but your argument is not justified because there is no actual country with a legit representative government that is at actual 'war' with Israel! So there is no reason to compare a terrorist act to the major civil problem happening between palestinians and iraeli's, because its not the same...Israel engages only directly at enemies with percise and almost perfect intelligence, sometimes bystanders lose their lives because they were in the way but i gaurantee you the main goal was to destroy terrorism......unlike these random terrorist attacks that delibratly targets innocent people!! DELIBRATLY

  23. #23
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Do you condemn the slaughter of over 30 innocent Israeli holiday makers in Egypt last night?. A casualty figure which is almost certainly going to rise. Yes or No, do you condemn the action?. Or is this a justified 'military action'.

    And the beheading of Ken Bigley in Iraq yesterday, do you condemn that action also?.
    I condemn the killing of 30+ Israelies and Egyptians, the Egyptians you conveniently left out.

    I also condemn the killing of Ken Bigley.

    I also condemn the killing of Palestinians in Gaza.

    And I also condemn the killings of Iraqis in Iraq.

    This is a very immature question to ask, when you know are answer. What was the motive for this question?
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 10-08-2004 at 08:50 PM.

  24. #24
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    BOUNCER do you condemn the killings of innocent Palestinians in Gaza?

    Do you condemn the killings of Iraqis in Iraq?

  25. #25
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    BOUNCER do you condemn the killings of innocent Palestinians in Gaza?

    Do you condemn the killings of Iraqis in Iraq?
    Absolutely I condemn them, without a seconds thought I condemn them.

  26. #26
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    the poeple who attack israel should take more care not to kill children becuase killing israel children is wrong and is a crime but the israeli adults are another thing.
    Rak_Ani is an adult Israeli, do you wish her dead, and would you kill her given the chance?. In light of your comments this is a reasonable question. .

  27. #27
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Rak_Ani is an adult Israeli, do you wish her dead, and would you kill her given the chance?. In light of your comments this is a reasonable question. .
    Are you looking for a reason to ban him to?

    That question is set up as a trap.

  28. #28
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Are you looking for a reason to ban him to?

    That question is set up as a trap.
    Like I said, given his comments I'm asking a reasonable question.

  29. #29
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I condemn the killing of 30+ Israelies and Egyptians, the Egyptians you conveniently left out.
    Actually I didn't conveniently leave out the Egyptians, I only had casualty figures for the Israeli's.

  30. #30
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    This is a very immature question to ask, when you know are answer. What was the motive for this question?
    Bro if you knew bouncer you would know he is just trying to have a discussion with you. Seeing your point of view I think it is a reasonable question. I seriously doubt there would be any banning for a discussion with him as long as it didn't go to far. if you don't want to participle just don't but sometimes its nice to debate with someone with a different opinion and your opinion is sure different

  31. #31
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    For Rak_Ani
    I dont think its fair that u ask him to condemn it as if he represents or belongs to a group of individuals in this forum..there is no 'teams' here on this forum there is only individuals, so please understand that Physio only represents himself with his opinions and is never entitled to talk on behalf of any people, country or religeon and cause a general opinion against them!!
    I don't understand where that came from. I didn't ask him to speak on behalf of anyone here. I asked him to speak for himself. Does HE condemn it or not.

  32. #32
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Rak_Ani is an adult Israeli, do you wish her dead, and would you kill her given the chance?. In light of your comments this is a reasonable question. .
    i wish no one dead.
    i don't want anyone to die.
    i didn't even want those people in egypt(israelis) to die either but they where killed and im not going to cry for them becuase there country is running around killing people in the hundreds in palestine.

    now to rak_ani.
    do i wish her dead? no i dont.
    but she was in the israeli millitry at one point and if i was in palestine fighting in the resistance and i saw a soldier i would try to take out the soldier to protect palestine.


    another thing you and rak_ani keep on asking me do i support terrorism. now i ask you do you support taking away the rights and dignity of human beings through modern day racism and slavery known as the israeli occupation/invasion.


    if the jews return 100% of palestine to the origanal people and allow the people the right of return and pay compensation to those people whose familys they killed then i will forgive israel for its crimes. but as long as israel contines these war crimes against the unarmed and non-militarized people of palestine i will support any moves that the palestinians choose to carry out against israel.

  33. #33
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Israel engages only directly at enemies with percise and almost perfect intelligence, sometimes bystanders lose their lives because they were in the way but i gaurantee you the main goal was to destroy terrorism......unlike these random terrorist attacks that delibratly targets innocent people!! DELIBRATLY
    youre watching too much israeli propaganda.

    israel perposly targets and kills civillains they did it in lebanon and palestine and given the chance they will also do it in iran.

    there goal is not to destroy terrorism but to inflame the situation so that they have an excuse to continue the expansion and invasion of palestine.

    and what are the people of palestine meant to do. israel wont let palestine have a millitry they dont even let the security forces in palestine carry guns all the time and they control palestines borders,air space and land and what are the palestinians meant to use against israel if they have no millitry weopons and no millitry equipment or millitry training. they only have one choice and that is gurilla warefare combined with controversial unortadox gurilla maneuvers against the israelis.

    until israel gurantees freedom for the people of palestine and denounces zionism the palestinians should continue to fight for there freedom becuase israel will never allow palestine to be free. the palestinians need to learn more from groups like hezbollah and use there techniques to crush the occupation and send the israelis crying back to there own country.

  34. #34
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    KAEW44 if you really think the IDF "cares" about the Palestinian people, you must be smoking to much hashish.

    If it wasnt for an International eye, and international pressure. You would see 10 fold the deaths of Palestianian civlians like we are seeing now.

    The massacre in Gaza still continues.

  35. #35
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    KAEW44 if you really think the IDF "cares" about the Palestinian people, you must be smoking to much hashish.

    If it wasnt for an International eye, and international pressure. You would see 10 fold the deaths of Palestianian civlians like we are seeing now.

    The massacre in Gaza still continues.
    also the thousands of buildings that have been buldozed and the school/kindergarten that was bulldozed by the israel this week and the numerous women and children that have been killed by israeli snipers.
    there a video which i saw on the new a while ago of a plaestinian women walking down the street and !!!!BANG!!!! she drops to the floor becuase she was shot by an israeli sniper.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •