Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Religion and Juice

Any other christians on tha juice? What are your thoughts on using when it comes to religion?

Hmm. I don't see how it affects religion...

thow shal not juice? where's that one?

Just conjecture

I dont know either. Just currious on some peoples opinions

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    DOes say not to pollute our bodies, But I liken that with drugs, not really with something that can be used safely to benefit oneself.

somedude247 is offline Member
    I don't think religion affects juice use at all....

biofx is offline Junior Member
    As long as you tell the priest in confession, you're good to go.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    DOes say not to pollute our bodies, But I liken that with drugs, not really with something that can be used safely to benefit oneself.
    i second that

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Does it effect your relationship with the Lord?

If not you're okay, but if it is the master passion of your life you need to rethink your priorities. That goes for anything in life, if you have something in your life that comes before the Lord, you need to get rid of it.

We live under His grace but don't use His grace as an opertunity to do what ever you want. If you are stumbling another Brother or Sister you need to stop doing it.

JohnnyB

Latimus is offline Banned
    God created tren didnt he?

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    yea, but he didnt creat it to juice and get more muscles, he created it for medical uses.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

If not you're okay, but if it is the master passion of your life you need to rethink your priorities. That goes for anything in life, if you have something in your life that comes before the Lord, you need to get rid of it.

We live under His grace but don't use His grace as an opertunity to do what ever you want. If you are stumbling another Brother or Sister you need to stop doing it.

JohnnyB
    Excellent point.

kaorialfred is offline Member

JohnnyB
    Very good points JB. We just have to be very discerning about the gray areas. Other than that, if its just to gain some kind of sinful gain, then your heart will reflect that outwardly.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member

JohnnyB
    Exactly...Well said JohnnyB

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicz
    yea, but he didnt creat it to juice and get more muscles, he created it for medical uses.
    He didn't creat s h i t!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    Well, we all know where you're going to end up.

custom fit is offline Member
    I know a priest who's on the juice.

Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    Well, we all know where you're going to end up.
    Same place you are , 5 feet underground!

YOu're right...it just appeared out of nowhere!

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    YOu're right...it just appeared out of nowhere!
    I didn't say that , how can you be sure is GOD ?

Nickster#1 is offline Banned

JohnnyB
    Well said.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    We are all sinners. For instance. Thou shall not use the Lords name in vane. But we all do it. God Da**it.

If you believe in Jesus Christ, then you will be forgiven. So let the sin begin.

Braz_Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    We are all sinners. For instance. Thou shall not use the Lords name in vane. But we all do it. God Da**it.

If you believe in Jesus Christ, then you will be forgiven. So let the sin begin.

Braz_Machine
    They trained you well!

I didn't say that , how can you be sure is GOD ?
    I'm assuming your asking if there is a God? wrong forum, and you're off the point of the question. I don't think someone who doesn't beleive in God can answer the question that limitsarenothing was asking, so

Braz_Machine
    God loves everybody right? But if you are a good person , but you don't belive in him , he is gonna **** you in the ass????? right?

God loves everybody right? But if you are a good person , but you don't belive in him , he is gonna **** you in the ass????? right?
    The guy who started this thread asked for viewpoints from other rel. people...which you obviously are not. So if somebody was asking if Dbol produced good results from experience, but you never tried it...would you pipe in?

That is not true. Even if you don't believe in him he will still forgive you. It is not your fault you were raised not to believe in him. You will be forgiven. It is not your fault.

Braz_Machine

If you believe in Jesus Christ, THEN you will be forgiven.

You're right, it happens when humans eat food and digest it.

JohnnyB

Bro if you'd like to start a thread of your own in the religous forum, we can answer you there. But out of respect for the Bro that started this thread lets stick to his question.

PM me if you start 1 I'll say what I know.

JohnnyB

meat is offline Associate Member
    this is getting deep. making me want to go to church right now.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    As a follower of the religion of science I can only say what I have interpreted from Christianity as a reader, not a participant. However, I would think the fact that christianity looks at your body as "a temple" might go against using steroids . I know, you just want a few extra rooms in your temple, but I don't think that changes the view point of not messing with what "God" gave you. Even though it's a hormone that's in your body already, it's still relative to cheating to get what you want- something associated with the devil's ideals. Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    As a follower of the religion of science I can only say what I have interpreted from Christianity as a reader, not a participant. However, I would think the fact that christianity looks at your body as "a temple" might go against using steroids. I know, you just want a few extra rooms in your temple, but I don't think that changes the view point of not messing with what "God" gave you. Even though it's a hormone that's in your body already, it's still relative to cheating to get what you want- something associated with the devil's ideals. Just my thoughts.
    Good thought, then you give way to should you exercise, because you're changing the temple. Everyone must deal with what the Lord is showing them in their own personal walk with Him.

JohnnyB

When you take AS you are not harming others. If you are pushing AS on innocent people for a quick buck then be worried. If is your body and your choice.

If you are worried about steroids and religion. Don't be. Steroids is a drug just like alcohol and if this was the case we all would be going to hell.

Peace,
    Braz_Machine
    Last edited by Braz_Machine; 10-09-2004 at 09:29 PM.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    What do you believe in?
    The power of God or the power of steroids
    Like somebody said before," **** he created it!"

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Good thought, then you give way to should you exercise, because you're changing the temple. Everyone must deal with what the Lord is showing them in their own personal walk with Him.

JohnnyB
    Yes, but I view working out and introducing exogenous hormones in to your body as very different. One is pushing your natural limits, and the other is using a drug to become something you weren't before, and would not have been otherwise. By that last statement I'm refering to hormonally, not LBM or results or anything like that. Hormonally god never intended you to have 10 times the amount of test that a growing teenager has. Again, just my thoughts.

houseofpain is offline Banned

JohnnyB
    couldn't have said it better!

Very interesting

This has been great hearing others oppinions! Thanks keep em coming! And any non beleivers. Sorry this is not a thread for you.
    LAN

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    We use steroids for vanity. And that's a sin.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I think it all comes down to how strong your religious faith is. I'm with musa, but I wasn't raised to not believe in god. I came to that conclusion on my own. I find the notion of a supernatural being who watches over us and sees everything we do and loves everyone and answers all of our prayers a little far fetched. To live your life by something you can't touch, feel or see is kind of risky. When it comes time to die and you realize that's all your going to do is die, then you will regret not living life the way you wanted to, but the way a false, imaginary being wants you too. I mean, I've talked to people who said they would pick their religion over their familes. 20% of people in europe go to church, where as I think it's 70% of americans go to church every week. Time are changing and people are starting to realize that religion was created as a method of control and shouldn't be a guide to life. JMO

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy

Braz_Machine
    Its not quite that simple bro.

To start with you must repent your sins, and repentance means alot more than just confessing to a priest by the way.

Also part of being a christian is spreading the good word - something very few 'christians' actually do through fear of mockery.

What I mean to say is that just believing in god and carrying on with your life as normal does not get you a place in heaven.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information