Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: Why?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Why?

If you don’t mind my asking………why don’t the Palestinian’s just move? I’m not trying to be a smart ass just curious I guess. I can fully understanding an individual wanting to remain in their home land and all but if everyone around me is getting killed why would I stay and risk my life as well as my family’s? It can’t be that God/Allah (PBUH) isn’t going to let me into heaven because he arrived and I wasn’t in a certain land……I’m pretty sure he could find me in Australia just as easy as he could if I were in Israel. I know this only shows how ignorant I am of events outside my own little world so forgive me of this fact if you can and post a reply.

I repeat, I am NOT trying to be a smart ass or start a bunch of crap……just curious as to what those in this conflict have to say is all.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    If you don’t mind my asking………why don’t the Palestinian’s just move? I’m not trying to be a smart ass just curious I guess. I can fully understanding an individual wanting to remain in their home land and all but if everyone around me is getting killed why would I stay and risk my life as well as my family’s? It can’t be that God/Allah (PBUH) isn’t going to let me into heaven because he arrived and I wasn’t in a certain land
    Why wont the Israelies move?

Trust me human nature takes over, we humans are stubborn. If someone came to your house and wanted to take it over, I am sure you would fight for it.

Or would you just let them move in?

That is the plan of the Israelies, make life so difficult for the Palestinians, so they move out, so they can have the West Bank and Gaza to themselves.

That will not happen. Infact young muslims from all over the world, are trying to smuggle themselves into Israel, a Muslim Aaliyah persay.

Thanks for your veiw on the matter Causasian.

Interesting point..........all right then lets say I live in a home on the border with a determined group maintaining the opposit side. Let's also say I was born in this town and lived here my whole life and I love this homeland. Now if I were single I could see where I might stay around and fight the opposition. However, I now have a wife and children. No matter how much I love this piece of land I'm not going to stay and risk the lives of the people I love over a plot of land. I'm pretty sure I'd pack my bags and move away. Which is worse, lose of land or the lose of a child or wife? I can buy a new house in another land.....not the life of a loved one.

zOaib is offline VET
    If you don’t mind my asking………why don’t the Palestinian’s just move? I’m not trying to be a smart ass just curious I guess. I can fully understanding an individual wanting to remain in their home land and all but if everyone around me is getting killed why would I stay and risk my life as well as my family’s? It can’t be that God/Allah (PBUH) isn’t going to let me into heaven because he arrived and I wasn’t in a certain land……I’m pretty sure he could find me in Australia just as easy as he could if I were in Israel. I know this only shows how ignorant I am of events outside my own little world so forgive me of this fact if you can and post a reply.

I repeat, I am NOT trying to be a smart ass or start a bunch of crap……just curious as to what those in this conflict have to say is all.

a simple answer to your question is ' its the muslims religion ' it teaches them to be strong , and never give into unjust opression , so what i am sayign is they are not pussies who even not having tanks or helicopters ot fight with , stones and HUGE BALLS is what they have !

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    can it possibly be because the countries souroding palestine dont want them into there countries? Doesnt the rest of the arab world treat the palestines like ****? They have nowhere to go cause no one wants them around.
    Thats what I have read and heard atleast but not sure

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    a simple answer to your question is ' its the muslims religion ' it teaches them to be strong , and never give into unjust opression , so what i am sayign is they are not pussies who even not having tanks or helicopters ot fight with , stones and HUGE BALLS is what they have !
    Now that is very interesting. I can understand standing up and signifying ones believe in their God. Dieing at the hands of men trying to get one to denounce their belief in ones God I can see.....but to die for a piece of land.......I just can't understand that. I'm sure this is a lot deeper than just the land but at some point in time someone has to be the winner and the other the loser.

I'm not good at all trying to explain my views on matters such as this so forgive me my lack of communication skills and education.

zOaib is offline VET
    Now that is very interesting. I can understand standing up and signifying ones believe in their God. Dieing at the hands of men trying to get one to denounce their belief in ones God I can see.....but to die for a piece of land.......I just can't understand that. I'm sure this is a lot deeper than just the land but at some point in time someone has to be the winner and the other the loser.

I'm not good at all trying to explain my views on matters such as this so forgive me my lack of communication skills and education.
    yep this matter is a lot deeper than what we see , since both sides have their hands stained in blood , and u know the longer something like this goes on it only gets ugly ............ problem here is THE USA , being the ones ringing the bell of freedom everyhwere , but when it comes to israel they r dumb founded , on the issue ............ this kinda hypocracy will only lead to more war !

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    can it possibly be because the countries souroding palestine dont want them into there countries? Doesnt the rest of the arab world treat the palestines like ****? They have nowhere to go cause no one wants them around.
    That is true. And I fully support the Arab countries in this regard. If they let the Palestinians come in in droves. Israel will get what it wants.

Jordan already has a 60%+ population of Palestianians.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    also another reason why the muslims cannot leave palestine is becuase if they do then the jews will have full control of al aqsa mosque and there will be no one to keep an eye on it.

Thanks for your veiw on the matter Causasian.

Interesting point..........all right then lets say I live in a home on the border with a determined group maintaining the opposit side. Let's also say I was born in this town and lived here my whole life and I love this homeland. Now if I were single I could see where I might stay around and fight the opposition. However, I now have a wife and children. No matter how much I love this piece of land I'm not going to stay and risk the lives of the people I love over a plot of land. I'm pretty sure I'd pack my bags and move away. Which is worse, lose of land or the lose of a child or wife? I can buy a new house in another land.....not the life of a loved one.
    I know your saying this, but let us say, you are part of a group, in your analogy you are an individual with a family, lets say Anglo-Saxon Protestants, this group you belong to has 100,000 people living in a certain area.

Now all of a sudden Mexican Catholics, move in, eventually numbering more than your group of 100,000 people.

Then they start stealing your peoples land, putting you under stern occupation, etc etc.

Would you leave your group behind and run? Or would you stay?

If you leave I dont blame you, many Palestinians have done that.

But you cant, or Israel will get its way. That is why Palestinian mother have 7 to 8 kids. Because they want to grow in their land, not disappear.

Same with the Chechans, we have been fighting foreign invaders for millenia. We cant leave our homeland. We were totally deported from our homeland and came back.

And Islam and Arab culture has alot to do with it. Islam tells you to fight opressors, and Arab culture always wants revenge and are stubborn. Not to mention Islam has not had a good history with Jews.

All these factors make this war a never ending war.

Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    also another reason why the muslims cannot leave palestine is becuase if they do then the jews will have full control of al aqsa mosque and there will be no one to keep an eye on it.
    Very true. I forgot about that.

They want to destroy Al Aqsa Mosque to build their beloved Temple, to fullfil their prophecies.

Why is there a need to keep an eye on the mosque? Will they tear it down or something like that? I might already know something about this but I'm drawing a blank trying to remember

Many people including Muslims think that the Dome of the Rock is the Al Aqsa mosque, when in fact they are different. Even these Muslims are tricked by Zionist Propoganda.

Why is there a need to keep an eye on the mosque? Will they tear it down or something like that? I might already know something about this but I'm drawing a blank trying to remember
    they want to destory all the mosque and the compound of the muslims to build the temple of soloman.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Many people including Muslims think that the Dome of the Rock is the Al Aqsa mosque, when in fact they are different. Even these Muslims are tricked by Zionist Propoganda.

yeah thats true but the jews will destroy both just to piss the musims off first chance they get.
    i was reading in the news that a jewsish terrorist group is orginising itself to blow the mosque up.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Bingo! This is precisely what happened after the 7 say war in 1967.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

How convenient for you to have the Wailing Wall covered with the "explanation box"...

Physio, why would Israel risk damaging the Wailing Wall just to piss off some Arabs?

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    How convenient for you to have the Wailing Wall covered with the "explanation box"...

Physio, why would Israel risk damaging the Wailing Wall just to piss off some Arabs?
    i never said they would destory the wall. they will either destory the inside of the mosque and replace it with a synagog or tear down the whole complex from bottom to top.

i never said they would destory the wall. they will either destory the inside of the mosque and replace it with a synagog or tear down the whole complex from bottom to top.

OY....
    Physio, I have been there. You haven't. So you'll have to take my word when I say that what you suggest would happen is technically impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    OY....
    Physio, I have been there. You haven't. So you'll have to take my word when I say that what you suggest would happen is technically impossible.
    its technically impossible to replace a mosque with a synagog?

its technically impossible to replace a mosque with a synagog?
    It's technically impossible to ruin the Muslim sites without damaging the Jewish ones.

So technically the Jews will never destroy the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa mosque? Ever?

Glad to hear that.

Thread Information