Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

sword of Islam 1

Since when IS barbarism called civilization?
    Islam is an anti-civilization cult par excellence. It destroyed every civilization it touched
    and brought misery, poverty, ignorance and war in every country that it invaded!

FACT:
    90%-95% OF ALL THE CONFLICTS ON THIS PLANET TODAY
    INVOLVE MUSLIMS FIGHTING NON-MUSLIMS OR EACH OTHER!
    ISLAM: "Religion of Peace?"

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    90 to 95% of all conflicts on this planet today involve Non-Muslims fighting Muslims or each other.

PLEASE, give me links, of facts to support your claims.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    90 to 95% of all conflicts on this planet today involve Non-Muslims fighting Muslims or each other.

PLEASE, give me links, of facts to support your claims.
    Agreed,

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    well Im pretty sure that just a couple of hundred years ago the muslim countries where the most advanced in the world science wise...If I understand history right back in the day muslims where the peacefull tolerant people while the christians where slaughtering everything.

Its not islams fault that the middle east is so **** ****ed upp. Its the ****ed upp gready, selfish leaders of the countries and the nutcases like usama.

I remember reading about víkings and how they tried to plunder some arab muslim country(Cant remember wich one) and the muslims had some kind of flame thrower and kicked the vikings asses. THE only people at that time that where organized enough and with the technology to beat the vikings so bad that they didnt return to try again.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    well Im pretty sure that just a couple of hundred years ago the muslim countries where the most advanced in the world science wise...If I understand history right back in the day muslims where the peacefull tolerant people while the christians where slaughtering everything.

Its not islams fault that the middle east is so **** ****ed upp. Its the ****ed upp gready, selfish leaders of the countries and the nutcases like usama.
    yes thats what happened. the muslims where very advanced and ahead of there time at one point then certain people got gready and started to plan plots to overthrow the system and since they accomplished there mission on that day everything has gone downhill ever since.

if the muslims can join together and put all there money and millitry together they could for something like a 'united states of islam' or 'nation of islam' where all the money and millitry is shared between all the muslims just like all the money and millitry is shared in america.

I remember reading about víkings and how they tried to plunder some arab muslim country(Cant remember wich one) and the muslims had some kind of flame thrower and kicked the vikings asses. THE only people at that time that where organized enough and with the technology to beat the vikings so bad that they didnt return to try again.
    which book was this.

It was some historical site about the vikings. Il try to dig it upp for you!!

it was the city of constantinopel they tried to attack and this is what is writen

There were two reasons for the Vikings to come all this way, business and war. They even tried to invade the city but for the very first time they found that they had a superior enemy. The defenders were equipped with a form of napalm (oil, sulphur and resin - Greek fire) which they sprayed over their enemies from a kind of flame-thrower. To shield themselves from the heat they had jackets made of asbestos. This certainly made a big impression on the Vikings. Many stories are told in the North about the fire breathing dragons and magical shirt that Ragnar Lodbrok received from his wife Kraka.

Here is the link to the page. The first part is boring but later on it says some things about the interactions betwen arabs and vikings and jews to

http://www.luth.se/luth/present/swed...king_age4.html

this is what a arab had to say about vikings

The Arabic messenger Ibn Fadlan, who was in Bulgar during the summer of 922, saw the Vikings arrive, and he wrote: "I have never before seen such perfect bodies; they were tall like palm trees, blonde, with a few of them red. They do not wear any jackets or kaftaner, the men instead wear dress which covers one side of the body but leaves one hand free. Every one of them brings with him an Axe, a sword and a knife. They never leave these things. Their swords are broad, grooved, and of French make. From their bellies to their necks they are tattooed in green with trees and other pictures. All of their women have a small box attached over the breast. This can be made of iron, silver, copper or gold. On each box there is a ring to which a small knife is attached. Around their necks they wear necklaces of gold and silver."

Its from the university of luleå(sweden) so I think its a pretty trusthworthy page.

also info there on how vikings where the founders of russia. ohh well enough about them lol, Im very impressed with the viking age for sure

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    this is what a arab had to say about vikings

The Arabic messenger Ibn Fadlan, who was in Bulgar during the summer of 922, saw the Vikings arrive, and he wrote: "I have never before seen such perfect bodies; they were tall like palm trees, blonde, with a few of them red. They do not wear any jackets or kaftaner, the men instead wear dress which covers one side of the body but leaves one hand free. Every one of them brings with him an Axe, a sword and a knife. They never leave these things. Their swords are broad, grooved, and of French make. From their bellies to their necks they are tattooed in green with trees and other pictures. All of their women have a small box attached over the breast. This can be made of iron, silver, copper or gold. On each box there is a ring to which a small knife is attached. Around their necks they wear necklaces of gold and silver."
    There is a good movie about Bin Fadlan and the Vikings, with Antinion Banderas, called the 13th warrior, you guys should go and see it.

When viewers meet Ibn, he is in exile from Baghdad to a village of Vikings. He is a poet turned warrior who grows during the movie to appreciate the rough but noble Vikings and their culture. The leader of the warriors is a brave, tough fighter. He shows curiosity and intelligence toward Ibn, impressed by Ibn's knowledge. Other characters act very human, and that helps in Ibn's growth. Actors that portray the Vikings are tall like the Northman of ancienct times. The characters are helped to be more realistic by a dynamic setting.

The realistic setting of the film adds power to it. Many things contribute to this. Scenes are filmed in firelight to give them natural looks. Costumes and sets are rough and worn, giving a real look to the era instead of fake looking sets. Battle scenes are well staged and authentic seeming. The warriors use weapons that were part of that time. Outdoor scenes are filmed in areas that resemble the deep woods and fiords of Scandinavia. All of these things combine to give viewers a memorable film to watch.

http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/3080/25308

At one point the Vikings and Arabs ruled the seas, althought the Arabs had superior technology compared to the Vikings.

Bin Fadlan, was suprised as to how agressive and uncivilized the Vikings were. And he tried to teach them about writing and education.

The 13th warrior covers this very well.

the 13th warrior is a excelent movie but I dont think it gives a good picture of vikings. I think if a village was under attack like that the sourouding vikings would come to aid it. Considering the huge fleets the vikings could put togheter when plundering different parts of the world they realy where **** good organized.

this information sounds ineresting. i wish i could talk about this more but i know very little about vikings. but i will read the websites to learn more.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    The 13th warrior covers this very well.
    Excellent Movie!

Thread Information