Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Will Power is offline Banned

Induction Into the Service of Islam...

The only way Muslims can have assurance of salvation and eternal life is by becoming a martyr for the cause of Islam... dying and killing for the cause of Islam is not only an honor, but also a way of pleasing Allah." .... From Reza F. Safa, author of Inside Islam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Induction Into the Service of Islam...-suicide1.jpg  
    Last edited by Will Power; 10-12-2004 at 08:09 PM.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'll leave this to our resident Islamic scholar, CAUASIAN.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    The only way Muslims can have assurance of salvation and eternal life is by becoming a martyr for the cause of Islam... dying and killing for the cause of Islam is not only an honor, but also a way of pleasing Allah." .... From Reza F. Safa, author of Inside Islam
    First of all I am not a Islamic Scholar. I am an Islamic rookie, I wish I was an Islamic Scholar. Hopefully one day.

Secondly its spelt Causasian.

And the about quote is not the only way a muslim can have assurance of salvation and eternal life. It is one way.

But not by killing civilians. Fighting in a war defending your religion or for your religion, is one of the greastest thing a man can do.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    First of all I am not a Islamic Scholar. I am an Islamic rookie, I wish I was an Islamic Scholar. Hopefully one day..
    Well your pretty well versed in the Quran, I wish you the best for the future. I appricate your input here.

Secondly its spelt Causasian.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    My apologise's, I try to get it right but I'm just home from a 24 hr shift in work and alittle tired. I'm sure you know I never intended any offence.

And the about quote is not the only way a muslim can have assurance of salvation and eternal life. It is one way.

But not by killing civilians. Fighting in a war defending your religion or for your religion, is one of the greastest thing a man can do.

lol, sorry I got the last qoute the wrong way around, see I'm exhausted.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    lol, sorry I got the last qoute the wrong way around, see I'm exhausted.
    LOL. I think that is against the rules, twisting peoples quotes.

Dont worry, I was up studying. It is 4:10am where I am from, and I have to get up at 8am.

I just wanted to research on my coming cutting cycle.

zOaib is offline VET
    yes its true what u r saying but , with only one minor correction , the war should be a justified one , not terrorist acts like some so called muslims are doing , just like HITLER who thought he was doing God's work by genociding the jews .......... so to make a statement like that u may wanna have a little patience and know of what u r trying to imply ! thx

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    yes its true what u r saying but , with only one minor correction , the war should be a justified one , not terrorist acts like some so called muslims are doing , just like HITLER who thought he was doing God's work by genociding the jews .......... so to make a statement like that u may wanna have a little patience and know of what u r trying to imply ! thx
    Not trying to imply anything except the truth, which has already been acknowledged as such.

zOaib is offline VET
    Not trying to imply anything except the truth, which has already been acknowledged as such.
    WELL THE TRUTH is not always as simple as u see it to be !!!!!!!!

WELL THE TRUTH is not always as simple as u see it to be !!!!!!!!

I wont argue semantics, or personal interpretation. The cold hard undisputable fact that dying and killing for the cause of Islam is a goal, an cherished ambition, a social and religious high to strive for.

zOaib is offline VET
    I wont argue semantics, or personal interpretation. The cold hard undisputable fact that dying and killing for the cause of Islam is a goal, an cherished ambition, a social and religious high to strive for.
    WRONG ! fighting for the right and give your life in doing so for Allah ! is a goal only when needed ........... what these terrorists are doing is not islam ...... the problem is the ignorancy of people to understand the situation has caused these problems , and maybe if the USA would stop being the police of the world the world would be a lot more peaceful , dont even get me to start talking about the hypocracies of this country and its people , this country was made by genociding the blood of the native indians ......... and this country slaved black negros for over 100 years before they even got their rights ( hung them on trees , by racist KKK ) ........... so look at your own skeletons in your closet before u start pondering upon superficial and exagerated things !

WRONG ! fighting for the right and give your life in doing so for Allah ! is a goal only when needed ........... what these terrorists are doing is not islam ...... the problem is the ignorancy of people to understand the situation has caused these problems , and maybe if the USA would stop being the police of the world the world would be a lot more peaceful , dont even get me to start talking about the hypocracies of this country and its people , this country was made by genociding the blood of the native indians ......... and this country slaved black negros for over 100 years before they even got their rights ( hung them on trees , by racist KKK ) ........... so look at your own skeletons in your closet before u start pondering upon superficial and exagerated things !
    Your argument is passionate, but you cannot compare a nations actions of past history (yes today we see them as inhumane crimes) which were corrected by a civilized, humane desire for change, with the stone writen mentality, current philosophy, current beleifs, current actions of Islam.
    And by the way I never intended to insult you personaly. It seems you have taken it that way.

zOaib is offline VET
    Your argument is passionate, but you cannot compare a nations actions of past history (yes today we see them as inhumane crimes) which were corrected by a civilized, humane desire for change, with the stone writen mentality, current philosophy, current beleifs, current actions of Islam.
    And by the way I never intended to insult you personaly. It seems you have taken it that way.
    not your fault or mine , your views of islam are obvious , because that is what the propaganda machine of the USA is doing and i have to say they have done a very superb job , the hypocracy that lies beneath what u see , is far ugly than an average person knows about , u all think these wars are new wars ............... nope they are here since the advent of judaisim , christianity and then islam ........... i am a person who looks at the big picture ....... and thats what i see !

zOaib is offline VET
    " THE JEWEL OF PEACE IS ALWAYS PROTECTED BY A BUNCH OF THEIVES "

this quote may help u understand my view point !

Thread Information