Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member

Ramadan is Friday!!

They thought it could be thursday but its official that the first day of Ramadan will be Friday. Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon , Bahrain, Kuwait and Egypt all confirm Friday is the first day. Libiya is the only country that announced Thursday is the start

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I thought you were Christian Lebanese?

Some of my best friends best friends are Christian Lebanese, there isnt any hate, muslims or christians, the arab friends of mine act like brothers.

Ramadhan and bodybuilding.

http://www.asiamuscle.info/amram.html

Amazing, thanks for the article man i was about to ask you about your bodybuilding schedule for ramadan and then i check and here u posted an interesting article. Its funny to hear family and people that arent athletic at all say 'ramadan is coming so i'm gonna definately lose weight' and then watch them get surprized at how they gained a lot at the end of the month because the meal distribution changes to one big meal at sunset and then just a small meal usually before sunrise and fajr prayer. Doing this for a month will surely slow down the metabolism to a great degree causing a weight gain istead of the desired weight loss.

Both trainng suggestions in the article are good, i prefer training hard before the sunset because if u wait till after you will be too lazy after eating a big meal, and you probably wont have time to train because u have to pray Taraweeh prayers so its probably a good strategy as mentioned to train itensly and even bulk up before ramadan, and then go high reps during ramadan and increase rest to help cut up and recover.

I clicked on the links on the bottom of the page and it said that some muslim opinions say that body building is forbidden in islam!! That contradicts some things i was told because i am sure increasing your strength and improving your physical health is encouraged and even given reward in islam.
    I think the part that would make it disliked would be bodybuilding causing a person to become vain or arrogant, maybe for a man to be focused on physical beauty is what is disliked.

Your Muslim?

And yeah, during Ramadan, I gain weight. I like that actually, because I find it hard to gain weight.

Your right about Taraweeh prayers, in the mosque I go to, it takes about an hour.

During Ramadan I slack off at the gym big time.

Yeah man i'm muslim alhamdullah, i know i have different political views than you but there has to be 2 sides to every coin.....actually forget the coin that doesnt even make sense........sorry thats the last time i'll make up sayings

But werent you defending the Lebanese Christian Guerilla leader whos group was responsible for the crimes in Sabri and Shatilla?

I think it is, two sides to every story. I think...

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    But werent you defending the Lebanese Christian Guerilla leader whos group was responsible for the crimes in Sabri and Shatilla?

I think it is, two sides to every story. I think...
    No man i never heard of the guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    No man i never heard of the guy!!
    Never mind I had you confused with bayak222

zOaib is offline VET
    SALAAM WA ALIKUM WA REHMATULLAH HE WA BARAKATAHU ....... to u both and MABROOK ! on the comming of RAMADAN !

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i got my ramadan tree all decorated already. cant wait to see what osama is bringing me this yr!!!!

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    yea i got my ramadan tree all decorated already. cant wait to see what osama is bringing me this yr!!!!
    u sure have a sense of humour , do u eat it for breakfast everyday ?

not sure i follow that but yes i do have a sense of humor. If ya cant laugh and have fun life isnt worth living my friend

sendmygear is offline Banned
    happy and enjoy ramadan.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    not sure i follow that but yes i do have a sense of humor. If ya cant laugh and have fun life isnt worth living my friend
    i agree 100% ............ my meaning to what u said is , that u have a good sense of humour it actually made me crack up the way u worded the whole thing ........ thats why i said u must eat it for breakfast , that it was soo good ......... lately ppl have been getting mos tof my statements in the wrong direction and , its becomming a pain in my butt to explain ........... but its kool as long as u know !

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sendmygear
    happy and enjoy ramadan.
    thx man !

got ya lol

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ALIKUM SALAAM - haven't seen the moon yet - but I hear it does begin tomorrow... and the roads are already gettin' bad tonight... here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    ALIKUM SALAAM - haven't seen the moon yet - but I hear it does begin tomorrow... and the roads are already gettin' bad tonight... here we go again
    What country do you work in?

Thread Information