Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

Want to know why Health Care is going UP...

Its not because of the administration. Its because PEOPLE ARE GETTING LAZIER AND LAZIER. Obesity has been on a heavy incline for a while now. With more unhealthy people, comes more price jumps to take care of these lazy people. If people would exercise and stop smoking, health care prices would go down because there are less sick people. These people are the problem yet they dont realize it and blame the administration for making it expensive for them to take care of themselves. I need to go to bed, I could rant about this forever... I so cant wait till I open my gym. Im gonna make my town or city the most healthy in the country. Wish me luck.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    LOOL, i always enjoy picking on fat people, but lets look at other possible options....the nature of the trade and freedom of competition in market in the united states makes it impossible to have a general health plan for everyone that the government can provide as part of your taxes....this is because doctors are out there trying to make big bucks and they dotn want to be paid by government insurance because u better believe it the government will hold out and not pay if they think a doctor doesnt deserve it or its too expensive.....and u cant easily sue the government!! so basically the professional doctors will all be living in a communist phase in wich they can only make so much.....also add to that increased mal-practice lawsuits....and prescription patent rules and monopolies in the drug and medical industry....all these things play a major part in whay health care will continue to rise...people with no health insurance are basically the walking dead!!!

And i guess we can blame the fat people too !

And good luck with the gym...they have a 'healthiest cities' section every year in mens fitness so tell us when u make it there!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    So you really think the insurance companies are just about breaking even and if the costs of caring for their customers goes up at all they need to immediately respond with higher prices?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Take some time to look into what a physician pays in malpractice insurance these days.

Rising health care costs are due in large part to frivilous lawsuits.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Definatly MMC78! Insurance for Dr's is outright INSANE!

I agree totally with what bush said last night about health care. Especially about a government plan. Being ex-military and most of my friends being military or ex-military, the health care you get from a govt health care SUCKS! I was overjoyed if for some reason I was allowed to go to a civilian dr.

and thanks Kaew44. It'll be a few years.. Im moving over seas in june, but when I come back (3 years), im on a mission.

Thread Information