Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    BiteTheDust is offline Junior Member

Iraqis Take out American Chopper..

I just saw this video and it ammases me how many bloody weapons these guys keep comin up with.

Now, as if they didnt have them before they got heat seakin missles.

The part that really got to me is the primal joy of the hunt that these people expressed after the shooting, so much somppasion in what they are doing.

The Video

What do you alll think?

zOaib is offline VET
    its a war what do u think ?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheDust
    I just saw this video and it ammases me how many bloody weapons these guys keep comin up with.

Now, as if they didnt have them before they got heat seakin missles.

The part that really got to me is the primal joy of the hunt that these people expressed after the shooting, so much somppasion in what they are doing.

The Video

What do you alll think?
    I am not sure if that is in Iraq?

However I can understand the jubilation. In the eyes of the men firing the heat seaking missle, the occupnats of that helicopter is their enemy.

I am sure that if I was in their shoes I to would be very happy too.

I would view this differently if it is shown that the helicopter was civilian instead of military.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    That looks like Chechnya. Infact I am sure it is Chechnya. But the fighter firing the rocket is an Arab fighter.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 10-14-2004 at 12:19 PM.

That weapon is a Chinese SA-7. Cheap and sometimes effective.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I've seen that video before on a history channel documentary, i think its old school Afghanistan when they were fighting the russians, thats when the US gave them Stinger anti-aircraft missiles (like the one in the movie True Lies Arnold acted in) to help against the russian air-superiority.
    The US did a smart move by locking the missile launchers with codes so they cant be used repeatedly or only for a given period of time. I remeber watching another news show about how later when the russian invasion was over the newly formed Al-QAEDA tried to collect those left over stinger cannons but were never able to unlock the codes in order to use them. I think thast a genious idea for weapons that could accidently land in the wrong hands...an electronic or even manual lock with safety features that make it impossible to use unless you give them persmission to.

Or nevermind i jus saw your post man..it could very possble have been chechniya.

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Or nevermind i jus saw your post man..it could very possble have been chechniya.
    Yeah all those videos look familiar. But at the end, I think I hear some Chechan.

And Chechan fighters always wear military clothes. And that black hat on the Arab fighter is very common among Arabs in Chechnya.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    im not exactly sure either but its most likely the chechnyans like causasian said.
    they are really the only non-millitry group in the world apart from hezbollah who have decent weopons. infact the chechnyans have the widest range of weopons of any gurilla group in the world even more wider range of weopons then hezbollah.
    infact i think the chechnyans are the only gurilla fighters in the world who have millitry vehicles and they have the widest range of firepower that i have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    infact i think the chechnyans are the only gurilla fighters in the world who have millitry vehicles and they have the widest range of firepower that i have ever seen.
    The Russian Army is stupid sometimes. When attacked it usually leaves its vehicles and weapons behind. Including equipment like Tanks and Helicopters.

The America Army is smart, it usually destroyes the vehicle or weapon completly. Even if the soliders leave the vehicle and run, an Apache comes in afterwards and destroys it.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    The America Army is smart, it usually destroyes the vehicle or weapon completly. Even if the soliders leave the vehicle and run, an Apache comes in afterwards and destroys it.
    not really. its just that the arabs are stupid on a millitry level.
    if the arabs where cleaver they would instantly salvage or steal american millitry equipment like downed apache gunships and m1 tanks and sell it off to the chinese or russians for reverse engineering and the rus/china would pay good money to get hold of modern american smart weopons like tanks and gunships.

what the arabs do is when they disable a tank or down a gunship and kill the crew those idiots start dancing around the equipment like it was a women and they where at a night club. instaed they should throw chains around it and tie it to a truck and drag it into a garage or barn and then after the war start selling this stuff to other countries.

the chechnyans should do the same thing they should steal modern russian weopons and try and sell them to america.

Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    what the arabs do is when they disable a tank or down a gunship and kill the crew those idiots start dancing around the equipment like it was a women and they where at a night club. instaed they should throw chains around it and tie it to a truck and drag it into a garage or barn and then after the war start selling this stuff to other countries.

But I belive the American Army has tracking devices on all of its equipment. So if someone takes it into their home, chances our their home will be struck.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

But I belive the American Army has tracking devices on all of its equipment. So if someone takes it into their home, chances our their home will be struck.
    you can use a GPS scrambler to scramble the signals.
    also you can use every day kitchen foil all you have to do is line the inside of the garage with tin foil and when you put something in there and most of the signal would be gone and make it very weak. the above was told to me by a guy who used to steals cars with gps trackers thats how they used to do it.
    try it at home wrap some foil around your mobile phone and the signal will be gone and if you use frequency(mhz & ghz) and gps scramblers and thats 100% of all singnals gone and im sure the russians would be happy to provide free equipment to the iraqis if they promise to give them tanks and stuff back.

Thread Information