Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 90

Thread: Islamic Science

  1. #1
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310

    Islamic Science

    Take a moment to read a few of these direct quotes from the Qu'ran. The next time a Muslim begins to criticise your religion, realise the deep flaws that the Qu'ran posesses.

    Bukhari:V4B55N546 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Gabriel has just now told me of the answer. If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble him, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her.’”

    Tabari I:258 “Allah sent Gabriel to the earth to bring Him some clay. The earth said, ‘I take refuge in Allah against you mutilating me. Then He sent the angel of death. He took some soil from the earth and made a mixture. He did not take it from a single place but took red, white, and black soil. Therefore, the children of Adam came out different.”

    Bukhari:V4B54N430 “Allah’s Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, ‘Regarding the matter of the creation of a human being: humans are put together in the womb of the mother in forty days. Then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period. He becomes a piece of flesh for forty days. Then Allah sends an angel who is ordered to write four things: the new creature’s deeds, livelihood, date of death, and whether he will be blessed or wretched. He will do whatever is written for him.’”

    Ishaq:255 “Jewish rabbis came to the Apostle and asked him to answer four questions saying, ‘If you do so we will follow you, testify to your truth, and believe in you.’ They began, ‘Why does a boy resemble his mother when the semen comes from the father?’ Muhammad replied, ‘Do you not know that a man’s semen is white and thick and a woman’s is yellow and thin? The likeness goes with that which comes to the top.’

    Tabari I:232 “Gabriel brings to the sun a garment of luminosity from the light of Allah’s Throne according to the measure of the hours of the day. The garment is longer in the summer and shorter in the winter, and of intermediate length in autumn and spring. The sun puts on that garment as one of you here puts on his clothes.”

    Tabari I:233 “When the Messenger was asked about that, he replied, ‘When Allah was done with His creation He created two suns from the light of His Throne. His foreknowledge told Him that He would efface one and change it to a moon; so the moon is smaller in size.”

    Tabari I:234 “Then the Prophet said: ‘For the sun and the moon, Allah created easts and wests on the two sides of the earth and the two rims of heaven. There are 180 springs in the west of black clay-this is why Allah’s word says: “He found the sun setting in a muddy spring.” [18:86] The black clay bubbles and boils like a pot when it boils furiously.’”

  2. #2
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Take a moment to read a few of these direct quotes from the Qu'ran. The next time a Muslim begins to criticise your religion, realise the deep flaws that the Qu'ran posesses.

    Bukhari:V4B55N546 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Gabriel has just now told me of the answer. If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble him, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her.’”

    Tabari I:258 “Allah sent Gabriel to the earth to bring Him some clay. The earth said, ‘I take refuge in Allah against you mutilating me. Then He sent the angel of death. He took some soil from the earth and made a mixture. He did not take it from a single place but took red, white, and black soil. Therefore, the children of Adam came out different.”

    Bukhari:V4B54N430 “Allah’s Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, ‘Regarding the matter of the creation of a human being: humans are put together in the womb of the mother in forty days. Then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period. He becomes a piece of flesh for forty days. Then Allah sends an angel who is ordered to write four things: the new creature’s deeds, livelihood, date of death, and whether he will be blessed or wretched. He will do whatever is written for him.’”

    Ishaq:255 “Jewish rabbis came to the Apostle and asked him to answer four questions saying, ‘If you do so we will follow you, testify to your truth, and believe in you.’ They began, ‘Why does a boy resemble his mother when the semen comes from the father?’ Muhammad replied, ‘Do you not know that a man’s semen is white and thick and a woman’s is yellow and thin? The likeness goes with that which comes to the top.’

    Tabari I:232 “Gabriel brings to the sun a garment of luminosity from the light of Allah’s Throne according to the measure of the hours of the day. The garment is longer in the summer and shorter in the winter, and of intermediate length in autumn and spring. The sun puts on that garment as one of you here puts on his clothes.”

    Tabari I:233 “When the Messenger was asked about that, he replied, ‘When Allah was done with His creation He created two suns from the light of His Throne. His foreknowledge told Him that He would efface one and change it to a moon; so the moon is smaller in size.”

    Tabari I:234 “Then the Prophet said: ‘For the sun and the moon, Allah created easts and wests on the two sides of the earth and the two rims of heaven. There are 180 springs in the west of black clay-this is why Allah’s word says: “He found the sun setting in a muddy spring.” [18:86] The black clay bubbles and boils like a pot when it boils furiously.’”
    None of these quotes are from the Quran.

    All of these are hadiths, there are hundreds of thousands of hadiths. There are three classes of Hadiths.

    Strong

    Medium

    Weak

    The strong is what most muslims regard most true, the other diminish in value, although they are cherished.

    Some Muslims like Qadafi of Libya dont belive in the Hadiths, because he belives many were made up, and are false.

  3. #3
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    None of these quotes are from the Quran.

    All of these are hadiths, there are hundreds of thousands of hadiths. There are three classes of Hadiths.

    Strong

    Medium

    Weak

    The strong is what most muslims regard most true, the other diminish in value, although they are cherished.

    Some Muslims like Qadafi of Libya dont belive in the Hadiths, because he belives many were made up, and are false.
    i dont belive in the hadiths edither becuase there is no way to guarentee which are true and which are flase.
    the quran should be the one and only source for islam and there should be no other source of info for islam.

  4. #4
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Tradition has it that to be a good muslim you have to follow the Quran first, then the Hadiths.

    But there are some sources of the Hadiths that are said to be very good, and strong. I belive Abu Muslim is one of them.

    My uncle has like 50 huge books full of Hadiths. I need to get around reading those.

  5. #5
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    but how do you know which ones are real and which ones are false.

  6. #6
    sin's Avatar
    sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Take a moment to read a few of these direct quotes from the Qu'ran. The next time a Muslim begins to criticise your religion, realise the deep flaws that the Qu'ran posesses.

    Bukhari:V4B55N546 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Gabriel has just now told me of the answer. If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble him, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her.’”

    Tabari I:258 “Allah sent Gabriel to the earth to bring Him some clay. The earth said, ‘I take refuge in Allah against you mutilating me. Then He sent the angel of death. He took some soil from the earth and made a mixture. He did not take it from a single place but took red, white, and black soil. Therefore, the children of Adam came out different.”

    Bukhari:V4B54N430 “Allah’s Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, ‘Regarding the matter of the creation of a human being: humans are put together in the womb of the mother in forty days. Then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period. He becomes a piece of flesh for forty days. Then Allah sends an angel who is ordered to write four things: the new creature’s deeds, livelihood, date of death, and whether he will be blessed or wretched. He will do whatever is written for him.’”

    Ishaq:255 “Jewish rabbis came to the Apostle and asked him to answer four questions saying, ‘If you do so we will follow you, testify to your truth, and believe in you.’ They began, ‘Why does a boy resemble his mother when the semen comes from the father?’ Muhammad replied, ‘Do you not know that a man’s semen is white and thick and a woman’s is yellow and thin? The likeness goes with that which comes to the top.’

    Tabari I:232 “Gabriel brings to the sun a garment of luminosity from the light of Allah’s Throne according to the measure of the hours of the day. The garment is longer in the summer and shorter in the winter, and of intermediate length in autumn and spring. The sun puts on that garment as one of you here puts on his clothes.”

    Tabari I:233 “When the Messenger was asked about that, he replied, ‘When Allah was done with His creation He created two suns from the light of His Throne. His foreknowledge told Him that He would efface one and change it to a moon; so the moon is smaller in size.”

    Tabari I:234 “Then the Prophet said: ‘For the sun and the moon, Allah created easts and wests on the two sides of the earth and the two rims of heaven. There are 180 springs in the west of black clay-this is why Allah’s word says: “He found the sun setting in a muddy spring.” [18:86] The black clay bubbles and boils like a pot when it boils furiously.’”
    well it was a nice try, but i think you just got punked.

  7. #7
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Before someone tries to Quote things from the Quran around here , please make sure you r not a retard ! thank you

  8. #8
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    Before someone tries to Quote things from the Quran around here , please make sure you r not a retard ! thank you
    The Hadiths are an authoratative interpretation of the Qu'ran. These are quotes from your prophet. All of these hadiths are deemed "sahih" or genuine by your religion.

    P.S. thanks for having a mature discussion with me.

  9. #9
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    The Hadiths are an authoratative interpretation of the Qu'ran.
    no there not.
    hadits are syaings of people and are not interpretations of the quran.

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    These are quotes from your prophet.
    the hadiths are not quotes of the prohet but are what was thought to have been said by the prophet. they are more like what was allegedly said.

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    All of these hadiths are deemed "sahih" or genuine by your religion.
    no there not. hadits are sect dependant some sects of islam will choose certain hadiths that they say are real and others will choose the others and say they are real.
    in my personal opinion no muslim should follow or read the hadiths and should only read and follow the quran becuase that is the only 100% way of knowing that they are following the truth.

  10. #10
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    no there not.
    hadits are syaings of people and are not interpretations of the quran.



    the hadiths are not quotes of the prohet but are what was thought to have been said by the prophet. they are more like what was allegedly said.



    no there not. hadits are sect dependant some sects of islam will choose certain hadiths that they say are real and others will choose the others and say they are real.
    in my personal opinion no muslim should follow or read the hadiths and should only read and follow the quran becuase that is the only 100% way of knowing that they are following the truth.
    That's not what followers of you religion claim:

    "In M. M. Azami's Studies in Hadith Methodology and Literature, the following precise definition of a hadith is given,

    According to Muhaddithiin [scholars of hadith -ed.] it stands for 'what was transmitted on the authority of the Prophet, his deeds, sayings, tacit approval, or description of his sifaat (features) meaning his physical appearance. However, physical appearance of the Prophet is not included in the definition used by the jurists.' "

    "The Hadith (الحديث, pl. Ahadith) is a body of laws, legends and stories about Muhammad's way of life, (Arabic, Sunnah which includes his biography or the sira) and the sayings themselves where he elaborated on his choices or offered advice; many parts of the Hadith deal with his companions (Sahaba).

    For most Muslims, the hadith contains an authoritative exposition of the meaning of the Qur'an. Islamic law is derived from the acts, statements, opinions, and ways of life of Muhammad. Traditional Muslims believe the Islamic scholars of the last 1400 years were for the most part successful in determining the accuracy of many of the hadith they came across.

    By the ninth century six collections of hadiths were accepted as reliable by Muslims, to varying degrees, while they varied in how many narrations they contained. They are

    * al-Bukhari (d. 870) included 7275 hadiths
    * Muslim b. al-Hajjaj (d. 875) included 9200.
    * Abu Da'ud (d. 888)
    * al-Tirmidhi (d. 892)
    * al-Nasa'i (d. 915)
    * Ibn Maja (d. 886).
    "
    http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Hadith

  11. #11
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    And here are some choice quotes only form the Qur'an

    Qur’an 80:17 “Be cursed man! He has self-destructed. From what stuff did He create him? From nutfa (male and female semen drops) He created him and set him in due proportion.”

    Qur’an 56:58 “Then tell Me the semen that you emit, throwing out. Is it you who create it, or are We the Creators? [It’s only natural—the god of lust is the god of semen.] We have decreed/predestined/ordained Death for you all, and We are not to be frustrated from replacing you with others in (forms) that you know not.”

    Qur’an 18:83 “They ask you about Dhu’l-Qarnain [Alexander the Great]. Say, ‘I will cite something of his story. We gave him authority in the land and means of accomplishing his goals. So he followed a path until he reached the setting place of the sun. He saw that it set in black, muddy, hot water. Near it he found people.

    Qur’an 36:38 “The sun keeps revolving in its orbit at the dispensation of the All-Knowing. And the Moon, We have measured for her mansions till she returns like dried date stalks. It is not permitted for the Sun to overtake the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day. Each (just) swims along, floating in (its own) orbit as a Sign as in a race. And we made similar vessels [chariots] for them to ride. But we could have drowned them if we pleased.”

    Qur’an 21:26 “Don’t the unbelievers see that the heavens and earth were joined together in one piece before we clove them asunder? ...Will they not believe? And We have set on the earth mountains as stabilizers, lest the earth should convulse without them. And We have made therein broad highways for them to pass through, that they may be guided. We have made the heaven a roof well guarded. Yet they turn away from its Signs! All (the celestial bodies) swim along, on a course, floating.”

    Qur’an 2:189 “They ask you about the New Moons. Say: They are but signs to mark fixed seasons in (the affairs of) men, and for Hajj Pilgrimage.”

  12. #12
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    That's not what followers of you religion claim:

    "In M. M. Azami's Studies in Hadith Methodology and Literature, the following precise definition of a hadith is given,

    According to Muhaddithiin [scholars of hadith -ed.] it stands for 'what was transmitted on the authority of the Prophet, his deeds, sayings, tacit approval, or description of his sifaat (features) meaning his physical appearance. However, physical appearance of the Prophet is not included in the definition used by the jurists.' "

    "The Hadith (الحديث, pl. Ahadith) is a body of laws, legends and stories about Muhammad's way of life, (Arabic, Sunnah which includes his biography or the sira) and the sayings themselves where he elaborated on his choices or offered advice; many parts of the Hadith deal with his companions (Sahaba).

    For most Muslims, the hadith contains an authoritative exposition of the meaning of the Qur'an. Islamic law is derived from the acts, statements, opinions, and ways of life of Muhammad. Traditional Muslims believe the Islamic scholars of the last 1400 years were for the most part successful in determining the accuracy of many of the hadith they came across.

    By the ninth century six collections of hadiths were accepted as reliable by Muslims, to varying degrees, while they varied in how many narrations they contained. They are

    * al-Bukhari (d. 870) included 7275 hadiths
    * Muslim b. al-Hajjaj (d. 875) included 9200.
    * Abu Da'ud (d. 888)
    * al-Tirmidhi (d. 892)
    * al-Nasa'i (d. 915)
    * Ibn Maja (d. 886).
    "
    http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Hadith
    i think your missing the key words.

    not all muslims accept the hadiths. some will and some wont.

    at the end of the day the muslims need to understand the following.

    "Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt." 6:114

    "You shall recite what is revealed to you of your Lord's scripture. Nothing shall abrogate His words, and you shall not find any other source beside it." 18:27

    http://www.submission.org/quran/hadith.html

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    i think your missing the key words.

    not all muslims accept the hadiths. some will and some wont.

    at the end of the day the muslims need to understand the following.

    "Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt." 6:114

    "You shall recite what is revealed to you of your Lord's scripture. Nothing shall abrogate His words, and you shall not find any other source beside it." 18:27

    http://www.submission.org/quran/hadith.html
    yeah i think thats rite we cannot be 100% sure of hadith r u all muslims?

  14. #14
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by UNNAMED-FEELING
    yeah i think thats rite we cannot be 100% sure of hadith r u all muslims?
    me, cauasian and zoaib are muslims.
    sin im not sure about.
    and mmc78 is jewish but im not sure what religon he is.

    what about you?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    93
    im a muslim too i was gonna change to christian sometime but i changed my mind and hey am i the only muslim that drinks,f****,doesnt pray and doesnt fast nd yeah fasting is not good for us so wuts the point basically

  16. #16
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by UNNAMED-FEELING
    im a muslim too i was gonna change to christian sometime but i changed my mind and hey am i the only muslim that drinks,f****,doesnt pray and doesnt fast nd yeah fasting is not good for us so wuts the point basically
    what country are you from.

  17. #17
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    And here are some choice quotes only form the Qur'an

    Qur’an 80:17 “Be cursed man! He has self-destructed. From what stuff did He create him? From nutfa (male and female semen drops) He created him and set him in due proportion.”

    Qur’an 56:58 “Then tell Me the semen that you emit, throwing out. Is it you who create it, or are We the Creators? [It’s only natural—the god of lust is the god of semen.] We have decreed/predestined/ordained Death for you all, and We are not to be frustrated from replacing you with others in (forms) that you know not.”

    Qur’an 18:83 “They ask you about Dhu’l-Qarnain [Alexander the Great]. Say, ‘I will cite something of his story. We gave him authority in the land and means of accomplishing his goals. So he followed a path until he reached the setting place of the sun. He saw that it set in black, muddy, hot water. Near it he found people.

    Qur’an 36:38 “The sun keeps revolving in its orbit at the dispensation of the All-Knowing. And the Moon, We have measured for her mansions till she returns like dried date stalks. It is not permitted for the Sun to overtake the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day. Each (just) swims along, floating in (its own) orbit as a Sign as in a race. And we made similar vessels [chariots] for them to ride. But we could have drowned them if we pleased.”

    Qur’an 21:26 “Don’t the unbelievers see that the heavens and earth were joined together in one piece before we clove them asunder? ...Will they not believe? And We have set on the earth mountains as stabilizers, lest the earth should convulse without them. And We have made therein broad highways for them to pass through, that they may be guided. We have made the heaven a roof well guarded. Yet they turn away from its Signs! All (the celestial bodies) swim along, on a course, floating.”

    Qur’an 2:189 “They ask you about the New Moons. Say: They are but signs to mark fixed seasons in (the affairs of) men, and for Hajj Pilgrimage.”
    can u elaborate what is wrong with these verses they make perfect sense to me !

  18. #18
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by UNNAMED-FEELING
    im a muslim too i was gonna change to christian sometime but i changed my mind and hey am i the only muslim that drinks,f****,doesnt pray and doesnt fast nd yeah fasting is not good for us so wuts the point basically
    u know u should conver to christianity it will suit u perfect with your acquainted habits , i recommend jesus for your salvation .............

  19. #19
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    can u elaborate what is wrong with these verses they make perfect sense to me !
    Then you are beyond hope. I wish you luck in life.

  20. #20
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    u know u should conver to christianity it will suit u perfect with your acquainted habits , i recommend jesus for your salvation .............
    I reccomend more therapy for your salvation .

  21. #21
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    MMC ................ the saying of the prophet u published here , are just sayings and no muslim commits a sin if he doesnt follow those sayings , but he commits a sin if he goes against the Koran (the law) ............... for the rest of the title of this thread if u r so eager to get your answer i recommend watch the commentary on the scientific knowledge of the Quran by Zakir Naik he answered all these questions to the chrisitan missionary who posed it to him ........... if u want i can mail it ot your address , let me know !

  22. #22
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    I reccomend more therapy for your salvation .
    yeah i am working on that too !

  23. #23
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    MMC ................ the saying of the prophet u published here , are just sayings and no muslim commits a sin if he doesnt follow those sayings , but he commits a sin if he goes against the Koran (the law) ............... for the rest of the title of this thread if u r so eager to get your answer i recommend watch the commentary on the scientific knowledge of the Quran by Zakir Naik he answered all these questions to the chrisitan missionary who posed it to him ........... if u want i can mail it ot your address , let me know !

    Muslims beleive the Qur'an is the uncorrpted word of God. Why would Allah write that the Sun has an orbit, or that it sets in a pool of mud?

  24. #24
    sin's Avatar
    sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Muslims beleive the Qur'an is the uncorrpted word of God. Why would Allah write that the Sun has an orbit, or that it sets in a pool of mud?
    maybe its true, and your feeble human brain just cannot see it.

  25. #25
    wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    maybe its true, and your feeble human brain just cannot see it.
    exactly, all praise to Allah.

  26. #26
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    maybe its true, and your feeble human brain just cannot see it.
    Wasn't it a shame to loose the golden age of Islam to this?

  27. #27
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Muslims beleive the Qur'an is the uncorrpted word of God. Why would Allah write that the Sun has an orbit, or that it sets in a pool of mud?
    listen bro before u keep making a fool of yourself , go learn arabic and read the whole Quran not just verses picked out from contexts , then maybe u can understand what God means by Sun setting in a pool of mud ............ and i dont have to time to go in every detail of what u have mentioned since its not gonna make sense to u cause i know for a fact u have not read the Quran as a whole form beginning to the end ............. plus someone who says " these are direct quote form the Quran" and copy pastes out Hadiths saying they r Qurans verses , loses the intellectual aspect of his motives ............... so try it when u know a little more about islam , also u r not the first to produce these false statements , many before have and some of our greates scholars pretty much slaughtered them when they explained and gave a rebutal , if interested let me know ill send u all those tapes , dvds for free , so just maybe u can get answers to your intellectual posts here , !

  28. #28
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Wasn't it a shame to loose the golden age of Islam to this?
    maybe the jews dont get it either ! getting genocided through history , u should learn that GOD doesnt think u r his favourites anymore ! its a thoguht u know think about it !

  29. #29
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    I will post my response to those Quran verses soon.

  30. #30
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    listen bro before u keep making a fool of yourself , go learn arabic and read the whole Quran not just verses picked out from contexts , then maybe u can understand what God means by Sun setting in a pool of mud ............ and i dont have to time to go in every detail of what u have mentioned since its not gonna make sense to u cause i know for a fact u have not read the Quran as a whole form beginning to the end ............. plus someone who says " these are direct quote form the Quran" and copy pastes out Hadiths saying they r Qurans verses , loses the intellectual aspect of his motives ............... so try it when u know a little more about islam , also u r not the first to produce these false statements , many before have and some of our greates scholars pretty much slaughtered them when they explained and gave a rebutal , if interested let me know ill send u all those tapes , dvds for free , so just maybe u can get answers to your intellectual posts here , !
    I'm not going to learn arabic to debate with a fanatical convert over the internet. Even if I read the Qur'an from beginning to end, those quotes don't make any sense.

    You can copy and paste some rebuttals if you want, but selective interpretation can prove anything. I'm really not interested in being "slaughtered" by your scholars. Why don't you post your own rebuttal?

    Don't criticize my intellect. I'm keeping this discussion above board. Work on your grammar btw.

  31. #31
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    maybe the jews dont get it either ! getting genocided through history , u should learn that GOD doesnt think u r his favourites anymore ! its a thoguht u know think about it !
    This statement doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not a religious Jew. Try again.

    Muslims don't look like God's favorite people right now. Last time I checked the standard of living for the average Jew was pretty good.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    what country are you from.
    florida but im living in egypt now its the worst country in the world but im going back to florida in 3 yrs when im done with college

  33. #33
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    This statement doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not a religious Jew. Try again.

    Muslims don't look like God's favorite people right now. Last time I checked the standard of living for the average Jew was pretty good.
    even the Pharoah & the egyptians lived better than the slave jews . before GODSMACKED them down , try again !
    Last edited by ZOAIB; 10-17-2004 at 06:08 AM.

  34. #34
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    4- Embryology, Human Anatomy, Formation and Creation from the time of sexual intercourse to the time of birth:

    The Noble Quran on Human Embryonic Development.

    Embryology in the Noble Quran. The three stages of the foetus formation in the Noble Quran and Science.

    Abortion in Islam is a crime! The foetus is a human child in Islam.

    The Noble Quran on the Cerebrum: Lying is generated from the person's forehead.

    The region in the brain that controls our movements - In Noble Quran and confirmed by Science.

    Sex determination and human creation in Islam. Allah Almighty and Prophet Muhammad both claimed that the human gender is determined by the male's ejaculated semen.

    Were human cloning and gender alteration prophesied in Islam?

    Why does the Noble Quran, while speaking about determination of the identity of the individual, speak specifically about finger tips? The Noble Quran recognized that finger tips (finger prints) are unique!

    The blood circulation and the production of milk in the Breast: In the Noble Quran and Science.

    Thinking with the heart besides the brain in the Noble Quran was proven by Science.

    http://www.answering-christianity.com/sci_quran.htm

  35. #35
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    2- The Earth's rotation, formation and Oceanology:

    The Noble Quran confirms that the earth is rotating around its axle.

    Allah Almighty said that the earth is "egg-shaped".

    The Earth is round according to Islam.

    The amazing creation of earth and iron in the Noble Quran. Iron came from space, and the Noble Quran mentioned it.

    The amazing creation of earth and mountains in the Noble Quran. Science confirms that mountains prevent the earth from shaking while it is revolving around itself. The Noble Quran made a similar claim.

    Geology in the Noble Quran - See the Scientific confirmation.

    Oceanology in the Noble Quran - See the Scientific confirmation. The barriers between waters in both science and the Noble Quran.

    The darkness of oceans and disappearance of light was mentioned in the Noble Quran and confirmed by Science.

    http://www.answering-christianity.com/sci_quran.htm

  36. #36
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    7- Psychology:

    The psychological Wisdom of Prayers in Islam was proven in Science and Psychology.

    The Wisdom of the age of 40 in the Noble Quran, which had been Scientifically and Psychologically proven to be True. See why Allah Almighty is more forgiving to those who are under the age of 40, and how Science and Psychology proved that people under 40 are less mature and tend to make more irresponsible decisions (i.e., mistakes and sins).


    6- Medicine, Insects and Animals:

    Animals' urine and it's relationship to medicine in Islam.

    Camels could help cure humans.

    Honey was proven to be healing for humans as was mentioned in the Noble Quran.

    The fly insect and its cure: Mentioned in Islam and confirmed by Science (Bacteriophages).

    3- The Universe, Astronomy, UFOs and Space Shuttles:

    The Noble Quran and Astronomers both claim that the Universe is 18 billion years old.

    The Big Bang Theory and the Cosmic Crunch in the Noble Quran. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him predicted around the time when the Cosmic Crunch occurs, the Sun would rise from the West.

    The Noble Quran on the Origin of the Universe. This article has pictures and quotes from Western scientific books that accurately confirm the astronomical claims of the Noble Quran. The Noble Quran was the only book that claimed that the universe originated from Hot Gas or Smoke. Science proved that this claim is true.

    The explosion of Stars (FORMING RED ROSES), Galaxies and the Universe in the Noble Quran had been confirmed by NASA.

    Comparison between Allah Almighty's claims about His Creation, and the scientific discoveries that 100% agree with Him. Claims such as: The universe is expanding, the existence of the sun's orbit, the protective atmosphere to the earth, Embryology and many more.

    Allah Almighty said in the Noble Quran that He is "Expanding" the Universe. Scientists already proved this claim to be true.

    The "Clot" and the Creation of the Universe in the Noble Quran.

    Is there mention of U.F.Os or other Human Planets in the Noble Quran?

    What does the sun orbit?

    Einstein's time relativity in the Noble Quran.

    UFOs and Space Shuttles were explicitly mentioned in the Noble Quran! Even the communication with UFOs was prophesied in the Noble Quran.

    Aliens and UFOs in the Noble Quran.



    http://www.answering-christianity.com/sci_quran.htm

  37. #37
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    9- Rebuttals:

    Does the Noble Quran support "The Earth moves around the Sun" theory? Rebuttal to Mr. Avijit Roy's challenge.

    My rebuttal to Avijit Roy's "Does the Quran support the Earth moves around the Sun theory" response.

    My rebuttal to Avijit Roy's "Does Quran have any Scientific miracles?" article.

    A Muslim response to criticism of Embryology in the Noble Quran. By Nadeem Arif Najmi.

    Allah Almighty said that the earth is "egg-shaped". Rebuttal to the Christian "Answering Islam" team about "dahaha" in the Noble Quran.



    10- Prophecies:

    Please visit The Noble Quran section, and read the "Prophecies" sub section to see the great Prophecies that were fulfilled only in the Noble Quran. The Noble Quran also made mention and promised the discovery of lost ancient cities and people's bodies, and these promises were all fulfilled today.

    http://www.answering-christianity.com/sci_quran.htm

  38. #38
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    MMC ............ first of all u dont even believe in religion , hence in your own words u dont practice your own religion , then why do u even care about these things , now when i used to argue with MAX , he acknowledged what i had to say , unlike u , who is commin in with a bazooka , " boom boom boom , i dont care what u say , eat this boom" ............ just relax ! if u dont even follow your toratic law , i dont see for u to even talkign to us about religon , go believe in GOD first and then come here , TRY AGAIN !

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    MMC ............ first of all u dont even believe in religion , hence in your own words u dont practice your own religion , then why do u even care about these things , now when i used to argue with MAX , he acknowledged what i had to say , unlike u , who is commin in with a bazooka , " boom boom boom , i dont care what u say , eat this boom" ............ just relax ! if u dont even follow your toratic law , i dont see for u to even talkign to us about religon , go believe in GOD first and then come here , TRY AGAIN !
    a zoaib victim hehe nice work bro u get 3 elephants

  40. #40
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    This statement doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not a religious Jew. Try again.

    Muslims don't look like God's favorite people right now. Last time I checked the standard of living for the average Jew was pretty good.
    If you base GOD's favorite people by the amount of money they have, you got some serious issues.

    "Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God - (Bible, Matthew 19:23-26)"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •