Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member

Bush v Kerry THE GOOD ONLY

On the politics/religion/war threads we have been debating about who is better, who is worse. Mostly people say why the other candidate is bad. Here i would like the undecided voters to look at this thread and make up their own mind.

If you want Kerry to win, tell us what he has done in the past, and is promising in the future and why you will vote for him.
    If you want Bush to win, tell us what he has done in the past, and is promising in the future and why you will vote for him.
    If you want Nadar to win, tell us what he has done in the past, and is promising in the future and why you will vote for him.

No "Kerry is a horrible stupid pu$$y liberal"
    No "Nadar is a waste of a vote."
    and No "Bush is a religious moron."

Just why you are voting for the person you are voting for.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    picking between bush and kerry is like picking between 2 bags of fertilizer becuase it doesnt really matter which one you pick there both full of sh*t.

hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    picking between bush and kerry is like picking between 2 bags of fertilizer becuase it doesnt really matter which one you pick there both full of sh*t.
    hahaha

ill give these to you guys again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bush v Kerry THE GOOD ONLY-bush_pilot_button.jpe   Bush v Kerry THE GOOD ONLY-pres_hands2.jpe   Bush v Kerry THE GOOD ONLY-bush_lostintranslation.jpe   Bush v Kerry THE GOOD ONLY-bush_hebang.jpe  

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I don't like either of them, but I believe Bush is at least going to tell us what he is doing. And if he makes a mistake he can joke about it. Kerry doesn't even know what he believes anymore.
    http://media1.streamtoyou.com/rnc/RNC091604.wmv

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    OK. A thread just about the GOOD. I will try.

Bush: GOOD.
    Resolute with his actions.
    Deterimined without backing down
    Gave money back to the people

Kerry GOOD.
    He tries to impress ALL the people
    Um thats all I got cause i dont really know the guy except from the news.

chris64 is offline Banned
    Bush -
    Banned partial birth abortion
    Signed 2 income-tax cuts
    Has created nearly 2 million jobs in the last year despite 9/11, corporate fraud scandals, a recession that Clinton passed on, dot com / stock market implosion
    Supports elimination of death tax
    In process of eliminating the marriage penalty
    Supports privatizing part of Social Security contributions
    Reduced dividend and capital gains taxes
    Killed the Kyoto Global Warming Treaty
    Submitted a comprehensive Energy Plan (awaiting Congressional action). The plan works to develop cleaner technology, produce more natural gas in the US, make America less dependent on foreign sources of energy, improve national grid, etc.
    Changed parts of the Forestry Management Act to allow necessary cleanup of the national forests in order to reduce fire danger
    Successfully executed two wars in the aftermath of 9/11/01: Afghanistan and Iraq
    Put Saddam Hussein in prison
    Killed Saddam's low-life sons
    Has taken in to custody or killed 2/3 of all Al Qaeda leaders
    Disarmed Libya of its chemical, nuclear and biological WMD's
    Pushed through THREE raises for our military. Increased military pay by more than $1 billion a year.
    Ordered renovation of military housing.
    Signed the LARGEST nuclear arms reduction in world history with Russia
    Started withdrawing our troops from Bosnia, and has announced withdrawal of our troops from Germany and the Korean DMZ.
    Prohibited putting U.S. troops under U.N. command
    Killed U.S. involvement in the International Criminal Court
    Signed Medicare Reform
    Signed education reform
    Created dept of homeland security
    Working on federal liability reform to eliminate frivolous lawsuits
    Ordered the Attorney General to formally notify the Supreme Court that the OFFICIAL U.S. government position on the 2nd Amendment is that it supports INDIVIDUAL rights to own firearms, and is NOT a Leftist-imagined "collective" right.
    Signed TWO bills into law that arm our pilots with handguns in the cockpit

I could list 100 others, but I certainly wouldnt want to get overly verbose.
    Last edited by chris64; 10-19-2004 at 02:57 PM.

see that is perfect, no bashing, just support for your guy

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    see that is perfect, no bashing, just support for your guy
    I can follow simple instructions

good post chris you beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by chris64
    I can follow simple instructions
    as you can see from the previous posts, some people cant lol

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Bush:
    Tax breaks to help the economy out of the reccession
    Convictions that don't ebb and flow with special interest groups or popular opinion
    Good health plan for senior citizens and veterans
    Looks out for America first
    Not afraid to do the right thing in spit of opposition
    Against partial birth abortion
    Has the support of our troops, no matter how anyone tries to spin it (I can back that up if need be)
    Will do a better job getting us out of Iraq than the other guy
    Has the right plan to deal with N.Korea and Iran

Kerry:
    Has a plan to deal with outsourcing by getting rid of certain tax loopholes
    Hes not Bush

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    Kerry:
    Will not give tax cuts to the wealthy.
    Wants to regain the support and respect of other countries.
    Does not support continuing a war that was started over incorrect assumptions.
    Supports allowing states to decide on the legality of gay marriage, rather than amending the constitution.
    Acknowledges the fact that the nation is in debt and resolves to reduce this debt so that future generations of taxpayers will not have to dig the country out of a hole.
    Supports an exception to the partial-birth abortion rule when the life of the mother is at stake.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    bush, stands by his decisions, even when they are obviously stupid
    kerry, has yet to have the chance to **** things up.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Bush -

Successfully? executed two wars in the aftermath of 9/11/01: Afghanistan and Iraq

Depends how you define success I guess

Did I break the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Depends how you define success I guess

Did I break the rules?
    You broke the rules. You should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    OK. A thread just about the GOOD. I will try.

Bush: GOOD.
    Resolute with his actions.
    Deterimined without backing down
    Gave money back to the people

Kerry GOOD.
    He tries to impress ALL the people
    Um thats all I got cause i dont really know the guy except from the news.

oooo! 250$ wow thats a lot of money back to the people. pfft

Quote Originally Posted by Kim2884
    Kerry:
    Will not give tax cuts to the wealthy.
    Wants to regain the support and respect of other countries.
    Does not support continuing a war that was started over incorrect assumptions.
    Supports allowing states to decide on the legality of gay marriage, rather than amending the constitution.
    Acknowledges the fact that the nation is in debt and resolves to reduce this debt so that future generations of taxpayers will not have to dig the country out of a hole.
    Supports an exception to the partial-birth abortion rule when the life of the mother is at stake.
    to add what this woman said

-kerry is for the middle class unlike bush
    -kerry is really concerned about domestic america rather than ignore it like bush
    -kerry will push to have stricter water and air quality issues instead of ignoring it like bush due to special interest power companies giving bush large amounts of campaign money..bush= coorporate monkey
    -simple fact, kerry is much much smarter than bush

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo

If you want to get a bigger tax break, earn more money.......oh yeah, but thats not that democratic way, is it? Much easier to vote democrat than work hard.

(Note: This is in fact a joke (sort of), and that last statement is not aimed at hung. I am not talking bad about any particular candidate, so this statement is allowed by the thread rules. That is all.......)

GQSuperman is offline Banned

kerry

Kerry:
    Will not give tax cuts to the wealthy. (Who are we kidding...empty promise? all i know is that i got a tax break from bush and i'm not rich)
    Wants to regain the support and respect of other countries. (how, i don't see other countries backing kerry. empty promise?)
    Does not support continuing a war that was started over incorrect assumptions. (ok, doesn't support the war....too bad. we are in it and need to finish it. i'd rather have a president who DOES believe in it and does everything he can to win and get us out of there....who dDOES vote for increased funding to buy our troops the body armor they need. did kerry? NOPE. now he just complains about it)
    Supports allowing states to decide on the legality of gay marriage, rather than amending the constitution. (bush doesn't want to ammend the constitution. check your facts)
    Acknowledges the fact that the nation is in debt and resolves to reduce this debt so that future generations of taxpayers will not have to dig the country out of a hole. (how? every president ever says he'll reduce the debt?)
    Supports an exception to the partial-birth abortion rule when the life of the mother is at stake. (fine)

kerry tell everyone what they want to hear. bush acts on what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    If you want to get a bigger tax break, earn more money.......oh yeah, but thats not that democratic way, is it? Much easier to vote democrat than work hard.

(Note: This is in fact a joke (sort of), and that last statement is not aimed at hung. I am not talking bad about any particular candidate, so this statement is allowed by the thread rules. That is all.......)
    i am a republican there slick.. pretty hardcore too.. i just know that bush is not a quality president plain and simple.. if only mccain would have beat him..**** shame. but it goes to show that anyone can be president including a former president's son that really didnt earn the position of president and has the iq of my left nut. but hey he fooled us fair and square

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend

oh and about working hard. i had 3 jobs and went to college. averaged about 3-4 hrs of sleep a night and still did pretty **** good. so dont try to explain about working hard. just some insight big guy

(bush doesn't want to ammend the constitution. check your facts)

yes he does he even said it in the debates.. why they gave this villiage idiot power its beyond me...

Bush -
    Do yourself a favor. go back to last years income tax return and do it again based on the tax tables in 1998. You'll see that even you non wealthy got a tax break, AND YOU GOT A LARGER PERCENTAGE OF YOUR INCOME BACK THAN THE WEALTHY DID! Dummies.

Bush -
    Do yourself a favor. go back to last years income tax return and do it again based on the tax tables in 1998. You'll see that even you non wealthy got a tax break, AND YOU GOT A LARGER PERCENTAGE OF YOUR INCOME BACK THAN THE WEALTHY DID! Dummies.

That is correct.

I'm not pointing this out as a *Negative* per say, as its just something that needs clairification. Kerry says he will pay for (part) of his health care plan by rolling back taxes on the wealhiest 1%......that would be cool, except by virtue of the same tax laws, small businesses that get taxed at the individual shareholder level would also get a tax hike. I thought Bush did a good job of explaining this in the second debate, the subchapter S corporations (which are small businesses that have corporate status) would get a HUGE tax hike because most *small* corporations make more than $200,000 a year. Sadly most people don't know what Subhapter S Corps. are so that part likely fell on deaf ears for the most part............Since most of the new jobs come from these places, its hard for me to understand how this is only a "tax hike for the rich."

That is all, carry on........

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bush's tax cut saved me $1800 on taxes last year, and I am not rich.

Who does your taxes? Maybe you need to have more Kids?

GQSuperman is offline Banned

that 250

was additional...given at a different time that your actual tax refund.

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    was additional...given at a different time that your actual tax refund.
    I was including $1200 initial refund check that I got last summer, and approx, $600 additional that I got back when I filed my federal taxes this year.

well i didnt notice **** guys sorry. just the wopping 250 check. which i am sure we paid for it somewhere down the line. but that goes with the territory.. oh well enjoy it while you can guys we are going to have to pay for the war somehow. so spend it wisely.

Any tax break you got will be destroyed by the economic damage done by a HUGE government deficit. Just wait and see the credit crunch and resulting real estate
    crash, bankruptcies, etc.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Bush -
    Banned partial birth abortion
    Signed 2 income-tax cuts
    Has created nearly 2 million jobs in the last year despite 9/11, corporate fraud scandals, a recession that Clinton passed on, dot com / stock market implosion
    Supports elimination of death tax
    In process of eliminating the marriage penalty
    Supports privatizing part of Social Security contributions
    Reduced dividend and capital gains taxes
    Killed the Kyoto Global Warming Treaty
    Submitted a comprehensive Energy Plan (awaiting Congressional action). The plan works to develop cleaner technology, produce more natural gas in the US, make America less dependent on foreign sources of energy, improve national grid, etc.
    Changed parts of the Forestry Management Act to allow necessary cleanup of the national forests in order to reduce fire danger
    Successfully executed two wars in the aftermath of 9/11/01: Afghanistan and Iraq
    Put Saddam Hussein in prison
    Killed Saddam's low-life sons
    Has taken in to custody or killed 2/3 of all Al Qaeda leaders
    Disarmed Libya of its chemical, nuclear and biological WMD's
    Pushed through THREE raises for our military. Increased military pay by more than $1 billion a year.
    Ordered renovation of military housing.
    Signed the LARGEST nuclear arms reduction in world history with Russia
    Started withdrawing our troops from Bosnia, and has announced withdrawal of our troops from Germany and the Korean DMZ.
    Prohibited putting U.S. troops under U.N. command
    Killed U.S. involvement in the International Criminal Court
    Signed Medicare Reform
    Signed education reform
    Created dept of homeland security
    Working on federal liability reform to eliminate frivolous lawsuits
    Ordered the Attorney General to formally notify the Supreme Court that the OFFICIAL U.S. government position on the 2nd Amendment is that it supports INDIVIDUAL rights to own firearms, and is NOT a Leftist-imagined "collective" right.
    Signed TWO bills into law that arm our pilots with handguns in the cockpit

I could list 100 others, but I certainly wouldnt want to get overly verbose.
    hell yeah, bro - preach it!

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    hell yeah, bro - preach it!
    oh he didnt mention that almost half of our soldiers' families are considered under the poverty level.. i think he left that one out.. thats bad guys i dont care who you are. esp coming from a pres that never served to begin with.. stupid fukker

ill give these to you guys again
    Here's a new one that I just knew you would appreciate.
    Last edited by Bigen12; 07-02-2006 at 07:20 AM.

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    I never said the middle class didn't get tax cuts, i just said that the wealthy DID. That money could have been better spent elsewhere. Why put money back in the pockets of the people who already have plenty of it when we could use the money for other things??

Quote Originally Posted by Kim2884
    I never said the middle class didn't get tax cuts, i just said that the wealthy DID. That money could have been better spent elsewhere. Why put money back in the pockets of the people who already have plenty of it when we could use the money for other things??
    why take money away from people who have worked hard to earn it?

come on!!! all of you kerry fans, say something kerry has done or will do instead of knocking bush!!!!! lets go!!!

We hate Bush so much.....Kerry could be a three-toed tree sloth and I'd still vote for him

And I'm a registered republican.....

so all the people on here that criticize (sp?) bush cant say anything good about kerry?

Don't need to....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information