Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Rewarding voter registration with Crack Cocaine.

Can you guys believe this crap. A NAACP voter registration volunteer was caught trading Crack for completed voter registration forms. I was watching the MTV Choose or Loose deal where they where going through the getto getting what would be considered the Crack heads to register to vote. Now before you all get on my azz for saying that, keep in mind I have lived in the inner city many times. I know how the crack heads behave and what they ussually do.

Then at the same time we have John Kerry and the liberal campain managers saying that " The republicians want to deny African Americans the right to Vote" Its racism to require showing and ID when you go to vote. And that touch screen voting machines are voter intemidation. And then its also wrong to require a person to actually vote in the proper polling station.

To me all the evidence the liberals are repeatedly mentioning on TV and talk shows are their own extremely racist veiws on the African American community. Without saying it they imply that it would be racist to make African Americans use a automated voting machine because they are too stupid. Its racism to require a ID to vote because the African American community isnt responsible enough to get state issued ID cards.

I dont care what color you are. If you are too stupid to vote then I would think what ever canidates they end up picking by mistake will have the same effect on the election as if they where to actually make there own decisions.

There should be no debate on the ID issue either.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    agreed, there should be no debate on ID or polling stations. trading crack for completed voter reg forms? This is crazy. i dont even know what to make of this

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Ohio Authorities Uncover Alleged Crack Cocaine For Bogus Registration Scheme
    Sheriffs officials in Defiance County, Ohio Monday arrested a suspect and charged him with false voter registration, a felony in Ohio. A statement by Defiance Country Sheriff David Westrick notes that the suspect, 22-year-old Chad Staton, was allegedly paid in crack cocaine after having "filled out over 100 voter registration forms that were fictitious." According to authorities, Staton was allegedly hired for the job by a Toledo woman recruited by Thaddeus J. Jackson III, who apparently identified himself to the woman as a ranking official with the NAACP National Voter Fund.

George Forbes, head of the Cleveland Chapter of the NAACP, issued a statement about the allegations.

"The NAACP National Voter Fund is not affiliated with the NAACP in Cleveland. Thaddeus J. Jackson is associated with the voter fund, but the voter fund is a separate organization and is not in any way affiliated with the Cleveland chapter of NAACP."

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    George Forbes, head of the Cleveland Chapter of the NAACP, issued a statement about the allegations.

"The NAACP National Voter Fund is not affiliated with the NAACP in Cleveland. Thaddeus J. Jackson is associated with the voter fund, but the voter fund is a separate organization and is not in any way affiliated with the Cleveland chapter of NAACP."

So its called the NAACP National Voter Fund but its not affiliated with the NAACP? So I guess the Chicago Bulls aren't affiliated with Chicago then?

Correct me if I read this wrong, because it sounds like hardcore backpeddling thats being done here. Because it sounds like the NAACP is trying to disown any affiliation with this action by saying the local chapter of the NAACP wasn't involved........When the NAACP itself was. Its like saying my mouth said something, but I wasn't responsible because my arm didn't do it.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly if they are not affiliated with the fund then they should not accepts the funds.. I just think these are really good examples of what caliber of people these voter registration groups are aiming for.

Thread Information