Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    zOaib is offline VET

CAN someone DEFINE "Sexual Immorality" ???

just as the question says i want to know what people understand by the term Sexual Immorality ! thx

Will Power is offline Banned

NO means NO

Assuming we are talking about Adults who are sound of mind, and not children or those unable to make decisions.

NO means NO. simple as that, No means no...

Anything else as long as it is consensual is open. Its not my business what goes on in anyone's bedroom, or if someone is Gay, or likes to have sex with rubber dolls. I believe that religion, politics, are a mute point when it comes to personal choice.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sexual immorality does not mean pre- marital sex or any thing close to that. Sexual immorality is a general term for the outlined sexual sins. Beastialty, Homosexuality,incest,rape,adultery.

Heres an intreting one for you guys. DO you guys know of anywhere in the bible it speaks of it being a sin for women to be gay???

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Sexual immorality does not mean pre- marital sex or any thing close to that. Sexual immorality is a general term for the outlined sexual sins. Beastialty, Homosexuality,incest,rape,adultery.

Heres an intreting one for you guys. DO you guys know of anywhere in the bible it speaks of it being a sin for women to be gay???
    Anhydro , question to u ? if someone copulates with a woman to fulfill his sexual desires and then leaves her with a baby and goes to do the same to another one and another one , without marrying anyone of them ........ is that Sexually Immoral behaviour or what ?

the funny thing is we say O God didnt explicitly say women and women can be lesbians ........... but u know what he definately gave us an instinct to know what right or wrong , i dont care which religion u r from , when u do something right u know its right n wrong u know is wrong ........... the guilt is a gift of this problem , so u know u did something ............. but anyways in my opinion if i saked whats sexually immoral from 100 people i will most likely get 100 different answers , depending on their own morals ! thx

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It is our culture that has changed. Not gods laws .. At one time a women was ruined if she was not a virgin and unmarried. God speaks of it being a sin to divorce a women. And that is what these guys are doing when they sleep with multiple girls and go about there ways. In biblical times if you had sex with a girl she was your wife of some sort. And if you left her then you divorced her. The only thing that gets everyone in trouble these days with this is that it is unacceptable to take multiple wives these days. I believe that it was gods intention for man to practice polygamy.

As for lesbians, do you not think that at one time when a man had up to 30 wives he never had more than one women in bed with him??? Or these women left to there own wouldnt end up havingt sex with each other. These other women would be their sex partners.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    As for lesbians, do you not think that at one time when a man had up to 30 wives he never had more than one women in bed with him??? Or these women left to there own wouldnt end up havingt sex with each other. These other women would be their sex partners.

The only real limitation to multiple wives in the Old Testament was that you couldn't have both a woman AND her mother in the same harem. Other than that, you were ok.

-Tock

Thread Information