Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

Going to Yemen on Vacation.

I will be going to Yemen tomorrow, for the second time this year. Yemen is one of my favorite countries to visit.

The life there is so peaceful, so quiet, so simple, so reminiscent of the old days. Although those bastards have build a KFC and a Pizza Hut in Aden. Plus the scenery both man made and nature is so **** beautiful, the shore is probably the best shores in the world.

Although the travel agent warned against a "white" person from traveling to Yemen, at this time, its worth it. The best part is the little Yemeni kids that follow around all foriegner looking people.

Some pictures of Yemen:

http://www.jorgetutor.com/yemen/yemen.htm

I have also attached some picture I personally took of Yemen in February.

1) Some sign for some city 2) Outlook of the Shore 3) Hospital that looks like a castle 4) Random Street 5) Random Tunnel

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Going to Yemen on Vacation.-cratar.jpg   Going to Yemen on Vacation.-yemenbeautiful.jpg   Going to Yemen on Vacation.-yemenhospital.jpg   Going to Yemen on Vacation.-yemen7.jpg   Going to Yemen on Vacation.-yemen6.jpg  

I am also going to visit the area of where the Queen of Sheba lived.

Some more pics.

1) Yemeni Feris Wheel 2) Hotel Aden 3) House on the Rock 4) House that has a cool word and meaning behind it, but I forget.

Be back in a week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Going to Yemen on Vacation.-yemen5.jpg   Going to Yemen on Vacation.-hoteladen.jpg   Going to Yemen on Vacation.-yemen2.jpg   Going to Yemen on Vacation.-yemen.jpg  
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 10-23-2004 at 08:11 AM.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I am also going to visit the area of where the Queen of Sheba lived.

Some more pics.

1) Yemeni Feris Wheel 2) Hotel Aden 3) House on the Rock 4) House that has a cool word and meaning behind it, but I forget.

Be back in a week.

Enjoy your trip. I have never been there, but from pictures I have seen it's gorgeous. Interesting culture, and the food is GREAT (but extremely fattening).
    Don't forget to send a postcard.

No your not supposed to agree. Its no fun then. Postcard to what part of Palestine?

No your not supposed to agree. Its no fun then. Postcard to what part of Palestine?

I will take the first comment as a compliment.
    What part of WHAT? Pales...what? Sorry, I think you're confusing me with someone else. I live in Israel, not that place you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    I will take the first comment as a compliment.
    What part of WHAT? Pales...what? Sorry, I think you're confusing me with someone else. I live in Israel, not that place you wrote.
    I will give one thing to Jewish people, they are funny. Ben Stiller and Jerry Seinfeld are my favorite comedians.

Hopefully ZOAIB, Physio Sport, and crew will correct your false propoganda, since I was always the one to keep you in check. And always show you who the superior one is, in terms of pure knowledge.

Now off to sleep, then off to YEMENNN.

I will give one thing to Jewish people, they are funny. Ben Stiller and Jerry Seinfeld are my favorite comedians.

Hopefully ZOAIB, Physio Sport, and crew will correct your false propoganda, since I was always the one to keep you in check. And always show you who the superior one is, in terms of pure knowledge.

Now off to sleep, then off to YEMENNN.

LOL. Denial.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    we are currently drawing up plans for a kfc,pizza hutt and a disney world for iraq so make sure you stop in.

I will be going to Yemen tomorrow, for the second time

this year. Yemen is one of my favorite countries to visit.

The life there is so peaceful, so quiet, so simple, so reminiscent of the old days. Although those bastards have build a KFC and a Pizza Hut in Aden. Plus the scenery both man made and nature is so **** beautiful, the shore is probably the best shores in the world.

Although the travel agent warned against a "white" person from traveling to Yemen, at this time, its worth it. The best part is the little Yemeni kids that follow around all foriegner looking people.

Some pictures of Yemen:

http://www.jorgetutor.com/yemen/yemen.htm

I have also attached some picture I personally took of Yemen in February.

1) Some sign for some city 2) Outlook of the Shore 3) Hospital that looks like a castle 4) Random Street 5) Random Tunnel

zOaib is offline VET
    well if u r taking a trip to Yemen then i am gonna chill out too for a while atleast this ramadan , fastign is putting me out of argumentative moods , have fun bro , and eat those Yemeny Gyros for me , **** i love those things !

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I guess you'll be gone by now, but I'll wish you a good trip all the same. I love Arab countries, and as for what you said about the kids, there's not another race in the world with nicer children. My lasting impression of my missions to Lebanon and other countries are the children. I love Arab kids, full of protein, but I couldn't eat a whole one.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I guess you'll be gone by now, but I'll wish you a good trip all the same. I love Arab countries, and as for what you said about the kids, there's not another race in the world with nicer children. My lasting impression of my missions to Lebanon and other countries are the children. I love Arab kids, full of protein, but I couldn't eat a whole one.
    Hey BOUNCER, i am the Irishman, the American, who Caucasian converted to Islam, and I introduced him to bodybuilding and this board. I remember dealing with you before. Before Caucasian left to Yemen, he told me to check back on this board.

And I must say, sheesh, this board it utter chaos.

LONG LIVE PALESTINE

I will be going to Yemen tomorrow, for the second time this year. Yemen is one of my favorite countries to visit.
    Are you sure you arent going to train with terrorists? I am in the dorm right now, and I can led the feds into the room to check on your possessions. hahahaha

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    have a good time, sounds like fun. wish i was on vacation

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    Hey BOUNCER, i am the Irishman, the American, who Caucasian converted to Islam, and I introduced him to bodybuilding and this board. I remember dealing with you before. Before Caucasian left to Yemen, he told me to check back on this board.

LONG LIVE PALESTINE
    i think i remeber you. but im not sure. where you in all the palestine threads with me?

Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    i think i remeber you. but im not sure. where you in all the palestine threads with me?
    I remember that avatar, but yeah I am an avid Palestine supporter. But this name (RockSolid) was used by Caucasian before he ever registered. Because I didnt know jack**** about what I was talking about back then.

LONG LIVE PALESTINE
    Yes, its utter chaos, couldn't agree more.

LONG LIVE GUINNESS.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You are a American islamic convert and you are rooting for the palastinians allready. Thats intresting.

ANd Bouncer you have cleaned this place up quite a bit. It was really bad about two months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    ANd Bouncer you have cleaned this place up quite a bit. It was really bad about two months ago.

Thanks, but I'm just about done with this place. I don't use the steroids board, but I've been neglecting the Workout and Martial arts boards since this one was opened. I've also just about dropped off two other martial arts boards I use too, just to Moderate here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You are a American islamic convert and you are rooting for the palastinians allready. Thats intresting.
    Convert is not a good word, to be exact. I went from having no religion, to having a religion. Although I was born a Catholic, I never practiced the religion. So convert is not a good word. Although I have always had sympathy for the Palestinians since day one.

What are you doing to that cat Bouncer??

I have sympathy for the palastinians as well I just dont back their cause. They have every right to be ticked off. But they cant do anything about it so they need to move on.

zOaib is offline VET
    Convert is not a good word, to be exact. I went from having no religion, to having a religion. Although I was born a Catholic, I never practiced the religion. So convert is not a good word. Although I have always had sympathy for the Palestinians since day one.
    welcome to the club , born catholic and now a Muslim (Alhamdulillah) , but i aint irish born american i am an american born americano !

Thread Information