Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    artcien is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Muslim USPS stamp

USPS New Stamp

This one is impossible to believe.. Scroll down for the text. If there is only one thing you forward today.....let it be this!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp when purchasing your stamps at the post office.
    To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

REMEMBER to pass this along to every patriotic AMERICAN you know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Muslim USPS stamp-02_eid37_d.jpg  

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Before someone here accuss this post of inciting hatred, tell me if an Arabic country would allow the Statue of Liberty on its national stamp?.

Good post.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    You and your ignorant fvcking views.....You guys seriously need to grow the fvck up and think outside the god**** box.......And in Arabic countries THEY DO HAVE STAMPS THAT INDICATE CHRISTMAS and THANKS GIVING...ITS ABOUT UNITING THE WORLD AND UNITING THE CULTURES NOT MY DAD FVCKED YOU MOM AND YOUR MOTHER BLEW MY DAD.......

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Before someone here accuss this post of inciting hatred, tell me if an Arabic country would allow the Statue of Liberty on its national stamp?.

Good post.
    A Statue of Liberty is not the same as a Muslim Holiday or Christmas....Try using it in a proper context before supporting an argument if you may

Quote Originally Posted by artcien
    USPS New Stamp

This one is impossible to believe.. Scroll down for the text. If there is only one thing you forward today.....let it be this!

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp when purchasing your stamps at the post office.
    To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

A CORRECTION: Remember to pass this along to every patriotic REDNECK you know

SHODAN DAN Guest
    Khurrams, cry me a god d*mn river. If your looking for sympathy you'll find it between sh*t and syphillus in the dictionary. If Islam wants a d*mn Jihad let them batton down the hatches and get ready for just that. The west is too liberal with you guys, we need more people like Bush to fight against Jihad and terror in general. He's probably not everyone's cup of tea, but at least he's in YOUR face about his contempt for your d*mn Jihads.

SHODAN DAN Guest
    Further more I could careless about some lick ass holiday greeting, I'm not licking any d*mn stamp like that, I'd get sick.

Last I heard, the US was a country of imigrants... that includes islamic imigrants.

As for western holiday stamps in islamic countries I am sure they are not common, but they do exist... I found this with a quick websearch:

Easter stamp by palestinian authority...

Christmas too...

Red

SHODAN DAN Guest
    Big deal Red, I don't care. While I feel threatened by Islam my feelings won't change. When they stop burning my flag and pissing on effergies (sp'ing) of our president I just might consider a change of heart. Time to get in their face about our feelings too, they use good hearted people like you.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    USPS New Stamp

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN bombing of the sudenese asprin factory.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN bombing of iraq.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN bombing of libya.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN raping and prisoner abuse in iraq.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN assination plots in iran at the time of the shah.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN killing of POW's in prisons in iraq.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN support/help/weopons for saddam hussain.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN **** stirring that started a war between iraq & iran.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN invasion of iraq.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN the second invasion of iraq ehich killed 10,000 civillians and is rising.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN zionist support for the oppression of palestine.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN assinations of muslims in the middle east.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN threats and sanctions against pakistan for building equipment to defend itself.

REMEMBER all the 1,000,000+ Muslim lives that were lost in those vicious Christian attacks!

and then you have....

the above are all goverment and millitry targets.

this is what i dont get about you people. first you complain when they target civillian targets and say they should only target goverment and millitry. and then when they target goverment and millitry you guys still complain.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SHODAN DAN
    Khurrams, cry me a god d*mn river. If your looking for sympathy you'll find it between sh*t and syphillus in the dictionary. If Islam wants a d*mn Jihad let them batton down the hatches and get ready for just that. The west is too liberal with you guys, we need more people like Bush to fight against Jihad and terror in general. He's probably not everyone's cup of tea, but at least he's in YOUR face about his contempt for your d*mn Jihads.
    your abit angry arnt you for someone who was un-biased and just an observer between the middle east. what happened did you forget to lube your ass before your boyfriend gave it to you raw.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    this had best chill out REAL FAST - or I will blank both sides

as to the stamp - who cares? we have I dont know how many thousands of stamps - many Christian symbols - one showing a star and crescent wont be too dramatic

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN bombing of the sudenese asprin factory.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN bombing of iraq.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN raping and prisoner abuse in iraq.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN assination plots in iran at the time of the shah.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN killing of POW's in prisons in iraq.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN support/help/weopons for saddam hussain.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN **** stirring that started a war between iraq & iran.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN invasion of iraq.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN the second invasion of iraq ehich killed 10,000 civillians and is rising.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN zionist support for the oppression of palestine.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN assinations of muslims in the middle east.

REMEMBER the CHRISTIAN threats and sanctions against pakistan for building equipment to defend itself.

REMEMBER all the 1,000,000+ Muslim lives that were lost in those vicious Christian attacks!

and then you have....

the above are all goverment and millitry targets.

this is what i dont get about you people. first you complain when they target civillian targets and say they should only target goverment and millitry. and then when they target goverment and millitry you guys still complain.
    UM..............
    actually those actions were not completed in the name of Jesus the Christ... nor for the advancment of that faith....

See the difference??????
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Why the Police will Kick your ass

Muslim are raised with the idea that all the problems in this world is because of Americans, and the best way they think to fix this problem is killing Americans and terrorizing.
    Osama Bin Ladin calls on Muslims to "obey God’s command to kill the Americans and plunder their possessions...to kill Americans and their allies, both civil and military...." He and his sympathizers want to eliminate Western influence and restore their version of Islam to the world.

hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Muslim are raised with the idea that all the problems in this world is because of Americans, and the best way they think to fix this problem is killing Americans and terrorizing.
    Osama Bin Ladin calls on Muslims to "obey God’s command to kill the Americans and plunder their possessions...to kill Americans and their allies, both civil and military...." He and his sympathizers want to eliminate Western influence and restore their version of Islam to the world.
    well to kind of comment on this. you dont exactly know what americans and there intentions are over there for the past 30 or more odd years. i am pretty sure we fukked someone a few times a long the way. now they want payback. thats how the world turns. but to point to all muslims is extremely arrogant and ignorant.. if you look at it, you have the same mentality they do

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah this is getting way out of hand. People need to stop letting the evening news do their thinking for them. So much reckless and unprecidented hate is engulfing the world. There are muslims living in the US too, you're going to call them unpatriotic because of a 33-cent stamp they buy at the post office? When are Americans going to realize that the entire islamic community worldwide did not support, plan, or execute any one of the above attacks. We are de-evolving. The united states has done some horrific things to these people as well, we need to get off the high horse and come back down to reality before american ignorance fuels the tension which is terribly strong already. Anybody that thinks that what I wrote is unpatriotic has no idea what patriotism truely is.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I would also like to comment on this: Does anybody remember the fact that the christians did this to the muslims long before the muslims did it to them? Remember the crusades? How the chritian armies marched through muslim holy lands murdering and pillaging? Or do we just tend to forget that because it happened a long time ago and it doesn't help our arguments at all? In fact, it kinda makes us look like the bad guys, and we cant have that can we?

Look the fact is, two wrongs never make a right. But all this ignorant talk about the quran being a terrorist hand book (not in this particular thread but I've seen it) and all muslims being fanatical suicide bombers has got to stop before you convince people that it's true. Both Christians and Muslims are guilty of horrific crimes toward each other, and as far as I can tell the Christians started it with the crusades. Remember the phrase 'I dont care who started it I'm finishing it!' well, it seems to be forgotton. We say that we want to end the war on terror, when are people going to realize that stupid things like boycotting a stamp or unprovoked slander and attacks on muslims (obviously referring to those who have never done anyting to us) is only fueling the fire that these terrorists use to drive their attacks forward. Boycotting a stamp will do NO GOOD. You want to help end the war on terror, then start using your brain.

the word 'you' in this refers to all those people who are guilty of the above.
    Last edited by symatech; 10-25-2004 at 02:26 PM.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    UM..............
    actually those actions were not completed in the name of Jesus the Christ... nor for the advancment of that faith....

See the difference??????

He may not, but the rest of us do. The events he associates with Christianity have about as much to do with the religion as a Native American rain dance ritual.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I would also like to comment on this: Does anybody remember the fact that the christians did this to the muslims long before the muslims did it to them? Remember the crusades? How the chritian armies marched through muslim holy lands murdering and pillaging? Or do we just tend to forget that because it happened a long time ago and it doesn't help our arguments at all? In fact, it kinda makes us look like the bad guys, and we cant have that can we?

Look the fact is, two wrongs never make a right. But all this ignorant talk about the quran being a terrorist hand book (not in this particular thread but I've seen it) and all muslims being fanatical suicide bombers has got to stop before you convince people that it's true. Both Christians and Muslims are guilty of horrific crimes toward each other, and as far as I can tell the Christians started it with the crusades. Remember the phrase 'I dont care who started it I'm finishing it!' well, it seems to be forgotton. We say that we want to end the war on terror, when are people going to realize that stupid things like boycotting a stamp or unprovoked slander and attacks on muslims (obviously referring to those who have never done anyting to us) is only fueling the fire that these terrorists use to drive their attacks forward. Boycotting a stamp will do NO GOOD. You want to help end the war on terror, then start using your brain.

the word 'you' in this refers to all those people who are guilty of the above.
    EXACTLY! history will repeat itself just as much as ignorant people will continue to breed..

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    So you dont think for a second the crusades where justified by the fact that the muslims where slowely gaining land in europe? I think it was a combination of christian lunacy and offence as a way of defence....

Ignorance?

Hold it there is not so simple...

By Richard Morin and Claudia Deane
    Washington Post Staff Writers
    Saturday, March 23, 2002; Page C01

Finally, or so the world thought, a definitive answer to the question that has haunted Americans since Sept. 11: How much do Muslims abroad really hate us?

Quite a bit, according to surveys in nine predominantly Muslim countries by the Gallup Organization, whose findings were first reported last month by CNN and USA Today and subsequently by news organization around the world.

"In poll, Islamic world says Arabs not involved in 9/11," read the front-page headline on Feb. 27 in USA Today. The scary statistics cited in the article included the fact that 53 percent of respondents said they had an unfavorable view of the United States. Nine percent thought the U.S. military action in Afghanistan was justified. Fewer than one in five -- 18 percent -- in six of the nine countries believe Arabs carried out the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. (Three countries wouldn't let Gallup poll-takers ask the question.)

THE TRUTH IS that a significant constituency of Muslims interpret Islam in a way that absolutely demands the kind of brutal violence we witnessed on September 11th in the name of fidelity to Islam and its Holy Places. We'll call this FUNDAMENTALIST ISLAM. Fundamentalist Islam is very similar to the kind of Islam practiced from A.D. 622 to c. 1500. America, known to the Islamic world as a Christian nation, supports Israel 's occupation of the third holiest place in Islam (Jerusalem). America stands in the way of recovering other Islamic lands as well. And America is an obstacle to worldwide Islamic expansion. Therefore American people, military and civilians alike, are the enemy of Islam and may be killed as long as they stand in the way of Islam. This kind of Islam is not a small movement as it has often been described. The number of Muslims in this camp may be as many as 300 million.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    He may not, but the rest of us do. The events he associates with Christianity have about as much to do with the religion as a Native American rain dance ritual.
    tell me what the bombings on the marine barracks in lebanon had to do with an advancement of faith? they never claimed it for that reason. marines were there, the lebanese didnt want them there, hence they were bombed. the attack on khobar towers in saudi, how was that an advancement of faith? because i would really like to know. and the other attacks, advancements of faith? no. i think not. they werent trying to convince others to convert. they just didnt want american interference in their countries. plain and simple. dont make it something its not. and as far as the stamp thing...ive heard some of the most ignorant **** come from people here. the USPS is commemorating a muslim holiday. i see it as a nice gesture. and im sure all the other muslims in america do too. we need unity here. dont let a couple of people sitting around a kerosene heater, cooking fish sticks, wearing a flannel with no sleeves, calling people racial slurs while downing their old milwaukee, and smoking a pack of usa golds, guide everyone into hatred. the ignorant ass people in this country are no better than the people that are using islam as a reason to push every agenda that they think is relevant. when all in all, the agenda they push has nothing to do with islam. everyone has a distinct sense of what is right and what is wrong. and thats what it will come down to. people can claim to be muslim, christian, jew all they want...but the true tenants of each faith is peace and tolerance and love.

I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.
    John 10:16

All those who believe, and the Jews and the Sabeans and the Christians--anyone who believes in God and the Last Day, and does good--will have nothing to fear or regret.
    Koran 5:69

Why does this generation ask for a miraculous sign? I tell you the truth, no sign will be given to it.
    Mark 8:12

With their most solemn oath they have sworn by God that if a sign came to them, they would believe it. Say, Signs are in the power of God alone; and He does not teach you with signs, because when they were wrought, you did not believe.
    Koran 6:109

But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
    Matthew 6:3

There is a man who gives a charity and he conceals it so much so that his left hand does not know what his right hand spends.
    Hadith of Bukhari
    Last edited by wingsofazrael; 10-25-2004 at 04:58 PM.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by articen
    THE TRUTH IS that a significant constituency of Muslims interpret Islam in a way that absolutely demands the kind of brutal violence we witnessed on September 11th in the name of fidelity to Islam and its Holy Places. We'll call this FUNDAMENTALIST ISLAM. Fundamentalist Islam is very similar to the kind of Islam practiced from A.D. 622 to c. 1500. America, known to the Islamic world as a Christian nation, supports Israel 's occupation of the third holiest place in Islam (Jerusalem). America stands in the way of recovering other Islamic lands as well. And America is an obstacle to worldwide Islamic expansion. Therefore American people, military and civilians alike, are the enemy of Islam and may be killed as long as they stand in the way of Islam. This kind of Islam is not a small movement as it has often been described. The number of Muslims in this camp may be as many as 300 million.

first of all if you wanna stereotype all muslims as arabs...only about 17% of all muslims are arab. and by no means, are all arabs muslim. now. odd during that same time period you mentioned before, islam flourished. and not by the sword. the holy quran states 'there shall be no compulsion in religion'. as the christians were going through the dark ages, the islamic world was strides ahead of any other culture in science and pretty much anything else. i dont know why most people strive to make muslims seem so evil. when the muslims captured syria back in the day, they didnt kill all the christians and usher them out and burn churches. they allowed the christians to worship freely and even prayed at church that was built on a tomb of st. john in damascus. when the great saladin captured jerusalem, he happend upon the temple mount and the remnants of the old temple...that had been filled with trash and rubble and was being used as a dump. they restored the noble sancutary as a holy spot, clearing the trash out of the area, literally bringing the ancient area back to life. and just look at muslim spain, where jews-christians-muslims lived in harmony. not only was it artistic, scientific and commercial, but it also exhibited incredible tolerance, imagination and poetry. no one would even be saying a thing about islam now if it werent for 9/11. and now, intellect has been lost to ignorance and stereotyping. and the only reason most of the muslim world is outraged at us is because of our uneven foreign policy and the propping up of dictatorships in the middle east. plain and simple. they dont want to conquer and islam-ize the world, they just want america to stop manipulating their countries. wow, that was long. peace be upon all.
    Last edited by wingsofazrael; 10-25-2004 at 04:41 PM.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    tell me what the bombings on the marine barracks in lebanon had to do with an advancement of faith? they never claimed it for that reason. marines were there, the lebanese didnt want them there, hence they were bombed. the attack on khobar towers in saudi, how was that an advancement of faith? because i would really like to know. and the other attacks, advancements of faith? no. i think not. they werent trying to convince others to convert. they just didnt want american interference in their countries. plain and simple. dont make it something its not. and as far as the stamp thing...ive heard some of the most ignorant **** come from people here. the USPS is commemorating a muslim holiday. i see it as a nice gesture. and im sure all the other muslims in america do too. we need unity here. dont let a couple of people sitting around a kerosene heater, cooking fish sticks, wearing a flannel with no sleeves, calling people racial slurs while downing their old milwaukee, and smoking a pack of usa golds, guide everyone into hatred. the ignorant ass people in this country are no better than the people that are using islam as a reason to push every agenda that they think is relevant. when all in all, the agenda they push has nothing to do with islam. everyone has a distinct sense of what is right and what is wrong. and thats what it will come down to. people can claim to be muslim, christian, jew all they want...but the true tenants of each faith is peace and tolerance and love.

I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.
    John 10:16

All those who believe, and the Jews and the Sabeans and the Christians--anyone who believes in God and the Last Day, and does good--will have nothing to fear or regret.
    Koran 5:69

Why does this generation ask for a miraculous sign? I tell you the truth, no sign will be given to it.
    Mark 8:12

With their most solemn oath they have sworn by God that if a sign came to them, they would believe it. Say, Signs are in the power of God alone; and He does not teach you with signs, because when they were wrought, you did not believe.
    Koran 6:109

But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
    Matthew 6:3

There is a man who gives a charity and he conceals it so much so that his left hand does not know what his right hand spends.
    Hadith of Bukhari

Uh......you might want to read things a little more carefully. I was saying those actions that physiosport brought up had nothing to do with Christianity, .......what you're talking about is completely different than what I was talking about. I never said I had a problem with the stamp either, because to be honest I could care less, its just a freaking stamp and its not like it means anything offensivfe anyway.

BTW this stamp is an anthill being made into everest...

First of all this story is OLD NEWS... that stamp was part of a "holidays collection" issued by the USPS back in 2002. The collection also had a "Kwanzaa", "Hanukkah", "Chinese new year" and of course "Christmas" stamps.

I guess any excuse is good to spread bile and hatred...

Red

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    hate to bore you but

panam 103 which blew up and downed into Lockerbie (about 23 miles from my home here in Scotland) was brought down by a device indexed to altitude. the cia knew and pulled its intelligence and diplomatics off the flight. and some other chaps - Pik Botha was one who changed his plans at the eleventh hour and never flew on 103. the flight was only 2/3 full right before xmas and on the way to the US. how odd.

the perps were supposedly gadaffi and pals (LIBYA) but i don't believe the bombing had **** to do with islam.

why was Major Charles McKee on the flight? why was Dr. Fieldhouse blackened after the fact and what the hell was Dr. Thomas Hayes (the forensic who bummed the maguires back in the seventies) doing on this job?.

dirty hands leave dirty marks. lets not fool ourselves that its all down to those naughty mullahs.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    BTW this stamp is an anthill being made into everest...

First of all this story is OLD NEWS... that stamp was part of a "holidays collection" issued by the USPS back in 2002. The collection also had a "Kwanzaa", "Hanukkah", "Chinese new year" and of course "Christmas" stamps.

I guess any excuse is good to spread bile and hatred...

Red
    I agree Ketchup. Bros Bros Bros, this isnt that big of a fu(king deal. This stamp was made in 2001, I got this from the USPS site themselves. That is why I stopped coming message boards in general its spreads too much hate.

Any religion can be twisted to suite a fanatics beliefs. The Islam that I have known and come to love is a peaceful Islam. And it will always be that way.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    how about church and state are separate and noe of these stamps should be issued. That stops all the arguments now doesnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    how about church and state are separate and noe of these stamps should be issued. That stops all the arguments now doesnt it?
    i agree 100%... our forefathers came over here to escape religious persecution. hey look! its thrown in our face now

i agree 100%... our forefathers came over here to escape religious persecution. hey look! its thrown in our face now

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Bro, If that is the case, all religious stamps should go, even Jewish and Christian.

Although our forefathers escaped religious persecution, they were religious people.

Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    Bro, If that is the case, all religious stamps should go, even Jewish and Christian.

Although our forefathers escaped religious persecution, they were religious people.

right they were, but they were being told how, what and where to do it.. huge difference. also on top of that they were told how wrong they were and etc..

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    well my feelings towards islam right now arent very good but lets remember that they arent all evil. there are bad people in all relegions!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid

Yea i know thats what i meant. all religious stamps should go......

Thread Information