Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    antifascism is offline New Member

the ban of redwizza.....why did bouncer ban him? plz read

it is totally uncalled for why bouncer banned me (redwizza) a couple of days ago. and its very obvious why (but more on that later). he banned me for using one word and that was PUNK, after i had explained and defended ISLAM in a big reply post. now of course bouncer is anti-islam and he seems to support the other side. plz tell me how come i get banned for just writing that word (and it truely was not meant to offend, i wrote is as a joke)? and bouncer proceeds to call other muslims, or pro-palastinians names. the same night he banned me he wrote a reply to physio-sport writing "woof" for whatever physio wrote.....so he obviously is calling him a dog, but of course he gets away with it. he is trying to illiminate anyone who is pro-palastine and muslim with strong arguments, because he knows very well that he could never match me or anyone who is PRO-TRUTH in intelligence. and i have yet to read anyone argue against anything that i have said...like rak-ani for example.....THEY SIMPLY CANT COZ TRUTH IS ON OUR SIDE!
    i am sending messages to all the moderators so they can analyse the situation and they can read the post that got me banned. i am ready to apologize for anything that i had done wrong, but i have not done anything wrong. Bouncer should not be moderating because uses the power unfairly and im sure the other mods wont stand for it.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Last time I checked this was a Bodybuilding board not a religious website. As far as I'm concerned I could care less if everyone is banned for voicing their hate speech, religious propoganda, and political ideals. What do 99% of those who frequent the News/Politics/Religion forum contribute to the bodybuilding ideals of this board? To me it just seems as though you all keep bouncer so d*mn busy with bullsh*t that he no longer has or takes the time to post in the lounge or other BB related forums like he once did.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Fuking Amen!!! **** if I don't agree with all of this...
    save the politics for a political board or forum IMO...
    I really could care less I come on here for one reason
    and that's to learn and meet new bros that want to
    get big and lift hardcore like me...

Save the Drama for your Momma and go lift some weights...
    You'll feel better after you're done trust me...

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Last time I checked this was a Bodybuilding board not a religious website. As far as I'm concerned I could care less if everyone is banned for voicing their hate speech, religious propoganda, and political ideals. What do 99% of those who frequent the News/Politics/Religion forum contribute to the bodybuilding ideals of this board? To me it just seems as though you all keep bouncer so d*mn busy with bullsh*t that he no longer has or takes the time to post in the lounge or other BB related forums like he once did.
    Last edited by Jack87; 10-25-2004 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    hey man its a free country no one told you to give a care, so u really should not even reply to my post if u could care less. yeah this is a bodybuilding board but this forum is about war and religion. i did not write any propaganda, i did not write hate words....im not anti any religion. only things i have mentioned were facts...... like for example the daily bulldozing of palastinian homes...EVERY SINGLE DAY. and its not an exageration....again....FACTS. so i dont understand why every body is so ticked off when someone posts a fact that goes against everything BUSH and SHARON tell the world. another thing i talk about is zionism. im obviously against it and i have given factual information and have offered more (upon request) of articles revealing the imperialist goals of the zionists. there are ALOT of good jewish people who are against zionism more than even christians. So again, not propaganda, just facts. now why give a care u ask? well im just trying to do my part coz ppl around here dont know the whole facts because the US media does NOT reveal the historic events that are occuring every day in gaza and west bank. europeans are closer to the events that is why anti-semitism is on the rapid rise again and most ppl there are pro-palastine. i could go on and on.....above everything else, i have a personal agenda as to why i post these threads or replies.

Again i say go to a Political board where people are there to discuse
    these issues and actually care about spending time doing it... I don't
    understand how AR ever got involved in this bull**** in the first place...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    2/3 of my posts are in either the steroid question, lifting techniques, powerlifting forums. We dont all just come here to argue religion and politics. but I do think it is an intresting section of the board.

In your defense I would think that other people including me would be on their sh!t list before you.

Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member

Religions

Religions divide. THis is a good example of how. Know your audience. There are better places to spread the propoganda. Afterall, its all propoganda. SO leave it out of here. I hear anger in your words and perhaps you getting banned is a good thing. Take it elsewhere.

megaroid is offline Banned

Thumbs down

Oh and Im Jewish

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Again i say go to a Political board where people are there to discuse
    these issues and actually care about spending time doing it... I don't
    understand how AR ever got involved in this bull**** in the first place...
    oh for sure i agree and i am a member of other political boards. im mainly around here in the steroids /diet forums. but again bro, im in the politics forum. if i am not interested in writing or reading posts about politics, then i just dont even go there!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble1251
    Religions divide. THis is a good example of how. Know your audience. There are better places to spread the propoganda. Afterall, its all propoganda. SO leave it out of here. I hear anger in your words and perhaps you getting banned is a good thing. Take it elsewhere.

what anger!!! anyways ill close this subject with a smile on my face how about that?!!!

all is good

ok keep smilin

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the issue isn't what his opinion is, but why he was Banned.

If you can quote or link up some solid evidence that there was an unjust reason you were banned, then I would think you would have a solid argument.

Present your case with some evidence bro.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I think the issue isn't what his opinion is, but why he was Banned.

If you can quote or link up some solid evidence that there was an unjust reason you were banned, then I would think you would have a solid argument.

Present your case with some evidence bro.
    agreed, i think bouncer is usually pretty fair in his baning, if you apologize and explain youreslf then most likely he will hear your case

thank you for that guys. well its very easy to check it out actually, the writing that got me banned is right here in this thread
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=129637

im in page 2, halfway through

one more thing

how interesting, will power can call Allah hitler...a god for at least a billion worshippers, and i get banned for calling him (will power) a punk!!!! nuf said. i think someone needs to explain some things here.

I am so sick of every mofo telling me that lame ass pussy bull**** line...
    Just don't go there or post if I don't want to read it... BULL****...
    LISTEN I've been on this board a long time and it happens to matter
    to me and when I see pointless bull**** about some Political crap
    that does nothing but start drama and **** here I SAY IT NEEDS TO
    GO AND GO RIGHT AWAY SOMEWHERE ELSE... No offense to you you
    have a right to your opinion, but THIS BOARD IS ABOUT BODYBUILDING,
    LIFTING AND THE LIFESTYLE THE GOES WITH IT... PERIOD... I could
    care less about Political BS because that's all it is a pissing contest
    and no one every wins... But sharing lifting and diet tips, that matters
    and can help others to better themselves...

I'm out and don't tell me again where to post and where not I'll do as
    I **** well please...

Quote Originally Posted by antifascism
    oh for sure i agree and i am a member of other political boards. im mainly around here in the steroids/diet forums. but again bro, im in the politics forum. if i am not interested in writing or reading posts about politics, then i just dont even go there!
    Last edited by Jack87; 10-25-2004 at 11:10 PM.

i agree completely diet tips excersise workouts its all about that sure, and just like all of those things that brings us back (which is information) to this board, my ****ed information should atleast have that equal right to be called INFORMATION and treated as such and NOT BE BANNED OVER THEM. so do you give me the right to express WORLD crisis (whats more important that than, idealistically?), tell it the way it is in plain English for the sake of this information, no matter how much YOU could care less for my facts? do you give me the right? i know some brown people around here have to get permission from their white superiors
    Last edited by antifascism; 10-25-2004 at 11:23 PM.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member

I **** well please...

I agree. I like this section of the boards as much if not more than most people on here, but it really does seem stupid when people that don't have any interest it seems in improving their bodies come on here just to start drama and get into pissing wars with people. There are other boards for those sorts of activities, and this isn't one of them.

how interesting, will power can call Allah hitler...a god for at least a billion worshippers, and i get banned for calling him (will power) a punk!!!! nuf said. i think someone needs to explain some things here.
    That's a very, very good point.

BUMP for a MOD to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I agree. I like this section of the boards as much if not more than most people on here, but it really does seem stupid when people that don't have any interest it seems in improving their bodies come on here just to start drama and get into pissing wars with people. There are other boards for those sorts of activities, and this isn't one of them.

lol i hope u r not refering to me coz umm....ive been lifting for while, id like to think im big too.....lol

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    That's a very, very good point.

BUMP for a MOD to respond.
    i agree

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Hey.....why ban anybody??......I'll tell you who I miss.......need2behuge.......now that dude was funny......

THANK YOU. I WIN.

I'd be willing to bet my life on it that there would be hell to pay if that thread title read...

"Jesus Christ is Hitler"

I'm not muslim, far from it. In fact, my religion and culture is the historical Arch-Enemy of Pakistan. But I do see the point being made...

Not gonna lie, i just read that post and im not really sure why you got banned. Didn't read the whole thread so maybe i missed something. Like i said I think bouncer is usually pretty fair with people. Ill give this a bump for ya

I don't agree with someone getting banned to quick personally, but I
    don't know what was said or done, so I can't comment... I just know
    the board i do Mod at I wouldn't hesitate to Ban someone for breaking
    serious board rules the first time if they were bad enuf and they gave
    me reason, but like I said I don't know the story with yours...

i agree completely diet tips excersise workouts its all about that sure, and just like all of those things that brings us back (which is information) to this board, my ****ed information should atleast have that equal right to be called INFORMATION and treated as such and NOT BE BANNED OVER THEM. so do you give me the right to express WORLD crisis (whats more important that than, idealistically?), tell it the way it is in plain English for the sake of this information, no matter how much YOU could care less for my facts? do you give me the right? i know some brown people around here have to get permission from their white superiors

RockSolid is offline Banned

I **** well please...
    I disagree, there are multidimensional bodybuilders. There are bodybuilders into cars, some into politics, some into history, some into finances, some into the stockmarket. Etc Etc. And sometimes the Test inside us sometimes makes us passionate about our points. You get my drift. We arent one dimensional. It is actually nice to see intelligent comments coming from the so called "dumb" bodybuilder segment.

I'm anything, but one dimensional bro if you knew me in real life and
    not just from a message board you would know that, but all this
    drama from this stupid Political **** day in and day out is pointless...
    You know what since some bros are so upset about things then RUN
    FOR OFFICE AND FIX SOMETHING THEN... There's my stance... FIX
    THINGS OR HAVE A NICE CUP OF SHUT THE FUK UP... Be a man of
    action or shut you mouth... Simple as that... To many peolpe just
    want to start **** and I'm in no mood for it at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    I disagree, there are multidimensional bodybuilders. There are bodybuilders into cars, some into politics, some into history, some into finances, some into the stockmarket. Etc Etc. And sometimes the Test inside us sometimes makes us passionate about our points. You get my drift. We arent one dimensional. It is actually nice to see intelligent comments coming from the so called "dumb" bodybuilder segment.

And you know what else this thread will probably be deleted by morning
    anyway so nothing anyone says really matters... That how these stupid
    Political threads usually end up and why they are such a waste of time...

RockSolid is offline Banned
    I think someone is on a little roid rage fit. Just kidding.

it would be very interesting to se if it is deleted. it would be a surprise because i dont see anything offensive here

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    If youre so multi dimensional why dont you go to another board to discuss cars, politics, history, finances, and stock markets. If you think there are only BB boards you couldnt be more incorrect. I dont see where any of this sh*t has a place on this board regardless of your opinion on religious/political issues. I personally could care less about issues in the middle east that seem to be the point of discussion 99% of the time seeing as how there is nothing I can do about it nor can you!

And just to let you know there are a lot of people that just click on that button that says "New Posts" and then get filled with this propoganda bullsh*t as a result. Trust me I would never willingly step foot in the embarrasing subforum of Religion/Politics/News its only full of pissing and bitching. Hell if I wanted that I would get married!!

It's walking a thin line IMO, but we'll see...

it would be very interesting to se if it is deleted. it would be a surprise because i dont see anything offensive here

I'm anything, but one dimensional bro if you knew me in real life and
    not just from a message board you would know that, but all this
    drama from this stupid Political **** day in and day out is pointless...
    You know what since some bros are so upset about things then RUN
    FOR OFFICE AND FIX SOMETHING THEN... There's my stance... FIX
    THINGS OR HAVE A NICE CUP OF SHUT THE FUK UP... Be a man of
    action or shut you mouth... Simple as that... To many peolpe just
    want to start **** and I'm in no mood for it at this point...
    but my friend, my word is my weapon and my action. Societies were created and destroyed because of words.

Bro that wasn't meant for you, but it still applies... If you don't like
    how things are then do your best to change them for the better...
    Otherwise all the words in the world won't matter...

but my friend, my word is my weapon and my action. Societies were created and destroyed because of words.

I like this forum. I havnt even seen any of you guys in here before. If you dont care about this stuff why are you telling us about it. I dont just post in the Politics/Religion forum. I post every where. This is some peoples lounge. And if this forum was done away with ther lounge would be littered with posts you guys care nothing about.

This forum has made me more respectfull towards muslims in general. If you guys think this is bad, you should have seen this place a couple months ago. Since then this discussion has matured. We still sneak little blows in here and there. But for the most part we are using the forum now to learn from each other. People I would have never thought I would actually like have gained respect in my eyes.

Yeah you might be right, been this way alot lately...

Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    I think someone is on a little roid rage fit. Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I like this forum. I havnt even seen any of you guys in here before. If you dont care about this stuff why are you telling us about it. I dont just post in the Politics/Religion forum. I post every where. This is some peoples lounge. And if this forum was done away with ther lounge would be littered with posts you guys care nothing about.

This forum has made me more respectfull towards muslims in general. If you guys think this is bad, you should have seen this place a couple months ago. Since then this discussion has matured. We still sneak little blows in here and there. But for the most part we are using the forum now to learn from each other. People I would have never thought I would actually like have gained respect in my eyes.
    Exactly well said, choosenone you are making yourself look ignorant and stupid, which im sure your not. this sub forum is a place where people can come and learn from each other. Most of the stuff that gets posted in here has more relevince in our lives then anything that gets posted on the board. Its a good place for people interested in BB to discuss their political and religous beliefs i see nothing wrong with that. If your not interested in it then stay out of it, thats why they made it a sub forum. Some of us like to educate ourselfs on what is going on in the world.

Didn't I just splain to someone's ass I'd post any **** where I please
    and yall will just have to like it??? And you go and make the same god
    **** pussy ass post...??? Don't you read??? go back and read it all again
    **** It!!! WTF is up with you Political mutha fukers anyway??? Go run
    for fuking President then, since the 2 ass clowns running not have no clue
    either... It should be a close race with a few more in the running...

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information