Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Bush will ban abortion if re elected.

Roe vs wade was over turned by one vote of the judges. There hasnt been a retirement since Bush sr held office.
    One of the judges is about to have a heart attack and is gonna retire.
    If Bush is in office, he will elect a judge who is sure to be that turning vote since he is against abortion.

Doctors will no longer be able to perform abortions. This will not prevent women from getting an abortion. It will prevent them from getting a safe abortion instead of in a back alley by a guy who failed med school.

they shouldnt ban abortion its up 2 the people 2 decide not some m*****F***

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If they kill their own child I dont mind them putting themselves in danger in the process.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    If they kill their own child I dont mind them putting themselves in danger in the process.

thats a sad way to think

Why should we condone an evil process just to make the situation safer for them. I think if it is made illegal if they are caught performing one, both the "Doc" and the women should be brought up on murder. I was allmost aborted when My mom was pregnant, and I really think anyone that would consider the process or encourage another person to perform one is evil. They should die..

Liberals want to kill kids, and protect murders from the death penalty. How sensitive!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Why should we condone an evil process just to make the situation safer for them. I think if it is made illegal if they are caught performing one, both the "Doc" and the women should be brought up on murder. I was allmost aborted when My mom was pregnant, and I really think anyone that would consider the process or encourage another person to perform one is evil. They should die..

Liberals want to kill kids, and protect murders from the death penalty. How sensitive!!
    Even for women who abort children diagnosed with defects...or how about rape victims?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

There are situations where abortion is necessary.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I sure hope bush does not win.

Man that is totally different subjects. I have a personal problem with everyone in my life that tried to encourage my mother to kill me. My Grandma and Grandpa and her sister was the ones trying to do this to me. They wouldnt have anything to do with me untill my mother had other kids. I hated those people and I consider them evil.

You realize that late term abortion babys come out crying right?? The doctor that could perform that over and over again and the women that repeat the process are the worst kind of people in my opinion. The major problem with this practice is the mojority of abortions are done by repeat patients. If this could be a way of life for anyone I feel sorry for their lifestyle and those kids.

We are talking about killing kids after all.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I though the Neocons were paraniod

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    justice - nominated by
    rehnquist - nixon (r)
    stevens - ford (d)
    oconner - reagan (r)
    scalia - reagan (r)
    kennedy - reagan (r)
    souter - bush (r)
    thomas - bush (r)
    ginsberg - clinton (d)
    breyer - clinton (d)

isnt it true there are more republican nominated than democrats by a 6-3 margin?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    First of all he has to be nominated and then confirmed, the President does not do all of that on his own.

Secondly bringing in rape and deformities is typical blather that is brought in as an extremeist point to take away from the real issue at hand. Abortion as a form of birth control.

If they don't wanna get pregnant they should keep their legs closed.

Lastly the father "or sperm donor" as you see him has no rights or say which is just pain wrong. Make him pay child support but don't give him any input on abortion? A little one sided isn't it? But what can you expect from people who condone abortion and protest the death penalty?

as i see it from my previous post, the majority are nominated by republicans and they havent stopped abortion yet, is this just more LL's? (Liberal Lies)

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    im not in this debate i just want to point out that i think its odd that the people that are against murdering the unborn are for dropping bombs in iraq, and murdering adults who have committed crimes against society. thats an interesting interpretation of thou shalt not kill.

sin
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    as i see it from my previous post, the majority are nominated by republicans and they havent stopped abortion yet, is this just more LL's? (Liberal Lies)

maybe, or maybe repub doesnt necessarily mean conservative. maybe you should read up.

Sin please don't quote a book you don't believe in .

i believe in abortion, i dont believe in partial birth abortion. but kerry voted for it, and dont give me the well the mother could be in danger.. the question was should partial birth abortion be legal and he voted yes

sin
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Sin please don't quote a book you don't believe in .
    hey i dont believe in dictionaries either, but what are you gonna do. i was just simply trying to point out the hypocrisy of the people that follow said book.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Despite whatever moral values any of you possess whether it is prolife or prochoice. YOUR decision should not dictate what the entire country does, period. I find it ironic that usually prolifers are the same people that go out and kill Bambi for sport..... Besides from a pure economic POV, we need abortions.

not partial birth abortions

If you don't buy into the entire religion you can't begin to understand it just from an intellectual point of view it runs deeper than that. You are oversimplying a complex issue.

Louie abortions = economic gains?

I don't hunt but BTW what's wrong with hunting overpopulated animals as long as you eat what you kill are you a vegan?

nooo not economic gains, but a woman with 9 children collecting welfare and getting deductions up the ass is putting a strain on our economy.

My view is each man/woman lives with the choices he/she makes and what you or the next person thinks about it amounts to nothing more than your own personal judgement of that person. I try not to judge people.....that's for anyone other than myself to decide. But I'm dead set against anyone telling me what's right or wrong.

I don't hunt but BTW what's wrong with hunting overpopulated animals as long as you eat what you kill are you a vegan?
    not at all i dont see a problem with it but death is death correct? so how can you weigh the importance of life. Personally if you told me that either my dog or some person had to die id save my dog.......

If you don't buy into the entire religion you can't begin to understand it just from an intellectual point of view it runs deeper than that. You are oversimplying a complex issue.
    agreed but church and state are separate and should stay that way. so it should not enter into a decision of this magnitude.

Let's just all do whatever we want then. Screw laws and regulations let's just do what makes us each happy on a personal level, screw society and other people. Forget defining right and wrong and morals let's all set up our own that pleases us as individuals. If you don't want to be a part of society go live on the side of a mountain.

I'm out of this thread, I am getting too pissed to continue, it's obvious there are two camps and neither will agree with the other. Thanks for the lively debate (seriously)

sin
    Let's just all do whatever we want then. Screw laws and regulations let's just do what makes us each happy on a personal level, screw society and other people. Forget defining right and wrong and morals let's all set up our own that pleases us as individuals. If you don't want to be a part of society go live on the side of a mountain.

I'm out of this thread, I am getting too pissed to continue, it's obvious there are two camps and neither will agree with the other. Thanks for the lively debate (seriously)

c'mon victor, it was just getting good.

calm down 1vic, its not up to government to dictate morality. that changes as society changes. Evolution (a subject i know you love) of society, if you will. This is why i cant as a republican vote for bush, because to me protecting my first ammendment rights is more important than protecting my 2nd ammendment rights. Nobody is saying screw laws, just obey the ones we have. If abortions become illegal we still have canada to go to......

I beleive it is up to the gov't to some extent to dictate morality. If not we are just a mob and nothing more. We all can't just do as we please it doesn't work that way in a civilized society.

the govt has tried to dictate morality... prohibition comes to mind, that worked out well. Now do you think it would be better if abortions were conducted in a makeshift "clinic" in some dudes basement illegally?

I beleive it is up to the gov't to some extent to dictate morality. If not we are just a mob and nothing more. We all can't just do as we please it doesn't work that way in a civilized society.
    For the majority of issues yes....for something such as this no. Make it an option but don't outlaw it. Neither side will ever accept loss on this and go along with any formal decision based on the winner of this subject.

How about this? Ban abortion for everyone...cut and dried...no exceptions whatsoever. Anyone who wants one or needs it can go to another country and do as they wish.....no one would ever know....out of sight out of mind mentallity.........but I thought the reason people came to this country was for personal freedom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information