Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

The election is over............

and the person you wanted in the office wasn't elected, will you now put aside your depleasure and support the man who was elected?

I'm voting for Kerry for my own reasons yet if he doesn't win I'll support Bush. No matter who's in the office he will be MY president and represent My country and deserves My support and prayers.......at least for four years.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i think democrats are saying this because it looks like kerry is going to win and they dont want kerry torn apart like bush was the past 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i think democrats are saying this because it looks like kerry is going to win and they dont want kerry torn apart like bush was the past 4 years
    I say it because I really think Bush is going too win. However, the question remains.....will you stand behind the man elected?

moods is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    I say it because I really think Bush is going too win. However, the question remains.....will you stand behind the man elected?
    I support Bush 110%. I think if kerry is elected, yeah the economy may shape up a bit, but think about the war on terror. Who will do a better job when it comes to war.......B-U-S-H ! ! ! ! ! ! kerry = sellout
    EDWARDS = martha stewart
    Bush = FANTABULOUS ! ! ! ! !
    BUSH CHENEY 2004-2008

i stood behind clinton, bush and will stand by kerry if elected. dont get me wrong if he does something i dont agree with i will post it on here, but i wont rip apart the man the way bush was ripped apart, in the words of zell miller, "Now, while young Americans are dying in the sands of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan,
    our nation is being torn apart and made weaker because of the Democrat's manic obsession to bring down our Commander-in-Chief."

Quote Originally Posted by moods
    I support Bush 110%. I think if kerry is elected, yeah the economy may shape up a bit, but think about the war on terror. Who will do a better job when it comes to war.......B-U-S-H ! ! ! ! ! ! kerry = sellout
    EDWARDS = martha stewart
    Bush = FANTABULOUS ! ! ! ! !
    BUSH CHENEY 2004-2008
    That's nice..........now answer the question. If Bush loses will you support the man elected to office.

and my answer jug?

i stood behind clinton, bush and will stand by kerry if elected. dont get me wrong if he does something i dont agree with i will post it on here, but i wont rip apart the man the way bush was ripped apart, in the words of zell miller, "Now, while young Americans are dying in the sands of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan,
    our nation is being torn apart and made weaker because of the Democrat's manic obsession to bring down our Commander-in-Chief."
    In an election year it's expected......Republican would do the same if the shoe were on the other foot. I didn't say you have too follow blindly, freedom to disagree and state one's opinon is a right in the U.S. A house divided..........

and my answer jug?
    I define you as a true American.

if you continuously rip down the president that is what fuels the fire for facists in other countries. if we had a united america fighting in iraq and afghanistan we would have more help from the world.

Thread Information