Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

I Heart California

Seriously, I love this state. One of the few things I felt passionately about this election cycle was anything clearly affecting stem cell research, and the fine citizens of California let it be known that they're all for it, regardless of what the Bush administration may have to say.

On a related note, despite being somewhat of a nationalist in some regards, I really wish there were some way for Arnold to run for President. His politics are quite sensisble in most regards, with the small government approach of a classic republican but compassion and sensibility of a good democrat. I'm not sure that we have an eligible politician that approaches him in this regard AND is electable. Maybe, just *maybe* Rudy G.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    couldnt have said it better. i wanted kerry to win so that arnold would have ample time to get the 28th ammendment passed and set up an Arnold-Kerry no contest victory for the terminator

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I do to! thank you arnold for all your support in Ohio and accross the US!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Arnold handed ohio to bush on a silver platter. smart politician hes learning very quickly. he know the people of cali will be pissed if he goes nuts for bush so he campaigns for bush in a swing state and remains popular in cali........

Thread Information