Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    antifascism is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    44

    4 more years true terrorism

    “Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act.” George Orwell

    The childish charade of this so-called ‘free’ election in the US has finally come to an end. This ‘free’ election was in fact not ‘free’ at all, when you consider that it offered a limited ‘choice’ of only two candidates. This fact alone shows that the US is already very close to a dictatorship. More importantly, both candidates had identical agendas that differed only in style but not in substance, which is not surprising since both were supported and handled by the same corporate Capitalism and Zionist lobbies that American democracy has become known for. In reality, this is a dictatorship that has entered through the back door under the illusion of a ‘free’ election.

    For the rest of the world, the global audience was naturally focused on the issue of the US foreign policy. On this point, the difference between the two candidates was even more subtle and fundamental; the US-Lebensraum will surely continue, irrespective of who won the election.

    It is time for those with a genuine free mind to reflect on the real implication of this election. What has resulted is another generation of obscure American foreign policy - a child born out of wedlock in a country where virgins are so despised and scarce they constantly deride the honorable women in the Islamic veil (Hijab) who guard their chastity, this next illegitimate generation of US policy rises. The fact is that almost half the US population opposed George Bush and his war agenda but are now considered to be his legal guardian but now the masses are obliged to look after him for another four years by giving total obedience to his commands, one way or the other.

    So, pseudo democracy ends and the American people must sit back now and be dictated to. They can of course voice their opinions through the mirage of free demonstrations but those with intelligence realize that vocal chords will have long worn out long these bastard policy children of party donors will relinquish their control.

    Genuine change largely comes through aggressive and forceful confrontation; history has proven this time and time again. Demonstrations must escalate to have any impact on those sitting cushy at the top. If one can only travel back in time and talk with those Americans who fought against British imperialism in 1776, they would surely have laughed at these demonstrators who exercise their ‘freedom’.

    British imperialism has been gradually replaced with homegrown corporate imperialism. The Afro-Americans, Hispanics and Asians find themselves in a similar situation. The free people of the world hope and look forward to the day when they revolt inside the US and gain real liberation and states like Texas are returned to the motherland, just as Kuwait was returned to Iraq for a short period of time back in 1991. For those hardnosed Republicans, moronic Bible Bashers speaking in tongues, KKK affiliates and those millions of Americans who have never ventured outside of their villages and towns, they ought to read a little into the history of the region that their nation is pillaging in the name of ‘freedom’, ‘democracy’, ‘oil’ and Jesus, the so-called god of ‘love’.

    Let’s look at some of the attributes of this illegitimate foreign policy child and its implications.

    It is not Usamah Bin Laden, but George Bush that claims to be in direct communication with the Creator. Bush, with his permanent smirk on his face, has convinced himself and his flock that the carnage in Iraq is part of a divine scheme. By implication, this must also include the conduct of his upright ‘Christian’ soldiers in Abu-Ghraib! It must also include the pilots and soldiers that deliberately shoot into the unarmed crowds in Fallujah and elsewhere despite being told that they pose no threat.

    According to ‘Prophet’ (or you may pronounce as profit) Bush, God Almighty must have inspired those Christian US soldiers to eliminate the helpless enemy but then, where is this so-called God that your missionaries preach about? Where is their god that commands them to turn the other cheek and love their enemies? Is it the same god that has become a landlord over the area of Palestine, giving permission to any Jew around world to evict those who have lived there for centuries by any means? Is it the same god that inspired the US to tax (or steal) from the millions in poor countries through the dirty trade policies and international institutions and to lighten their guilt, raise money by holding annual charity events and pop concerts? Is it this so-called god of ‘love’ that propels god’s ‘chosen’ nation to build the most lethal and indiscriminate weapons?

    This is the real religious fanaticism. Bush and his flocks are the prime examples of it -not the brave human bombers who defend their lands who are merely desperate people forced to take desperate measures.

    If the secular West really despised religious fanaticism they would have picked up on the fact that the religious fanaticism of George Bush and his administration is politically motivated. The term religious fanaticism is only employed in condemning the heroic Mujahideen resisting the revolting Goliath. Like most hypocrites, the secular brigades are selective. They even wittingly or unwittingly endorse Biblical arguments as a basis for justifying the ethnic cleansing of Palestine; fulfilling God’s promise whilst condemning the Arabs/Muslims for referring to the religious dimension of the conflict! Are the Muslims obliged to accept the verdict of a Judeo-Christian god?

    In contrast, if Usamah Bin Laden were ever to claim direct communication with God Almighty it would contradict Islamic teachings, for only Prophets of God have direct communication with God Almighty through divine revelation. Many take it for granted that Usamah Bin laden is a religious fanatic but anyone examining the facts can see the real fanatic is clearly Bush. Similarly, it is the speeches and sentences of George Bush that are far closer to that of a mad man or an imbecile rather than the well-composed message with a poetic touch of Usamah Bin Laden.

    The recent revelation of the actual horrors of the civilian casualties, a war conducted in violation of the UN charter according to the General Secretary of the UN Mr. Kofi Annan, clearly makes these war crimes by any standards. George Bush is a terrorist and a mass murderer. But the world does not revolve around true justice but rather around “might is right”.

    Will Bush continue on his current track and if so, what then is the implication of his election?

    If the Iraqi’s can be punished for the actions of its dictator then by the same reasoning, a democratic nation can be punished for the actions of its leadership. This is especially the case when the population has approved the conduct of their leadership pro-actively thorough an election. Now, the entire US population is responsible for the carnage in Iraq and elsewhere unless they take immediate measures to distance themselves by taking further practical steps to remove George Bush.

    In the same vein, the US is now preparing to implement the final solution for the women and children of Fallujah, creating more mass graves in the post Saddam era. Yet, we will keep hearing about the innocent US civilians of 9/11, but not the millions of innocents that has perished since 1948 or 1924 or even since 9/11. Moderates will be raised up high to selectively condemn those who are resisting whilst their deceitful lips will be sealed in the mounting civilian casualties in this phony war. There are no innocent US civilians now that they have endorsed Bush’s actions, past, present and future.

    I may have offended those diehard liberals, freedom-fanatics, militant-secularists, democracy maniacs, republicans, conservatives, belligerent-moderates, confused-moderates, migrant-coolies, self-hating coolies. But you know people may dislike the taste of medicine although it can heal the body. Remember truth does not inherently lie in numerical majority but objectively assessing the merit of the arguments presented

  2. #2
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    If you live here LEAVE, if you don't shut up and take it like a man. The election is over, stop your whining. Perhaps move to France.

  3. #3
    Will Power's Avatar
    Will Power is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    546

    Hey 1victor

    Why do you even bother to respond to such dribble. This person has no clue, no education, no value, no insight, no experience, and no idea or desire to join the human race.

  4. #4
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    you are correct

  5. #5
    antifascism is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    Why do you even bother to respond to such dribble. This person has no clue, no education, no value, no insight, no experience, and no idea or desire to join the human race.
    u r the clueless person, u dont know what you are talking about. NO EDUCATION? try 4 yr degree in english and professional writing. no experience? i was born in a country that was so directly destroyed and influenced by US policies....my family had to seek refuge because our country was invaded. no idea or desire to join human race? if you define joining the human race as joining whatever conditions YOU live in because of your leaders, then no thanks im not joining the human race, i will remain in my small world of teaching children the english language, inspire them to contribute to change in the world. and i will remain living close to my immediate family, the ppl i love dearly, leaving all false/empty capitalist goals behind me so i dont become another victem of the "american dream". on top of that i can say with closed eyes that i have a physique that you will only dream of aquaring, but never be able to match.
    You my friend are insignificant. i feel sorry for you

  6. #6
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Then please stay off of this capitalist board, find a communist or socialist one.

  7. #7
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    that was too much reading for me on top

  8. #8
    antifascism is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    44
    and if you define TRUTH as dribbble, then you are commiting what i have come to realize to being the greatest crime. in it you spread ignorance and tolerance to opression, lies, and deception. you ppl need to wake up, or better yet, dont even try to contribute ignorance by refuting TRUTH.

  9. #9
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    where do you live? i wouldnt think you are from america (from your previous posts)

  10. #10
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by antifascism
    u r the clueless person, u dont know what you are talking about. NO EDUCATION? try 4 yr degree in english and professional writing. no experience? i was born in a country that was so directly destroyed and influenced by US policies....my family had to seek refuge because our country was invaded. no idea or desire to join human race? if you define joining the human race as joining whatever conditions YOU live in because of your leaders, then no thanks im not joining the human race, i will remain in my small world of teaching children the english language, inspire them to contribute to change in the world. and i will remain living close to my immediate family, the ppl i love dearly, leaving all false/empty capitalist goals behind me so i dont become another victem of the "american dream". on top of that i can say with closed eyes that i have a physique that you will only dream of aquaring, but never be able to match.
    You my friend are insignificant. i feel sorry for you
    Antifascism, dont even bother replying to Will Power, hes a bigot, and he is formerly Muscle Justice, which shows the level he will go to, to put other people down.

  11. #11
    antifascism is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    44
    and one more thing will power, as my beloved jewish judge Judy says, "on your smartest days you are still not as smart as i am on my dumbest days"

  12. #12
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    why get on here and start a binch of nonsense? Clearly your posts are meant to cause disturbances of some sort. Even if you are educated and intelligent the tone of your posts makes you appear ignorant. Why not tone it down a bit?

    You don't have to agree with anyone but there is no need to offend or anger people in making your point. We can disagree in a civil manner.

  13. #13
    antifascism is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    where do you live? i wouldnt think you are from america (from your previous posts)
    my parents are 100% persian, but i was born and raised in Kuwait. we have directly suffered from the 8 yr war in iran and the invasion of kuwait by sadam. i was ten yrs old when sadam invaded kuwait, EVERYTHING CHANGED. we had to flee to iran through iraq, and we lost lives and money when we left. when we came back after the so-called "liberation of Kuwait", we literally did not see the sun for 10 months. we were suffocating under the heavy dark clouds of burning oil, until the US and europe put out all the fires from the oil wells, thanks to the dubious contracts the US was gauranteed for liberating Kuwait.

  14. #14
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by antifascism
    “Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act.” George Orwell

    The childish charade of this so-called ‘free’ election in the US has finally come to an end. This ‘free’ election was in fact not ‘free’ at all, when you consider that it offered a limited ‘choice’ of only two candidates. This fact alone shows that the US is already very close to a dictatorship. More importantly, both candidates had identical agendas that differed only in style but not in substance, which is not surprising since both were supported and handled by the same corporate Capitalism and Zionist lobbies that American democracy has become known for. In reality, this is a dictatorship that has entered through the back door under the illusion of a ‘free’ election.
    Please offer some sort of proof to support this statement, because with out proof this is simply someone’s opinion.



    Quote Originally Posted by antifascism
    For the rest of the world, the global audience was naturally focused on the issue of the US foreign policy. On this point, the difference between the two candidates was even more subtle and fundamental; the US-Lebensraum will surely continue, irrespective of who won the election.
    Sorry this paragraph is just babble, which proves nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by antifascism
    It is time for those with a genuine free mind to reflect on the real implication of this election. What has resulted is another generation of obscure American foreign policy - a child born out of wedlock in a country where virgins are so despised and scarce they constantly deride the honorable women in the Islamic veil (Hijab) who guard their chastity, this next illegitimate generation of US policy rises. The fact is that almost half the US population opposed George Bush and his war agenda but are now considered to be his legal guardian but now the masses are obliged to look after him for another four years by giving total obedience to his commands, one way or the other.
    Obviously the writer is totally forgetting the other two branches of government, which act as checks and balances; he seems to be very uninformed.

    Quote Originally Posted by antifascism
    So, pseudo democracy ends and the American people must sit back now and be dictated to. They can of course voice their opinions through the mirage of free demonstrations but those with intelligence realize that vocal chords will have long worn out long these bastard policy children of party donors will relinquish their control.
    Just more cry baby crap.


    Quote Originally Posted by antifascism
    Genuine change largely comes through aggressive and forceful confrontation; history has proven this time and time again. Demonstrations must escalate to have any impact on those sitting cushy at the top. If one can only travel back in time and talk with those Americans who fought against British imperialism in 1776, they would surely have laughed at these demonstrators who exercise their ‘freedom’.
    Taxation with out representation is a very different issue.


    Quote Originally Posted by antifascism
    British imperialism has been gradually replaced with homegrown corporate imperialism. The Afro-Americans, Hispanics and Asians find themselves in a similar situation. The free people of the world hope and look forward to the day when they revolt inside the US and gain real liberation and states like Texas are returned to the motherland, just as Kuwait was returned to Iraq for a short period of time back in 1991. For those hardnosed Republicans, moronic Bible Bashers speaking in tongues, KKK affiliates and those millions of Americans who have never ventured outside of their villages and towns, they ought to read a little into the history of the region that their nation is pillaging in the name of ‘freedom’, ‘democracy’, ‘oil’ and Jesus, the so-called god of ‘love’.
    A vary narrow view of America. Again the writer seems to be uninformed.


    Quote Originally Posted by antifascism
    Let’s look at some of the attributes of this illegitimate foreign policy child and its implications.

    It is not Usamah Bin Laden, but George Bush that claims to be in direct communication with the Creator. Bush, with his permanent smirk on his face, has convinced himself and his flock that the carnage in Iraq is part of a divine scheme. By implication, this must also include the conduct of his upright ‘Christian’ soldiers in Abu-Ghraib! It must also include the pilots and soldiers that deliberately shoot into the unarmed crowds in Fallujah and elsewhere despite being told that they pose no threat.
    Please find a quote in which Bush relates direct conversations with God, with out that, this paragraph is useless.


    Quote Originally Posted by antifascism
    According to ‘Prophet’ (or you may pronounce as profit) Bush, God Almighty must have inspired those Christian US soldiers to eliminate the helpless enemy but then, where is this so-called God that your missionaries preach about? Where is their god that commands them to turn the other cheek and love their enemies? Is it the same god that has become a landlord over the area of Palestine, giving permission to any Jew around world to evict those who have lived there for centuries by any means? Is it the same god that inspired the US to tax (or steal) from the millions in poor countries through the dirty trade policies and international institutions and to lighten their guilt, raise money by holding annual charity events and pop concerts? Is it this so-called god of ‘love’ that propels god’s ‘chosen’ nation to build the most lethal and indiscriminate weapons?
    We pratice separation of church and state, and will and do protect our great Nation.

    Quote Originally Posted by antifascism
    This is the real religious fanaticism. Bush and his flocks are the prime examples of it -not the brave human bombers who defend their lands who are merely desperate people forced to take desperate measures.
    This person appears to be glorifying the Terrorist Suicide bombers, this is just a complete waste of our time, reading these Terrorist manifestos.

    After reading and responding to this paragraph, I declare that the remainder of this article is absolute Horse ****, and I will read it no further.

  15. #15
    antifascism is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    why get on here and start a binch of nonsense? Clearly your posts are meant to cause disturbances of some sort. Even if you are educated and intelligent the tone of your posts makes you appear ignorant. Why not tone it down a bit?

    You don't have to agree with anyone but there is no need to offend or anger people in making your point. We can disagree in a civil manner.
    i knew the issue of tone will come up, but thats the whole point behind my post. the BIG POINT is to reveal all truths in the clearest way without hiding or rewording anything for the sake of sounding "politically correct". for me, to be politically correct means to refine all FACTS for the sake evil political agendas, and i cant commit to such crime.

  16. #16
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I think you will find that pople will just boycott your posts. If this is the way they will be I will.

  17. #17
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by antifascism
    my parents are 100% persian, but i was born and raised in Kuwait. we have directly suffered from the 8 yr war in iran and the invasion of kuwait by sadam. i was ten yrs old when sadam invaded kuwait, EVERYTHING CHANGED. we had to flee to iran through iraq, and we lost lives and money when we left. when we came back after the so-called "liberation of Kuwait", we literally did not see the sun for 10 months. we were suffocating under the heavy dark clouds of burning oil, until the US and europe put out all the fires from the oil wells, thanks to the dubious contracts the US was gauranteed for liberating Kuwait.
    but if the US never went into kuwait wouldnt you be under saddams rule?

  18. #18
    antifascism is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    but if the US never went into kuwait wouldnt you be under saddams rule?
    of course, but u cant justify their creation of sadam hussain and their tolerance of him, or ignore all of these facts, just because they liberated kuwait. believe me the ppl of kuwait adore america for that, but truth still remains that the US govt really did not give a **** about the ppl of kuwait. all they wanted was the oil contracts, and when kuwait was liberated instead of supporting any democratic noise in kuwait, Bush senior put the kuwaiti dictator back into power....and now the other BUSH is claiming he is fighting for the free world.

  19. #19
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    but i still dont understand. Your country had a dictator. Saddam came in and overthrew your gov't and invaded and took control of your country. The USA came in and threw saddam out and put your dictator back in power. So when we left the government was the same that it was before saddam. (im not trying to start an argument im trying to see what really happened in your opinion)

  20. #20
    antifascism is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    but i still dont understand. Your country had a dictator. Saddam came in and overthrew your gov't and invaded and took control of your country. The USA came in and threw saddam out and put your dictator back in power. So when we left the government was the same that it was before saddam. (im not trying to start an argument im trying to see what really happened in your opinion)

    actually the american army never left, they are still there protecting what is now essentially THEIR oil, stolen from the kuwaiti ppl.

  21. #21
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    ok, but you didnt comment on my statement:

    but i still dont understand. Your country HAD a dictator. Saddam came in and overthrew your gov't and invaded and took control of your country. The USA came in and threw saddam out and put your dictator back in power. So when we left the government was the same that it was before saddam. (im not trying to start an argument im trying to see what really happened in your opinion).

  22. #22
    antifascism is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    but i still dont understand. Your country had a dictator. Saddam came in and overthrew your gov't and invaded and took control of your country. The USA came in and threw saddam out and put your dictator back in power. So when we left the government was the same that it was before saddam. (im not trying to start an argument im trying to see what really happened in your opinion)

    yep exactly the same government, the same oppressive policies of that government. there are tons of issues in kuwait that proves the injustice i dont even know where to begin. one good example is the fact that american business has complete free access to kuwaits economy, and they have been exploiting the land for 10-15 yrs now, and at the same time there are ppl in kuwait that have lived all their lives in kuwait but remain "citizenless", with no rights to invest in stocks / bonds, or own business. they can run business but they cant claim ownership. my dad has lived in kuwait for 55 yrs now, he created a good amount of wealth for us and himself, but still our own businesses and our own home is not under his name. it can never be under our name. i know im getting into specific issues and details so i will stop now because it will get more and more confusing. at the end of every argument and issue brought up about kuwait or the middle east, we, the ppl of the middle east, see clearly that the US gov't is not interested in protecting the wolrd and even its own ppl, but its merely wanting to exploit the world and even its own ppl. i have nothing against those americans who have realised the crimes of its own governments. i have tremendous respect for those americans who - despite living under the heavy clouds of government propaganda and lies - are revolting against their leader and leaving their home land. thats exactly the kind of ppl we need to dominate american policies....because the world is in dire need of a better america.
    Last edited by antifascism; 11-05-2004 at 04:12 PM.

  23. #23
    antifascism is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    ok, but you didnt comment on my statement:

    but i still dont understand. Your country HAD a dictator. Saddam came in and overthrew your gov't and invaded and took control of your country. The USA came in and threw saddam out and put your dictator back in power. So when we left the government was the same that it was before saddam. (im not trying to start an argument im trying to see what really happened in your opinion).
    i dont understand what u are trying to ask, or are you trying to ask something bro? yes your statement is correct....but again i go back to the fact that the us govt claims to be the protector of freedom and democracy....they say that to give reason for the unconditional support of israel. in reality, the US govt desires the complete opposite of freedom in the world because free nations means owning and enjoying your country's wealth and resources, and the US cannot afford leaving nations's resources alone, because america needs what it takes to be america, otherwise it would be just another canada (i said this before) with a real democratic government and more than 2 political parties, and it will not be enjoying the global economic dominance.
    Last edited by antifascism; 11-05-2004 at 04:15 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •