Tock is offline Anabolic Member

Pope says, "It's a sin NOT to have sex"

Here's part of the reason for the US illegal immigration problem:

--------------------------
    http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-cath01.html
    Vatican says it's sinful not to do it
    November 1, 2004
    BY JULIAN COMAN
    A Vatican-sanctioned sex guide is encouraging churchgoers to make love more often in an effort to offset "impotence and frigidity" and address papal concerns over declining birth rates among Italian Roman Catholics.
    -------------------------

He's encouraging multitudes of people who can't afford to feed themselves to make whoopie and create even more mouths they can't afford to feed.
    Then they cross the US border illegally to find work, and the GD Pope tells rich countries that it's our responsibility to feed the starving poor.
    And behind all this is the Catholic Church's need for more catholics.

Of all the people on the face of this planet, the Pope disgusts me the most. Encouraging uneducated poverty-stricken people to increase their unhappy population for no other reason than to increase its membership, then shifting the responsibility for their welfare onto other people -- ya, that old dottering cross-dresser needs to be bitch-slapped.

--Tock

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    thats great. overpopulation will inevitably be the most phenominal plague this planet has ever seen. its unfortunate that the church has ignored all of the facts and warnings.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Europe's population growth is negative, America isnt growing that much population wise either, the people that are growing in number is in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. And those countries are not basically Christian.

The Pope is trying to do the right thing, benefit his religion, for it to grow.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Not turning this into a political thread BUT the Muslim faith is the fastest growing on the planet and it ain't from conversion it is from conception. I agree with Caucasian on this one.

sin
    if you think that wars over religion are bad, wait until the world begins to fight over food. populations inevitably grow exponentially. there is nothing we do with 6 billion people on this planet, that we cant do better with 60 billion (btw by the end of this century the population will be around 12 billion). in 1988 for the first time the united states consumed more grain than it grew, and now our population is even larger.

Food and Water.

Sin that's beacause we pay farmers not to farm , and we still export grain (focus on the bigger picture) we have all the food WE need.

sin
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Sin that's beacause we pay farmers not to farm , and we still export grain (focus on the bigger picture) we have all the food WE need.

rather than telling you your wrong (which you are) i will direct you to a book called the population explosion by ehrlich and ehrlich. enjoy.

sin
    i forgot to point out your hypocrisy again, so let me do it now. would jesus allow all of the world to starve, and allow just americans to survive? remember, wwjd.

no doubt at some point the world will get there but America is nowhere near that point

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Europe's population growth is negative, America isnt growing that much population wise either, the people that are growing in number is in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. And those countries are not basically Christian.

The Pope is trying to do the right thing, benefit his religion, for it to grow.

If he really wants more catholics for Italy, he ought to come over here to Texas and collect up all the illegal aliens we've got. We'll be glad to load up all the planes and ships he wants with 'em.
    -Tock

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    If he really wants more catholics for Italy, he ought to come over here to Texas and collect up all the illegal aliens we've got. We'll be glad to load up all the planes and ships he wants with 'em.
    -Tock
    He wants more Catholics for the world. If he transfers catholics from one place to another, the Catholic population stays the same. He just wants a high population growth for the Catholics.

Thread Information