Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    physio_sport is offline Banned

Hezbollah Sends Drone Plane Over "Israel"

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...lebanon_israel

BEIRUT, Lebanon - Hezbollah sent a reconnaissance drone into Israeli territory over northern Jewish settlements Sunday in the first hostile aerial incursion from Lebanon since a hang glider attack 17 years ago killed six soldiers.

The militant Islamic group said that the flight was in response to repeated Israeli violations of Lebanese airspace and that it reached Israel's northern coastal city of Nahariya on the border before returning to base.

It was unclear if the drone was a homemade, makeshift aircraft or bought from abroad. Hezbollah did not describe its capabilities, say how many it had or provide further details, but promised there would be more flights.

Israel claimed the craft was Iranian-made, and the army confirmed that it penetrated Israeli airspace early Sunday and flew over western Galilee.

In a statement faxed to The Associated Press, Hezbollah said a reconnaissance drone of the Islamic Resistance, the group's military wing, carried out its first flights over "occupied northern Palestine, flying over several Zionist settlements, reaching the coastal settlement of Nahariya and returning safely to its base."

The flight was believed to be the first hostile aerial incursion from Lebanon into Israel by guerrillas since Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command members sailed over in 1987 on a hang glider and killed six soldiers before being shot dead.

"This qualitative and new achievement by the Islamic Resistance in Lebanon comes as part of a natural response to the Zionist enemy's repeated and permanent violations of Lebanese airspace," a Hezbollah statement said.

Israel's army described the flight as evidence of Lebanon's lack of control within its territory and said "Israel views gravely any infiltration into its sovereign territory from the air, sea or by land, and will act to ensure the security of its citizens."

"This incident is part of the terrorist activity carried out by the Hezbollah terrorist organization with the support of Iran and Syria under the auspices of Lebanon, with the aim of targeting Israeli citizens," the army statement said.

Hezbollah pledged more such flyovers, saying they would be made "whenever the resistance wants" to counter "Zionist violations and attacks on Lebanese sovereignty."

Since Israel withdrew from southern Lebanon in May 2000, Israeli planes have frequently violated Lebanese airspace on reconnaissance missions, drawing anti-aircraft fire from the Lebanese army and Hezbollah guerrillas. Fragments of exploding shells have often fallen on Israeli border communities, causing panic and drawing warnings from Israel.

In recent years, Israeli officials have accused Hezbollah of acquiring new, longer-range rockets that could strike deep into Israel.

Hezbollah, which is on the U.S. State Department list of terrorist organizations but recognized in Lebanon as a resistance group, has refused to confirm or deny the missile claims.

But the group, which is backed by Iran and Syria, is known to possess thousands of 127mm Katyusha rockets with a range of up to 17 miles.

Lebanon's own armed forces has no drones or fighter jets, with lightly armed helicopters forming the backbone of the air force.

Lebanon repeatedly has complained to the United Nations (news - web sites) about Israeli reconnaissance flights, drawing U.N. responses of concern and calls to stop them. Last month, Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah warned his group was adopting a new strategy to confront Israeli warplanes in Lebanese airspace — but didn't sound entirely confident about how well it would work.

"We will try to impose a new strategy but whether we succeed in preventing the air violations or not, we will give a try," he said at an Oct. 29 Hezbollah rally.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport

BEIRUT, Lebanon - Hezbollah sent a reconnaissance drone into Israeli territory over northern Jewish settlements Sunday in the first hostile aerial incursion from Lebanon since a hang glider attack 17 years ago killed six soldiers.

The militant Islamic group said that the flight was in response to repeated Israeli violations of Lebanese airspace and that it reached Israel's northern coastal city of Nahariya on the border before returning to base.

It was unclear if the drone was a homemade, makeshift aircraft or bought from abroad. Hezbollah did not describe its capabilities, say how many it had or provide further details, but promised there would be more flights.

Israel claimed the craft was Iranian-made, and the army confirmed that it penetrated Israeli airspace early Sunday and flew over western Galilee.

In a statement faxed to The Associated Press, Hezbollah said a reconnaissance drone of the Islamic Resistance, the group's military wing, carried out its first flights over "occupied northern Palestine, flying over several Zionist settlements, reaching the coastal settlement of Nahariya and returning safely to its base."

The flight was believed to be the first hostile aerial incursion from Lebanon into Israel by guerrillas since Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command members sailed over in 1987 on a hang glider and killed six soldiers before being shot dead.

"This qualitative and new achievement by the Islamic Resistance in Lebanon comes as part of a natural response to the Zionist enemy's repeated and permanent violations of Lebanese airspace," a Hezbollah statement said.

Israel's army described the flight as evidence of Lebanon's lack of control within its territory and said "Israel views gravely any infiltration into its sovereign territory from the air, sea or by land, and will act to ensure the security of its citizens."

"This incident is part of the terrorist activity carried out by the Hezbollah terrorist organization with the support of Iran and Syria under the auspices of Lebanon, with the aim of targeting Israeli citizens," the army statement said.

Hezbollah pledged more such flyovers, saying they would be made "whenever the resistance wants" to counter "Zionist violations and attacks on Lebanese sovereignty."

Since Israel withdrew from southern Lebanon in May 2000, Israeli planes have frequently violated Lebanese airspace on reconnaissance missions, drawing anti-aircraft fire from the Lebanese army and Hezbollah guerrillas. Fragments of exploding shells have often fallen on Israeli border communities, causing panic and drawing warnings from Israel.

In recent years, Israeli officials have accused Hezbollah of acquiring new, longer-range rockets that could strike deep into Israel.

Hezbollah, which is on the U.S. State Department list of terrorist organizations but recognized in Lebanon as a resistance group, has refused to confirm or deny the missile claims.

But the group, which is backed by Iran and Syria, is known to possess thousands of 127mm Katyusha rockets with a range of up to 17 miles.

Lebanon's own armed forces has no drones or fighter jets, with lightly armed helicopters forming the backbone of the air force.

Lebanon repeatedly has complained to the United Nations (news - web sites) about Israeli reconnaissance flights, drawing U.N. responses of concern and calls to stop them. Last month, Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah warned his group was adopting a new strategy to confront Israeli warplanes in Lebanese airspace — but didn't sound entirely confident about how well it would work.

"We will try to impose a new strategy but whether we succeed in preventing the air violations or not, we will give a try," he said at an Oct. 29 Hezbollah rally.

Won't help you.

HADI ARDI HUNA BILADI!

Do you know what that means physio?

like i stated befor in the previous thread: Owned!! ...wow it came to the news so fast ,israel is saying that the plane crashed but i assure u nothing bad happened to the plane one of my brothers show me a pic of it after the action...the capabalities of the plane will be kept secret.i have little more info but i can only say what its labeled as public info.
    as a matter of fact sayid hassan nasrallah said from a week that hezbollah will reveal a new air tactic.
    Last edited by guest-MilitiaGuy; 11-07-2004 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani

HADI ARDI HUNA BILADI!
    this is my land this is my country
    well its neither your land nor your country!!!its our land

Quote Originally Posted by guest-MilitiaGuy
    like i stated befor in the previous thread...wow it came to the news so fast israel is saying that the plane crashed but i assure u nothing bad happened to the plane on of my brothers show me a pic of it after the action...the capabalities of the plane will be kept secret.i have little more info but i can only say what its labeled as public info.
    as a matter of fact sayid hassan nasrallah said from a week that hezbollah will reveal a new air tactic.
    the zionists will start to cry and label any air attack as terrorism even though they do it every day to lebanon and palestine.
    remeber its always a terrorist attack if you attack israels soldiers but israel has the right to kill your children and your family.

israel is loosing its comical edge.. woops ... i mean qualitative edge in its offensive forces and hopefully hezbollah gets hold of anti aircfraft missiles that can shoot down zionist terror drones and murder gun ships.

this is my land this is my country
    well its neither your land nor your country!!!its our land
    he speaks true wisdom.

greater israel will never be established as long as there is even one person who truly represents the ummah even if he is faced against a million zionists.

beleive me physio in lebanon the military budget of hezbollah is bigger than the budget of all parties added together and thats only the military budget its even bigger than the lebanese army budget , hezbollah is equiped with a set of high-tech weapon like those used by americans and western countries, we just need to improve our air deffenses thats it.

Militiaguy, Does Hezbollah have operatives in Iraq or are they staying away from the
    Americans?

beleive me physio in lebanon the military budget of hezbollah is bigger than the budget of all parties added together and thats only the military budget its even bigger than the lebanese army budget , hezbollah is equiped with a set of high-tech weapon like those used by americans and western countries, we just need to improve our air deffenses thats it.
    all the muslim countries are a bunch of pussies if they had any balls they would donate a portion of there air defense to hezbollah to blow up zionist attack jets.

Quote Originally Posted by IronCellChemist
    Militiaguy, Does Hezbollah have operatives in Iraq or are they staying away from the
    Americans?
    their is few lebanese shia that went to protect najaf and fight with the moktada el sader forces (mahdi army) but they r not labeled officialy as hezbollah members...hezbollah didnt send any operative to fight americans in iraq actualy we beleive that the iraqi ppl are capable to free their country by themslef they dont need the help of anyone it just need a little dedication and will power.

their is few lebanese shia that went to protect najaf and fight with the moktada el sader forces (mahdi army) but they r not labeled officialy as hezbollah members...hezbollah didnt send any operative to fight americans in iraq actualy we beleive that the iraqi ppl are capable to free their country by themslef they dont need the help of anyone it just need a little dedication and will power.
    Jesus loves you my friend and you are forgiven for you know not what you do.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Very Impressive, everyday I get more and more respect for Hizbollah. I remeber the Wahhabis in Chechnya used to say bad stuff about Shias, but honeslty the muslims that are doing the best today are Shias in Hizbollah and Iran.

And to me Sheikh Nasarallah is the best leader in the Middle East.

MilitaGuy when I first read what you said, I was suprised. It is good to get news before anyone else gets it, up on here.

http://www.filmforum.com/archivedfil...e%20be0027.jpg
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 11-08-2004 at 05:22 AM.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    All Muslims love Jesus (PBUH), not as GOD, or the son of GOD, but as a Prophet of GOD.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    l

l
    l
    Last edited by KAEW44; 11-08-2004 at 06:13 AM.

nice pic man

zOaib is offline VET
    May ALLAH have mercy on u my friend , as u do not know what u do !

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport

I wonder if it blows itself up if caught?

Thread Information