Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: 9/11 Truth

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member

9/11 Truth

The way certain people imply things on this site, I know some of you believe America deserved 9/11 and it was our fault. I'm not talking about a conspiracy, but that some people on here believe America deserved to have been attacked that day for things we have done in the past or for other reasons. I would like to hear the truth here. If people are implying it (I’m not going to mention names) just come out and say it. Stop beating around the bush (no pun intended).

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I will quote the Ayotallah of Iran for my answer -

“Killing of people, in any place and with any kind of weapons, including atomic bombs, long-range missiles, biological or chemical weopons, passenger or war planes, carried out by any organization, country or individuals is condemned. ... It makes no difference whether such massacres happen in Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Qana, Sabra, Shatila, Deir Yassin, Bosnia, Kosovo, Iraq or in New York and Washington.” - Ayatollah Ali Khamene’i, supreme jurist-ruler of Iran

zOaib is offline VET
    even i beleive civilian lives are not worthless and its agaisnt any GOOD to take innocent lives , even Allah condemns that !

zOaib is offline VET
    i dont know how religious u are , but form a faith perspective i believe the DRIVING wheel of THE WORLD is in Gods hands , and he balances the evils done around humans in many forms , can be earthquakes , hurricanes , accidents ...... .......... and in many other ways which we cant even comprehend ...... thats what i believe atleast .

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    No one Fvcking DESERVES 9/11. But, Is it a crime of treason to try and understand the motivations behind the terrorists? I don't think so. It's intelligence.

But, I also don't believe in letting these kind of people perpetuate their violence. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, but you should NEVER do it in God's Name, whether it is Allah, or The Christian Bearded Guy in the Sky.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    i dont know how religious u are , but form a faith perspective i believe the DRIVING wheel of THE WORLD is in Gods hands , and he balances the evils done around humans in many forms , can be earthquakes , hurricanes , accidents ...... .......... and in many other ways which we cant even comprehend ...... thats what i believe atleast .
    Different opinons area wonderful thing.......I've always believed Satan has his hands on earthly things and that God watches waiting for men to decide whom and what they will follow...just thought it was interesting reading your statement.

I don't think 9/11 has anything to do with immoral living.......just a case of misguided peoples doing what they thought was something to get everyones attention.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Im sure you are partly referring to me. Like I said before, I thought what happened was terrible. Nobody deserves that. All I said, was it happened for a reason, and wheater we know the full context of that reason or not isn't really the issue. The issue, I think, is that people in general are too quick to victimize themselves. No way 3000 innocent people deserved to die that day, no way. but seriously, I'l bet that if you went into the street the general consensus would be that osama did it only because he is an evil man. Yeah he's evil. But he didnt just wake up one day and decide to do this, this was revenge in his heart, you can tell from the tapes he puts out. Obviously we are not aware of the source of the hatred for americans in the middle east. Or perhaps only a select few are. Until everybody is, and until we understand that, we will never win this war on terrorism. It cannot be won with guns, only fought, it can only be won with intelligence.

Thread Information