Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Lets see what everyone from different faiths believe about polygamy??

I personally think we where intended to practice polygamy. Everything about a females emotional needs seem to be fullfilled with Polygamy. And everything about a mans sexual and emotional needs would be taken care of with polygamy.

Will Power is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I personally think we where intended to practice polygamy. Everything about a females emotional needs seem to be fullfilled with Polygamy. And everything about a mans sexual and emotional needs would be taken care of with polygamy.
    I cant really see how the female emotional issues would be fulfilled. I believe this would only bring on Jealousy, bitterness, distrust, and more. Woman have the need to be the center of attention, and this doesn't support that.
    Just my opinion.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    I cant really see how the female emotional issues would be fulfilled. I believe this would only bring on Jealousy, bitterness, distrust, and more. Woman have the need to be the center of attention, and this doesn't support that.
    Just my opinion.
    in ISLAM a man is allowed to marry a MAX of only 4 wives , but its is not that easy to do so , one would have to first have a valid reason other than sexual gratification , for e.g ......... the first wife cannot bear children or she has other illnesses , or she doesnt wanna have kids etc etc ....... so he would then choose to marry another woman ( also has to ask his first wife in order to do so ) who could do what he wants her to do for him in life , and then he has to pay equally for living costs as he did for the first wife , if he cannot manage to do all this he cannot marry another woman , ............. although one thing women even in islam have adopted from free thinking , that they cannot stand another woman with her hubby other than themselves , so just like my wife i tease her , hey if u dont do that ill marry another girl ......... and then i would RUN FOR MY LIFE !

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    in christianity,judism it is perfectly fine to have more then one wife/partner look at abraham and look at king david he had hundreds of wives and concubine and soloman he had something like 99 wives.
    also in islam you can have more then one eife but it is incredibly difficult to do so becuase of all the requirements that have to be followed.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Polygamy? Man I cant even handle one woman, with more than one I will probably jump into the sea.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Polygamy? Man I cant even handle one woman, with more than one I will probably jump into the sea.

Some people just aren’t man enough.....

Just joking, I have to agree with you, everyone that I have been with talks two d@mn much, I couldn't imagine having two.......

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    in christianity,judism it is perfectly fine to have more then one wife/partner look at abraham and look at king david he had hundreds of wives and concubine and soloman he had something like 99 wives.
    also in islam you can have more then one eife but it is incredibly difficult to do so becuase of all the requirements that have to be followed.
    In Judaism it's forbidden to have more than one wife. FYI.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Polygamy was abolished for European Jews about 1000 years ago by a decree issued by R.Gershom of Mayence, who was the major European Rabbinical authority of that generation. It was never abolished for other Jewish communities, but most of the Jews from those communities now live in Israel, where polygamy has been illegal since the founding of the state in 1948.

Polygamy was never prohibited in Judaism and Christianity.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree one one is too much already.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    In Judaism it's forbidden to have more than one wife. FYI.
    could you please give me the quotes from the torah which say that having more then one wife is forbidden please.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Where in Jewish scripture does it say women dont fall under property laws any more or when the monogamous relationship was mentioned in scripture??

Thread Information