Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Bush an idiot or genius?

The left can't seem to make up their minds on this issue. In one breath they say he can't pronouce words right and is to stupid to do the war right or run the country. Then in the next he's the head of a conspiracy to take the DNC out and all so called free thinkers.

I heard one on the radio the other day that blow my mind here it is. Kerry through the election because Bush offered his wife a sweet deal on taxes which is part of a conspiracy that Bush is in charge of, that is running the DNC behind Terry Macullifes (sp) back. Dayum if you can get Keery to through the election and run the DNC, I say you're a genius.

What other conspiracy therory have you heard about Bush?

JohnnyB

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I think he is a average guy, neither an idiot nor a genious. Karl Rowe is the genious, he is the one that got Bush elected both times.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    I just want his daughter.......just once

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro, if he's a genius then I'm freakin Steven Hawkins. hahahaha Seriously, I'd have to say he's about as smart as I am....which isn't saying much.....I argue with rocks and parked cars. hahahahaha

Andy Rooney had a good one on 60 minutes this past Sunday. He said that everyone thought the media was Liberal which he said was false.....half of the press voted for Kerry......the other half just hated Bush. hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    I just want his daughter.......just once
    That has got to be the most weak assed fantasy I've ever heard....if you're going to wish then wish freakin big....say you'd like to have both daughters and the VP's daughter as well....man up for pete's sake! hahahahaha

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Juggy you liberal swine! j/k

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Juggy you liberal swine! j/k
    Well there's a first.....usually only women call me that.....although they drop the Liberal part. hahahaha

I'm going out on a limb here but I'm guessing you didn't read my post. I'm talking about the lefts read on him. In one breath he an idiot then the next he's in chrage of some grand conspiracy to take over the world(so to speak).

So what I'm asking is what therories on Bush being an idiot or in charge of a conspiracy have you heard.

He is invovled with every consipracy and evil thing being plotted against Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    Andy Rooney had a good one on 60 minutes this past Sunday. He said that everyone thought the media was Liberal which he said was false.....half of the press voted for Kerry......the other half just hated Bush. hahahahaha
    Then that would make them all liberals, making it ture and him wrong

That's is sad that 80% of the people polled that voted for Kerry only did it cause they hate Bush, why vote at all if you don't like either one?

JohnnyB

Well Johhny? Have you heard wjhat I said too?

Bush is responsible for gay bashing, snubbing womens rights, being a Christian conservative (bastard) I really hate hin for that one. Plus everything else that is wrong with society past present and future.

I haven't really heard anything current at the moment. Although Jim Walters son is donating 3 million toward exposing the fact the goverment had advance warning concerning 9/11 and did nothing about it...don't know if it's a fact finding mission or an ad campain but it was in the morning paper.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Then that would make them all liberals, making it ture and him wrong

That's is sad that 80% of the people polled that voted for Kerry only did it cause they hate Bush, why vote at all if you don't like either one?

JohnnyB
    Hey now....yuo can bad mouth Kerry and you can even bad mouth Clinton but not Andy Rooney! hahahahahaha Bro he's half off his rocker....don't you just love old people? I can't wait till I'm old enough to say whatever the hell I want to and then not care or remember. hahahahaha

I guess they were just frustrated and wanted anyone other than Bush. You know we all have the right to "no" vote.....three of my friends, who just happen to be Dems like myself, no voted.

Well I heard that Bush had a double in Florida at that school and was actually really piloting one of the 911 planes himself (using his past Nat'l Guard experience) but he parachuted out b-4 impact. That's why we didn't see him on tv right away after it.

Man I was only joking , this thread died quick!

Plus everything else that is wrong with society past present and future.
    What that a conspirecy, sound like he's all ready done it

JohnnyB

well according to some he is the dumbest genius on the planet. They want it all, he dumb but he is responsible for this and that, frankly the Libs are going to have to reinvent themselves b-4 the next election cause no one is buying their crap anymore.

I guess they were just frustrated and wanted anyone other than Bush. You know we all have the right to "no" vote.....three of my friends, who just happen to be Dems like myself, no voted.
    This may shock you but so am I, altough the way I think doesn't line up with the left. I'm still registered as a Dem and I still vote for the ones I like or should I say agree with, but lately there has been many.

JohnnyB

well according to some he is the dumbest genius on the planet. They want it all, he dumb but he is responsible for this and that, frankly the Libs are going to have to reinvent themselves b-4 the next election cause no one is buying their crap anymore.
    They tend to push people away, if you don't think like them you're a narrow minded homophobic bigot right wing nut that is to stupid to think and that's the only reason you don't agree with them.

Which is sad and for them to accuse people of that makes them the close minded one. In their world there's no room for ideas that don't line up with theirs.

JohnnyB

This may shock you but so am I, altough the way I think doesn't line up with the left. I'm still registered as a Dem and I still vote for the ones I like or should I say agree with, but lately there has been many.

JohnnyB
    Well hello there fellow Dem! hahahaha I hear what you're saying......I voted for Regan....twice. I vote for the guy I like. I've even "thrown my vote away" on an independent.

I agree it was an excellent way to put it. They do push people away and become hypocritical. The weirdest part is that thet are completely blind to it.

hung-solo is offline Registered User
    i dont think he is an idiot well shiit i lied he is a fukking moron. lots of things have gone to shiit. i am a moderate conservative republican and i voted for kerry. bush isnt smart enough to lead a country. he makes hasty decisions that has cost over a thousand troops there lives much less the poor ass decision making he has done on domestic issues. he sucks! too bad too many people are blinded by his bull****!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bush seems like Mr Magoo, or Inspector Gadget to me. He succeeds despite his overall ineptness. whatever, lol

cjp85 is offline Member
    Not sure. I doubt Albert Einstein would have made the best president. It seems like most people whether they think Bush is an idiot or a genious get their opinion from what is coming through their TV's. I have never met him and had an honest conversation with the guy about things that would make me believe he is smart or stupid so I cant really talk about how smart he is. But I also wouldnt call him a moron the second he doesnt say what I want to hear. I think Bush has what it takes to run this country especially now and thats why I voted for him.

I agree cj it's easy to armchair quaterback anything. He has had a tough job, tougher than most presidents IMO.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    Briefly, Idiot.

Thank god "birds of a feather stick together", because he's got half the country behind him.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Bush is surrouned by geniuses, he himself isnt a very bright cookie, we all can admit that

Bush is neither, he is however a strong leader. Not being a good public speaker is not the same as being unintelligent. He received a bachelor's degree from Yale and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard. Hardly an idiot, he's more intelligent than liberals give him credit for.

Kerry through the election because Bush offered his wife a sweet deal on taxes which is part of a conspiracy that Bush is in charge of, that is running the DNC behind Terry Macullifes (sp) back.
    JohnnyB
    This is ridiculous. Kerry wanted to win that election at any cost. You really think the heir to the Heinz fortune needs to save a few dollars that bad? More than half of Teresa Kerry's 2003 income was interest from tax-exempt bonds. Thats why she only paid 12.4% tax on her 5 million dollar income in 2003. Which radical left-wing conspiracy theorist came up with this non-sense?

Cheers
    Last edited by IronCellChemist; 11-10-2004 at 07:33 AM.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCellChemist

This is ridiculous. Kerry wanted to win that election at any cost. You really think the heir to the Heinz fortune needs to save a few dollars that bad? More than half of Teresa Kerry's 2003 income was interest from tax-exempt bonds. Thats why she only paid 12.4% tax on her 5 million dollar income in 2003. What is the source of your info?

Cheers
    Um, Johnny didn't say that it was his theory. He prefaced it with "I heard one on the radio the other day that blow my mind here it is", thus he is not stating it as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Um, Johnny didn't say that it was his theory. He prefaced it with "I heard one on the radio the other day that blow my mind here it is", thus he is not stating it as fact.
    I realize it's not his theory, just curious what show he was listening to. Perhaps I should rephrase it.

Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    Bush is surrouned by geniuses, he himself isnt a very bright cookie, we all can admit that
    well shiit they are all resigning hahaha. they dont like him either! he is a fukking idiot and they finally realized that they didnt want to go down the drain also when the shiit hits the fan.. smart guys alright they left his ass hangin in the wind!! hahahaha

Bush is neither, he is however a strong leader. Not being a good public speaker is not the same as being unintelligent. e received a bachelor's degree from Yale and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard. Hardly an idiot, he's more intelligent than liberals give him credit for.

This is ridiculous. Kerry wanted to win that election at any cost. You really think the heir to the Heinz fortune needs to save a few dollars that bad? More than half of Teresa Kerry's 2003 income was interest from tax-exempt bonds. Thats why she only paid 12.4% tax on her 5 million dollar income in 2003. Which radical left-wing conspiracy theorist came up with this non-sense?

Cheers

BEEEEEP! wrong answer, bush was accepted into yale and harvard ONLY b/c his daddy went there and is an alumni..a prestigous one at that.. bush couldnt even get into any of the texas state supported colleges b/c of his piss poor grades! he was a horrible student! i saw that in an interview with one of his ex harvard professors.. very funny actually he was talking all kinds of smack about how dumb the pres was hahahahahah... i am not a liberal for the record!

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    bush was accepted into yale and harvard ONLY b/c his daddy went there and is an alumni..a prestigous one at that.
    His father may have pulled some strings to get him in, but the fact is he did graduate. Not sure how many idiots graduate from these schools, can't be many.I never said he was a genius either, he's an average guy that surrounds himself with smart people. Seems to get the job done. No need to beep at me friend, its not a game show.

His father may have pulled some strings to get him in, but the fact is he did graduate. Not sure how many idiots graduate from these schools, can't be many.I never said he was a genius either, he's an average guy that surrounds himself with smart people. Seems to get the job done. No need to beep at me friend, its not a game show.

thats a simple simple answer. yale and harvard are PRIVATE schools $$$$$ talks big guy. i am basically stating that doesnt it look pretty **** funny that he couldnt even get in a state supported school but got into harvard?? come on now use some sense. sorry to beep your "friend"

With enough money a cucumber could earn a degree from Harvard. Of course someone will need to assist the cucumber to retrive the actual degree come graduation.

With enough money a cucumber could earn a degree from Harvard. Of course someone will need to assist the cucumber to retrive the actual degree come graduation.
    oh shiit thats funny thats the plus of going to a private school. with "donations" you can achieve whatever you want. i know this b/c i have friends with very rich parents that "donate" to their sons' private university. they are dumb as bricks! but yet they have a 3.4 gpa. they also couldnt get into a state supported school

Well hello there fellow Dem! hahahaha I hear what you're saying......I voted for Regan....twice. I vote for the guy I like. I've even "thrown my vote away" on an independent.
    I only voted for Regan on the second go round

JohnnyB

I agree it was an excellent way to put it. They do push people away and become hypocritical. The weirdest part is that thet are completely blind to it.
    The way it looks right now they're not going to see it.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i dont think he is an idiot well shiit i lied he is a fukking moron. lots of things have gone to shiit. i am a moderate conservative republican and i voted for kerry. bush isnt smart enough to lead a country. he makes hasty decisions that has cost over a thousand troops there lives much less the poor ass decision making he has done on domestic issues. he sucks! too bad too many people are blinded by his bull****!
    That's the kind of talk that push people away from the left, you say your not but you sound like you are. But we're getting off the subject, this thread isn't for Bush haters to vent but to talk about how the left can't agree wheather he's an idiot is genius or what conspiricy theary have you heard about Bush

JohnnyB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information