Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Concerning Arafat, his wife and the money

I've been reading a few articals in the papers I read each day and there seems to be a little problem between Arafats wife and the remaining faction of his cabinet. I was wondering what those of you close to this situation feel about it. Seems as though most of the people dislike her very much and the French doctors are pretty much tired of how shes handling the matter concerning her husband. I know the cabinet was on and off again as too if they would even get to see him because under French law she can chose whom and whom doesn't get too see him.

Also, concerning the monies donated to the cause....think there is any left?

Will Power is offline Banned
    Arafat's personal wealth is said to be in the range of 5 billion dollars. His wife receives a documented monthly allowance of 100,000 US dollars. She has been the major beneficiary of money given by the UN and other world body's. Yasser Arafat on the other hand sees fit to finance the vast terror networks throughout the territories instead of seeing to the welfare of his people. Instead of negotiation, he bread disaster. All this while the Palestinian people need financial aid for food, and other operational institutions.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I'll bet his "loyal" followers have already split up the cash.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    Arafat's personal wealth is said to be in the range of 5 billion dollars. His wife receives a documented monthly allowance of 100,000 US dollars. She has been the major beneficiary of money given by the UN and other world body's. Yasser Arafat on the other hand sees fit to finance the vast terror networks throughout the territories instead of seeing to the welfare of his people. Instead of negotiation, he bread disaster. All this while the Palestinian people need financial aid for food, and other operational institutions.
    Both of the articals stated that she gets $100,000 each month! 1.2 mill each year........I have no idea what she does for that kind of money but I'd hope whatever it is shes **** good at it.

Some say there's nothing left now....concerning monies. And form the amount of money the party has collected you'd figure the people would be better off than they are. The paper stated that when their daughter was born she went to France because the conditions in country were far too unsanitary. Dosen't sound like a team player.

Thread Information