Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: nobelprize

  1. #1
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270

  2. #2
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    How many times have you been banned? 10-20? Let's take some bets!

  3. #3
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Its message is lost on me!.

  4. #4
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Its message is lost on me!.

    It is either trying to assert that Arabs are lazy and sleep all day.

    Or that Arabs are a peaceful race who always turn the other cheek, and that any unrest that occurs in the world is due to others.....

  5. #5
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    It is either trying to assert that Arabs are lazy and sleep all day.

    Or that Arabs are a peaceful race who always turn the other cheek, and that any unrest that occurs in the world is due to others.....
    Actually they do sleep alot of the day, in my experience. But then again, there's some fine ass weed coming out of the Bekaa Valley

  6. #6
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    I think awarding the nobel peace prize to Arafat was the biggest joke of all time.

    I think we should give one to saddam hussain

  7. #7
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Actually here's one for everyone. I'm a nobel peace prize winner!. And thats the truth of it. If someone can come close to telling me how I'll PM them the story. This is not fiction

  8. #8
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Actually they do sleep alot of the day, in my experience. But then again, there's some fine ass weed coming out of the Bekaa Valley
    You're a kick....



    My friend was telling me how when he lived in Cairo they would pay like 25 cents to get in to the pyramids......climb to the top and the Eqyptian dude would bust out the good hash

  9. #9
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Actually here's one for everyone. I'm a nobel peace prize winner!. And thats the truth of it. If someone can come close to telling me how I'll PM them the story. This is not fiction
    Did you save a bus full of school children from the evil Hizbollah?

  10. #10
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    It is either trying to assert that Arabs are lazy and sleep all day.

    Or that Arabs are a peaceful race who always turn the other cheek, and that any unrest that occurs in the world is due to others.....
    It is telling us that Arabs are lazy, and the oil rich Sheiks are sleeping and ignoring events while their people are being killed left and right.

  11. #11
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Did you save a bus full of school children from the evil Hizbollah?

    Nope, but I did volunteer to pay (if neccessary) the ultimate price to protect children against the ''evil Hizbollah''.. Guess again. I'm not telling lies either, I shared in the nobel prize for peace, tell me how, when and why... there's a nice puzzle for you now!.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •