Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42
  1. #1
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270

    Hezbollah: Our drones can carry explosives

    The chief of Hizb Allah said the Shia Muslim movement has in its possession drones that can carry explosives to strike targets deep inside Israel if the country attacks Lebanon.

    "I confirm what the Israeli chief of staff has said: Mirsad I can carry explosives of about 40 and 50 kilograms," Hizb Allah chief Shaikh Hassan Nasr Allah told a rally marking Jerusalem Day in Baalbak, eastern Lebanon.

    "It does not have the capacity of only reaching Nahariya (in northern Israel), but deeper and deeper, against electricity and water installations and military bases," he said in the Hizb Allah stronghold.

    The movement said it had sent a drone over Israel in response to repeated violations of Lebanese airspace by Israel, which has prided itself for decades on having total control of the region's skies.

    Response to aggression:

    Nasr Allah said Hizb Allah's first flight over Israel to the Mediterranean town of Nahariya lasted 14 minutes.

    "At first, we did not use Mirsad I for a military action, but to confront the violations. But if our country faces aggression, we will use any means and capability that we possess," he warned.

    "We do not only have the capacity of confronting violations of (Lebanese) airspace, but we also have the capacity to respond to any aerial aggression or any kind of action from the air," he added.

    "We do not just have one plane, we have enough of them, and we have the capability of building as many planes as we need."

    The United Nations, which repeatedly denounces Israeli violations of Lebanese airspace, said the incursion by the Hizb Allah drone had been followed by violations of Lebanese airspace by five Israeli warplanes and condemned both.

    Lebanese Information Minister Elie Ferzli justified the drone flights, saying Hizb Allah had "turned to this method because international protests have not succeeded in putting an end to Israeli violations of Lebanese airspace".

  2. #2
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Alteast they are getting some sort of deterrent to the Israeli incursions.

  3. #3
    Jdawg50's Avatar
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    3,095
    HA!
    I love it... I bet the Izralies are shaking in there boots...
    Its probably a model airplane with a firecraker on it... LOL

  4. #4
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    One small step at a time....

    America didnt build the F-117 in a day.

  5. #5
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    HA!
    I love it... I bet the Izralies are shaking in there boots...
    Its probably a model airplane with a firecraker on it... LOL
    are u a comedian ?

  6. #6
    Jdawg50's Avatar
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    3,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    are u a comedian ?
    No, but the drones they built are comedy!!!!!

    Baby steps is right on Cauc!

    BRING IT ON F-16 or paper airplane???? HMMMM? I wonder who's gonna win that fight???
    Last edited by Jdawg50; 11-12-2004 at 04:23 PM.

  7. #7
    Imperialist's Avatar
    Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    HA!
    I love it... I bet the Izralies are shaking in there boots...
    Its probably a model airplane with a firecraker on it... LOL
    LMAO!!!

    I seriously doubt they have the capabilities of the Global Hawk or the Predator. Without satellite uplink, which I doubt a "rag-tag" militia has access to, the UAV ablities are seriously limited.

  8. #8
    Jdawg50's Avatar
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    3,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist
    LMAO!!!

    I seriously doubt they have the capabilities of the Global Hawk or the Predator. Without satellite uplink, which I doubt a "rag-tag" militia has access to, the UAV ablities are seriously limited.

    OKOK,
    Its a larger model airplane with an RPG, and a GPS duc taped to it... HEHEHEHE... Now thats funny!


    Maybe they can duc tape a hellfire missle on there too... oh yea, i bet they cant get one of those.
    Last edited by Jdawg50; 11-12-2004 at 04:29 PM.

  9. #9
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist
    LMAO!!!

    I seriously doubt they have the capabilities of the Global Hawk or the Predator. Without satellite uplink, which I doubt a "rag-tag" militia has access to, the UAV ablities are seriously limited.
    Satellite uplinks arent too far away.


    http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/0...atellite.reut/

    http://www.thespacereview.com/article/250/1

  10. #10
    Imperialist's Avatar
    Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Bush has specifically stated that Iran will not become a nuclear power, no matter what the cost. You know how Bush keeps his word. A quote from your article;

    "The US Army and Marine Corps may be fully engaged in Iraq, but the Air Force and Navy have plenty of spare capacity that could be used if diplomacy fails."

  11. #11
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    HA!
    I love it... I bet the Izralies are shaking in there boots...
    Its probably a model airplane with a firecraker on it... LOL
    Israelies are shaking in there boots, because of the Qassam rocket, which is a "firecracker" "rocket"



    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...sm/Qassam.html

  12. #12
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist
    Bush has specifically stated that Iran will not become a nuclear power, no matter what the cost. You know how Bush keeps his word.
    Only time will tell.

  13. #13
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    this thread is not good for this site

  14. #14
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    this thread is not good for this site
    Why? Its a news story.

  15. #15
    Imperialist's Avatar
    Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Israelies are shaking in there boots, because of the Qassam rocket, which is a "firecracker" "rocket"



    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...sm/Qassam.html
    Weapons such as these serve only one purpose, to terrorize and kill civilians. The guidance systems are too limited to effectively hit military targets. They are truely a terrorist weapon.

  16. #16
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270
    they said its impossible the south of lebanon would be liberated and it happen , they said its impossible israel would give hezbollah the prisoner of war and it happen.

  17. #17
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist
    Weapons such as these serve only one purpose, to terrorize and kill civilians. The guidance systems are too limited to effectively hit military targets. They are truely a terrorist weapon.
    I agree.

    So why dont you guys ship us some f-16's, f-17's, apaches, tanks, m-16's. So we can fight a convential war?

  18. #18
    Imperialist's Avatar
    Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    this thread is not good for this site
    1victor, although I usually agree with you, this thread is within the rules of the site. Let them make their points, we will rip through every one of them. If their point is valid, we will just ask them "if they even work out" . I am always interested to hear their point of view.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    OKOK,
    Its a larger model airplane with an RPG, and a GPS duc taped to it... HEHEHEHE... Now thats funny!
    Man, even if it were a big model airplane with a pipe bomb and a GPS all duct taped together, I sure as heck wouldn't want one of them flying in my window...

    Remember the main point of having armed drones is that they are small and fly low to avoid detection until it's too late. I am pretty sure the powers that be in israel take them pretty seriously.

    Red

  20. #20
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    nothing funny about any of these - people are deadly serious on both sides and the families who die are not laughing

  21. #21
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Israelies are shaking in there boots, because of the Qassam rocket, which is a "firecracker" "rocket"



    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...sm/Qassam.html

    Yea. I was wondering about that shaking in had in my boots this evening.

  22. #22
    Odin is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    627
    I highly doubt any arab country has the ability to do much to Israel or The US. This is why I highly doubt they did 9-11, Their was way to much planning and technology used. We must stay consistent here, they are either laughable or not, If they are laughable like I think then the war on terror is a joke cause their not even close to being a threat to us. Arab country's hate Israel much more than the US and have never really hit Israel with anything to really worry about and yes you know their trying EVERYTHING they can. So laugh at the Arab's Yes and laugh at the war on terror while your at it, they don't have the resources or technology to be a threat. If the Palentians really want to win Israel all they need is total peace and keep having kids at 10x the rate of the jews and add 50 years of a declining Jewish poplustion and diversity by the highly populated Palestians and the cuture, laws, and people of Israel will be pretty much be history and they will have no pride to fight after that. They would have the majority vote, Unless their was racisim involved which I doubt. However I doubt they would think ahead in such a way, and the war between them really help's Israel cause by keeping jew's among Jew's to preserve their belief's and goals. I'm sure Israel already has 100's of options to deal with the drones.

  23. #23
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    I'm sure Israel already has 100's of options to deal with the drones.
    no i think they will think 100 times befor trying to hit the electricity plants in lebanon like befor,now thanks to sayid hassan nasrallah we dont have to worry about israel violating our airspace in beirut.

  24. #24
    Will Power's Avatar
    Will Power is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    no i think they will think 100 times befor trying to hit the electricity plants in lebanon like befor,now thanks to sayid hassan nasrallah we dont have to worry about israel violating our airspace in beirut.
    If not for the terror leader Nasrala and his cross border atacks on israelis with Katusha rockets, Israel would have never entered Lebanon. You seem to leave out that very important point.
    .

  25. #25
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    If not for the terror leader Nasrala and his cross border atacks on israelis with Katusha rockets, Israel would have never entered Lebanon. You seem to leave out that very important point.
    .
    Actually it was PLO attacks accross its borders which prompted Operations Peace for Galilee and OP. Litani. As for the drone, weldone, saviour the moment. It was Hezbollah Ketyusha rocket attacks which directly led to Qana.

    Militia, as for the 'liberation of the south', come on now my olf friend. Do I have to beat you up with facts again?. Why if your guys liberated the south did you stop at the Israeli border, and why leave the Shebaa farms in Israeli hands?. If you liberated the south, and there's no threat anymore, why do UNIFIL maintain a presence in the area, including UNIFIL HQ in Naqoura, a rest house in Tyre and an smaller MP detachment in Beirut?.

  26. #26
    Will Power's Avatar
    Will Power is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Actually it was PLO attacks accross its borders which prompted Operations Peace for Galilee and OP. Litani. As for the drone, weldone, saviour the moment. It was Hezbollah Ketyusha rocket attacks which directly led to Qana.

    Militia, as for the 'liberation of the south', come on now my olf friend. Do I have to beat you up with facts again?. Why if your guys liberated the south did you stop at the Israeli border, and why leave the Shebaa farms in Israeli hands?. If you liberated the south, and there's no threat anymore, why do UNIFIL maintain a presence in the area, including UNIFIL HQ in Naqoura, a rest house in Tyre and an smaller MP detachment in Beirut?.
    i stand corrected.
    As to the rest of his mantra
    Its a fantacy Ive heard so many times before, where Hisbala terrorists somehow defeat israel and forced them out of lebanon.
    As to the drone, as much as they live and breath hatred, they lack the balls to do anything that will bring the Isrraeli forces back to Nasralas doorstep.

  27. #27
    Odin is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    no i think they will think 100 times befor trying to hit the electricity plants in lebanon like befor,now thanks to sayid hassan nasrallah we dont have to worry about israel violating our airspace in beirut.
    Militia having an ego is only hurting your cause, Yes Isreal could blow the hell out beirut as well as Iran and other arabs country's, So why don't they?? World Opinion, Israel imports everything they have pretty much and that includes 2 billion plus from the US every year. Now if Isreal was blowing the hell of people not fighting back they would be isolated like Cuba and would not have much power at all, as well as money. Israel would love nothing better than one of those little peices of Sh*t to hit them for an excuse to strike back and gain world opinion. While speaking of technology America is working on a un-maned plane, so it can be run from back in the state like a video game. If the US military targets some hardcore Gamers that love playing 12 hours plus a day god have mercy on anyone we go against. Freak technology with Freaky gamers and watch out Militia, I'm sorry but playing the poor submisive guy to gain world opion is the only weapon you guys have and it's really not that bad of a weapon I might add.

  28. #28
    workdude's Avatar
    workdude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,445
    I sure hope they don't try an attack Israel with a drone. I'm sure Israel does not think these drones are funny. But I'm also sure Israel will attack swiftly if they are fired upon.

  29. #29
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Yea. I was wondering about that shaking in had in my boots this evening.
    Were your toes curling too??......

  30. #30
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    this thread is not good for this site
    Why???......only US and Allies should have all the weapons???the rest of the world should have slingshots???

    What's the problem with balance of power .......worked with the Soiets

  31. #31
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Militia, as for the 'liberation of the south', come on now my olf friend. Do I have to beat you up with facts again?. Why if your guys liberated the south did you stop at the Israeli border, and why leave the Shebaa farms in Israeli hands?. If you liberated the south, and there's no threat anymore, why do UNIFIL maintain a presence in the area, including UNIFIL HQ in Naqoura, a rest house in Tyre and an smaller MP detachment in Beirut?.
    debating with u about the south liberation is like the chicken/egg debate
    israel wanted to minimize it military losses and keep its face in the same time so they retreat from all the lebanese lands exept shebaa.didnt u see how happy were the idf soldiers when they retreat they were living in a doom/hell in south lebanon and retreating was like going to heaven for them,its simple israel wouldnt sacrifice its face as a big military force in the middlest just to please the UN by retreating from lebanon its the continious hits and succefull smart operations of hezbollah that led israel out of lebanon.in the last years befor liberation destroying a merkava tank and avoiding its fire was a peice of cake for us,ask rak_ani privatly maybe she know someone who served in the hell of south lebanon she will tell about the opinion of this guy.

  32. #32
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Actually it was PLO attacks accross its borders which prompted Operations Peace for Galilee and OP. Litani. As for the drone, weldone, saviour the moment. It was Hezbollah Ketyusha rocket attacks which directly led to Qana.

    Militia, as for the 'liberation of the south', come on now my olf friend. Do I have to beat you up with facts again?. Why if your guys liberated the south did you stop at the Israeli border, and why leave the Shebaa farms in Israeli hands?. If you liberated the south, and there's no threat anymore, why do UNIFIL maintain a presence in the area, including UNIFIL HQ in Naqoura, a rest house in Tyre and an smaller MP detachment in Beirut?.
    debating with u about the south liberation is like the chicken/egg debate
    israel want to minimize its military losses and in the same time keep its face that why israel retreated from all the lebanese lands exept shebaa.didnt u saw how happy IDF soildiers were when they retreated from lebanon ,its like they were live in hell and going to israel is like going to heaven for them,its simple why would israel risk his reputation as a big military force in lebanon just too please the UN its the continious hits and smart operations of the mighty hezbollah that led israel out of lebanon ,in the last years befor the liberation destroying a merkava and avoinding its fire was a peace of cake for u, ask rak_ani in private maybe she know someone who served in the hell of lebanon she will tell u the opinion of this poor guy.
    one more thing : can i drink winstrol ?

  33. #33
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    didnt u see how happy were the idf soldiers when they retreat they were living in a doom/hell in south lebanon and retreating was like going to heaven for them,.
    They were troops returning home to their families. You should see how I rejoice when I'm rotated.

    The rest of your post is hard to make out. But Ehud Barak made an election promise to withdraw his troops from Lebanon and kept it. It was nothing to do with Hezbollah inflicting heavy loss's on the IDF. I used to have the casuality figure's for South Lebanon but don't have them now, but the majority of loss's were against the SLA and even those loss's were pretty small. Too small to make a unit combat ineffective.

    The most recent report I seen coming from Naqoura was advising Hezbollah to 'let sleeping dogs lay'. Hezbollah will one day take enough rope to hang itself and will be utterly defeated by the IDF, mark my words. You don't appear to know the Hezbollah strenghts in the south, whereas I have a daily account of them

  34. #34
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130

  35. #35
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Yea. I was wondering about that shaking in had in my boots this evening.
    Do you wear manly military boots?

  36. #36
    Odin is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Do you wear manly military boots?
    The most worried Isreal has been was when they were getting a little to aggresive with Palestians and the US started to get mad. I think Sharon might have ran his mouth a little and Bush said somthing back about cutting money to them and that's when they might have been shaking in their boot's. I have heard they have over 500 nuclear war head's and in case someone got really lucky on them they still have a nuclear submarine in the sea that has nukes to send back. Israel has marched in Iraq before to destroy a early stage nukeular program before and they did win a war before against arab country's. Until you can at least take out over 100 israelis soldiers in a day its not even worth talking about. Their at least 2 decades ahead of any arab country. I would rate the top military forces in the world as far as power like this, US, Russia,China, Israel, England, and after that level is a ways down to the next closest. If it wear not for the civilized world being feeling guilty for the less powerful and there were no retaliaztions for Isreal doing what they wanted they would simply Immune all their people to a bad ass man made virsus and just spread it everywhere and it would be aragadon for all the arabs, cause they could take down 95% of the missiles coming their way. If Israel thought their was a real threat they or the US would already be in their. They are not scared of you but like I said they are deadly scared of US opinion.

  37. #37
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    The most worried Isreal has been was when they were getting a little to aggresive with Palestians and the US started to get mad. I think Sharon might have ran his mouth a little and Bush said somthing back about cutting money to them and that's when they might have been shaking in their boot's. I have heard they have over 500 nuclear war head's and in case someone got really lucky on them they still have a nuclear submarine in the sea that has nukes to send back. Israel has marched in Iraq before to destroy a early stage nukeular program before and they did win a war before against arab country's. Until you can at least take out over 100 israelis soldiers in a day its not even worth talking about. Their at least 2 decades ahead of any arab country. I would rate the top military forces in the world as far as power like this, US, Russia,China, Israel, England, and after that level is a ways down to the next closest. If it wear not for the civilized world being feeling guilty for the less powerful and there were no retaliaztions for Isreal doing what they wanted they would simply Immune all their people to a bad ass man made virsus and just spread it everywhere and it would be aragadon for all the arabs, cause they could take down 95% of the missiles coming their way. If Israel thought their was a real threat they or the US would already be in their. They are not scared of you but like I said they are deadly scared of US opinion.
    I think Turkey is stronger than Israel, Turkeys military is really underestimated, and there soldiers are crazy, and sometimes even the Chechans are suprised by the ferocity of the Turkish fighters.

    I think Israels greatest fear is the Arab population growth within Israel and the West Bank and Israel. Without question that is the greatest fear, that is the reason for the well funded movement for Jews from all over to make Aaleeyaa to Israel, and building of the fence.

    Terrorism makes this lessen, people dont want to come to Israel because of terrorism, that is why Israel wants to curb terrorism, for it to grow population wise.

    Sure Israel is concerned of US opinion, but they know at the end of the day, whatever they do, the US will back them up.

  38. #38
    Odin is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I think Turkey is stronger than Israel, Turkeys military is really underestimated, and there soldiers are crazy, and sometimes even the Chechans are suprised by the ferocity of the Turkish fighters.

    I think Israels greatest fear is the Arab population growth within Israel and the West Bank and Israel. Without question that is the greatest fear, that is the reason for the well funded movement for Jews from all over to make Aaleeyaa to Israel, and building of the fence.

    Terrorism makes this lessen, people dont want to come to Israel because of terrorism, that is why Israel wants to curb terrorism, for it to grow population wise.

    Sure Israel is concerned of US opinion, but they know at the end of the day, whatever they do, the US will back them up.
    I dissagree about Turkish fighters they don't have the technology, but the rest of what you write is pretty true, A person living in fear does not have building a family really on their minds. The world jewish population is about 6 million people world wide I've heard. Yeah Arab population growth in Isreal is somthing they cannot do much about. Cause if they support all Jew schools and have racial divides they would be in the same class as Nazi's and white supremists in all fairness. They could say their trying to preserve Judism but White groups wanted to preserve aryan blood all the same Terrorism does give them an exuse around this problem though. Arafat was not the smartest guy out their for the palestians, if they had a truely smart guy Israel would be in serious trouble in the long haul. Worst part about it is they would see in coming for many years without really being able to do much about it without looking totally radical.

  39. #39
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    I dont like Arafat, but if it wasnt for him, there would be no Palestianian cause. He is the Palestianian cause and he created it.

    And about Turkey, their technology is up to par as any nation. They can definetly be compared to Israel militarly, in fact their navy gives them an upper edge over Israel.

    But the demographic issue will be major in Israel, and they fight for land, resources (food, water), and power.

  40. #40
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Militia is it you that put the smilie thing on Imam Ali's face?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •