Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Imperialist is offline Junior Member

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I think the Fallujah 'threat' was overrated or non-exsistent in the first place, I think the media managed to make a big deal of it after those people hung th ebodies on the bridge and made it seem like Fallujah woudl be a super-battle...when ti was really just two gunmen hiding and it took a good twenty minutes to finish them off.
    I cant believe they even gave the Fallujah an 'operation name'.....it was 'operation shoot two guys'.

The same with Afghanistan...the news shows many documentaries to tell us how the Tliban is a feared force and a deadly enemy.....and when we attacked them it was just 30 farmers with one or two cars max!!

But hey if it makes us feel like we achieved something then 'Operation Fajr' it was.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Short term sucess means nothing. Let us see if they can keep this up in the long run, meaning decades. These types of actions breed terrorism, and you have created enough terrorists in Iraq to last decades.

workdude is offline Senior Member

Semper Fi...

meat is offline Associate Member
    thats what the f**k im talking about! real time...any sane non suicidal human being would leave their city if it were raided by marines.the ones who have stayed to fight have already accepted death and just needed a little help with the process and we were more than happy to give them a hand....happy birthday MARINES ...Semper Fidelis...

Thread Information