Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

Post Something very important for us all....

www.amendforarnold.com

We need your support.......

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    you know, im a big fan of arnold, more aspects than just his lifting career. But, I can imagine a day when some foreign born whoever out to hurt the US, becomes a citizen at the age of 30, sets out to win the people to become president so that he can help his own country/organization.

hopefully the voters can see through that tho.

look at the facts man arold will use his experience as a kindergaten cop to clean up education. he will use true lies knowledge to deal with the terrorists, enlist the help of stallone as vice....nobody knows afganistan better than rambo!

Will Power is offline Banned
    Either you are a citizen, or you’re not a citizen. That comes with all the bells and whistles. I believe the in amending the restriction, I also believe any citizen should be able to run for any office.
    Having said that let me say I love Arnold, but he doesn’t have the political experience, knowledge, or personality to be president.

hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    www.amendforarnold.com

We need your support.......
    you guys really want arnold as president?? come on now lets be realistic

decadbal is offline Banned
    u guys are fools, and opening the door to ruin this country if anyone who wasnt born here can become prez.

Yep decadbal...I agree. There is ALWAYS a since of patriotism to the country you are born in. There was an old war movie where they had japanese kids that were born in Japan, but were brought to the US at a young age. War broke out when they were like 20's... All in all, they were US citizens, but when the war broke out between Japan, they went back to Japan to fight and were used as spies in captive camps for the japanese against the US. I think it would be a bad idea to open it up to non-us born.

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    Yep decadbal...I agree. There is ALWAYS a since of patriotism to the country you are born in. There was an old war movie where they had japanese kids that were born in Japan, but were brought to the US at a young age. War broke out when they were like 20's... All in all, they were US citizens, but when the war broke out between Japan, they went back to Japan to fight and were used as spies in captive camps for the japanese against the US. I think it would be a bad idea to open it up to non-us born.
    that was a movie...... in karate kid mr. miagi was a ww2 vet that fought against the germans......so there..... besides there are plenty of people in politics in our country that care what happens to israel more than the US. So why should they be allowed to run?

Will Power is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    besides there are plenty of people in politics in our country that care what happens to israel more than the US. So why should they be allowed to run?
    That was ignorant....

yea thats a movie. it was illustrating a point. You want facts... ok:

But others say allowing dual citizenship only encourages conflicted loyalties. Dual citizens may swear allegiance to the U.S., but they do so with intensely personal reservations. They become, says Renshon, “50 percent American.”

As evidence, he cites a 1997 survey of Muslims in Los Angeles in which 80 percent said they owed their first allegiance to a country other than the U.S. (A third of Muslim converts said the same.)

Then there’s the 2001 study by the Council on American-Islamic Relations. Of the American Muslims surveyed, 82 percent agreed that “America is a technologically advanced society that we can learn from.” But only 35 percent agreed that “America is an example of freedom and democracy that we can learn from.”

Renshon, who is also a certified psychoanalyst, says naturalized citizens

are often torn between two countries.

“The fact of the matter is that psychologically it’s just very different to have grown up in a place and to have come to it later in life,” he said.

Consider the case of Aleksander Einseln, who fled his native Estonia as a child in 1944. Einseln came to the U.S. in 1949, became a citizen and served a full career in the U.S. Army, retiring as a colonel. But when Estonia wriggled free from Russia in 1991, Einseln rushed home to take command of the new country’s army.

There are also less innocent examples of naturalized citizens who never quite became Americans:

Ali Mohamed, U.S. Army sergeant, was born and raised in Egypt and a naturalized U.S. citizen. He spied for Osama bin Laden’s al-Qaeda terrorist group.

George Trofimoff, U.S. Army colonel, was born in Germany to Russian parents and naturalized in 1951. He spied for Russia and was sentenced to life in prison last year.

Albert Sombolay, U.S. soldier, was born in Zaire, Africa, and naturalized in 1978. He offered himself to Jordan and Iraq to spy “for the Arab cause” during the Gulf War.

But treason is rare in any group. More common is the tendency among immigrants to conflate U.S. interests with the interests of their homelands

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I think the American Constitution should stay as it is. Although there are many foreign born Americans that love America more than their birth country, it still isnt a good idea.

Imagine a guy with an Arnold accent being Americas president.

The position of President is no joke, it seems like people have made it a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    That was ignorant....

no its not........ if our allegiance were to ourselves we be an impartial mediator in the middle eastern peace process. Unfortunately we arent seen that way..... and our policies dictate so.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I think the American Constitution should stay as it is. Although there are many foreign born Americans that love America more than their birth country, it still isnt a good idea.

Imagine a guy with an Arnold accent being Americas president.

The position of President is no joke, it seems like people have made it a joke.
    Your are deff right.. but have you seen some of the jokers in the white house?

I'm sure you have.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Your are deff right.. but have you seen some of the jokers in the white house?

I'm sure you have.
    Then again, its good, I can someday become an American President.

look..... make the amendment our short-sightedness and steriotypes will keep them out anyways...... do you think we will see a gay, black or female president anytime soon??

Thread Information