Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Will Power is offline Banned

Katyusha fire is terror

Lebanese Information Minister Eli Firzli on Wednesday termed Katyusha fire terrorism, and said that the army has erected roadblocks in the southern part of the country in order to deter militants from firing the rockets across the border with Israel.
    In an interview to the London-based A-Shark al Awsat newspaper, Firzli said the Katyusha fire was terrorism and that whoever was behind it was responsible for the anticipated Israeli offensive in Lebanon.

Hopefuly the people of Lebanon will see the poison in the midst and finaly put an end to the vampire Nasrala and his army of godless terrorists..

Militia is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    Lebanese Information Minister Eli Firzli on Wednesday termed Katyusha fire terrorism, and said that the army has erected roadblocks in the southern part of the country in order to deter militants from firing the rockets across the border with Israel.
    In an interview to the London-based A-Shark al Awsat newspaper, Firzli said the Katyusha fire was terrorism and that whoever was behind it was responsible for the anticipated Israeli offensive in Lebanon.

Hopefuly the people of Lebanon will see the poison in the midst and finaly put an end to the vampire Nasrala and his army of godless terrorists..
    take it slow take it slow we hezbollah dont have any responsibilty about those 2 katyushya fired on the settelments thats why eli ferezli said this because we informed the gov we dont have responsibilty we only hit military target ! i think its a palestinian organization who hit those katyushya plus sayid nasrala is smarter than that he wont give us order to hit in this sensitive time in palestine because israel will benifit the most from it

physio_sport is offline Banned
    incase anyone hasent noticed firing hellfire missiles and gatling cannons on civillians is also terrorism.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    incase anyone hasent noticed firing hellfire missiles and gatling cannons on civillians is also terrorism.
    welcome back bro !

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    welcome back bro !
    yeah i got another 7 day susppension without getting a reason for why i got banned.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    yeah i got another 7 day susppension without getting a reason for why i got banned.

Welcome back Bro

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Welcome back Bro
    so now im your bro after you banned me with no explenation.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Shock and Awe, dropping bombs on civlian cities, shooting apache ammo in civilian cities is also terrorism.

Militia is offline Banned
    welcome back physio

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    Shock and Awe, dropping bombs on civlian cities, shooting apache ammo in civilian cities is also terrorism.

hmmm i dont know it doesnt fits RAK_ANI'S and BOUNCERS meaning of terrorism in a DICTIONARY ! believe me anything against muslims is not terrorism ...... its only the other way around !

Lebanese Information Minister Eli Firzli on Wednesday termed Katyusha fire terrorism, and said that the army has erected roadblocks in the southern part of the country in order to deter militants from firing the rockets across the border with Israel. ..
    Actually the Leb army won't go any further south than Tyre, useless if their aim is to stop Hezbollah terrorists firing into Israel. Hezbollah terrorists have control over the south of the country, maybe we need a short, sharp lession from the IDF sometime soon. Or maybe with a little co-operation with UNIFIL Hezbollah can start to deal with some issue's effecting the south. But they refuse to co-operate with UNIFIL.

In an interview to the London-based A-Shark al Awsat newspaper, Firzli said the Katyusha fire was terrorism and that whoever was behind it was responsible for the anticipated Israeli offensive in Lebanon. ..
    I wonder what he say's in Arabic to his own people?.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    None of us got an explanation to why you were banned, but to most of us it was obvious.

hmmm i dont know it doesnt fits RAK_ANI'S and BOUNCERS meaning of terrorism in a DICTIONARY ! believe me anything against muslims is not terrorism ...... its only the other way around !

Israel never targets civilians. It targets terrorists. If you claim otherwise, do what Causasian loves to ask for and hates to do - prove it.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Israel never targets civilians. It targets terrorists. If you claim otherwise, do what Causasian loves to ask for and hates to do - prove it.
    I dont have to prove anything to U ......... cause its BS to u anyways , shooting rockets at civilian houses , and maybe hoping one of them would go through the window and hit the terrorist , while killing several other innocent victims , RIIIIIIGHT ! now thats targetting terrorists , ...............

I dont have to prove anything to U ......... cause its BS to u anyways , shooting rockets at civilian houses , and maybe hoping one of them would go through the window and hit the terrorist , while killing several other innocent victims , RIIIIIIGHT ! now thats targetting terrorists , ...............

So you can't prove it.

Didn't think you could.

zOaib is offline VET

zOaib is offline VET

zOaib is offline VET

zOaib is offline VET
    if u can digest all that , i still got a lot more , but like i said no matter what u say , 1.3 billion muslims think otherwise and a lot of non - muslims aswell !

From your article:

On December 8, Israeli forces demolished a two-story Palestinian house near the Jewish settlement of Netzarim in Gaza

Was the building populated? How many civilians died?

On December 4, Israeli security forces carried out a “targeted assassination”. Helicopter gunships fired three missiles in Gaza City, killing Mustafa Saba, whom Israel claimed was responsible for the deaths of seven Israeli soldiers earlier in the year.

That's hardly an innocent civilian, is it? And how many more people died with him?

OH!!!!

Now I see. You quote from a source that says:
    "The following day, Israeli armed forces opened fire on Palestinians near the Zionist settlement of Rafiah Yam"

You quote from that source??

Your source is as reliable as anything I would quote from the Yesha website would be.

Try again, use a serious source please, not this "Zionist settlements" joke and please try to come up with anything more recent than "12 December 2002"

if u can digest all that , i still got a lot more , but like i said no matter what u say , 1.3 billion muslims think otherwise and a lot of non - muslims aswell !
    Keep going Zoaib, I'm curious to see how persistant you would be on making yourself look like a fool and arguing with me on something you obviously don't know much about.

zOaib is offline VET
    Keep going Zoaib, I'm curious to see how persistant you would be on making yourself look like a fool and arguing with me on something you obviously don't know much about.

Human Rights Watch issued a report May 3, 2002 on Israeli atrocities in Jenin stating in part: "[Palestinian] civilians [in Jenin] were killed willfully or unlawfully [by the Israeli military]. . . . [which] used Palestinian civilians as ‘human shields’ and used indiscriminate and excessive force. . . . The abuses we documented in Jenin are extremely serious, and in some cases appear to be war crimes. . ." (http://hrw.org/press/2002/05/jenin0503.htm)

Even Amnesty admitted that the above quote is not true.

Are you running a search in google and posting any link you come up with without checking it's credibility and content? Looks like that's what you're doing, by the quality of your sources.

Next...?

Immitating Causasian won't make you look more educated.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Rak Ani asks for proof, and you provide her links to three dubious sites.

Referencing a site only helps to prove your point if the site that you quote from is reputable, and not extremely biased.

zOaib is offline VET

Immitating Causasian won't make you look more educated.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...nguage=printer

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Rak Ani asks for proof, and you provide her links to three dubious sites.

Referencing a site only helps to prove your point if the site that you quote from is reputable, and not extremely biased.
    so everything that is against ISRAEL is just plain biased !

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No,

But the three websites that you referenced are very biased.

Did you read that link before you posted it?

That's not targeting civilians.

Try again, and please try to come up with something more recent than two years ago. That way I might remember it and be able to reply to it better.

zOaib is offline VET

Try again, and please try to come up with something more recent than two years ago. That way I might remember it and be able to reply to it better.
    OKAY i ADMIT IT i am sorry , ISRAEL can do no WRONG , i was just trying my best to make them look evil , sorry ! i just cant help it i just feel to **** sorry for the palestinians , its basically all their fault ..........

OKAY i ADMIT IT i am sorry , ISRAEL can do no WRONG , i was just trying my best to make them look evil , sorry ! i just cant help it i just feel to **** sorry for the palestinians , its basically all their fault ..........
    That's not what I said, and the only reason you're saying that is because you're unable to seriously admit that you were making false accusations. You feel sorry for people who are in a situation you hardly know anything about. You're basing your opinion on what other people tell you without questioning what you're being told, and worst of all, you spread lies and accusations about a country you've never visited and don't know anything about.

Rak_Ani... tut, tut, tut...

Your REALLY going to have to stop beating up these proud Muslim men, its VERY disrespectfull of you. Where are the days gone when WOMEN LIKE YOU KNEW THEIR PLACE IN SOCIETY?..

New rule for the board;

**FEMALE MEMBERS SHOULD SPEAK ONLY WHEN SPOKEN TO. And bow ( ) before and after ( ) replying, NEVER have an opinion of your own, GET IT RAK_ANI?..

READ THE RULES WOMAN :spudnikre

Rak_Ani... tut, tut, tut...

Your REALLY going to have to stop beating up these proud Muslim men, its VERY disrespectfull of you. Where are the days gone when WOMEN LIKE YOU KNEW THEIR PLACE IN SOCIETY?..

New rule for the board;

**FEMALE MEMBERS SHOULD SPEAK ONLY WHEN SPOKEN TO. And bow ( ) before and after ( ) replying, NEVER have an opinion of your own, GET IT RAK_ANI?..

READ THE RULES WOMAN :spudnikre

Yes master Bouncer

Yes master Bouncer

Now make the tea

And run me a bath..

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    New rule for the board;

Thank you. Finally.

Now make the tea

And run me a bath..

For that you have your wife

None of us got an explanation to why you were banned, but to most of us it was obvious.
    please why dont you show me what post got me banned.

thank you for your time.

Yeah I didnt see why physio sport got banned the last time either.

As I keep repeating, I dont care if my family were killed "intentionally" or by "mistake".

It would hurt still the same. And the anger would still be the same.

please why dont you show me what post got me banned.

thank you for your time.

Let me see....Maybe it's the fact that your posts are hateful, or maybe it's the fact that you post lies just to stirr things up, or maybe it's the fact that you condone terrorism....Maybe it's all the above together...

BTW, in one of your posts you wrote:

the biggest problem in the west is we think we are superior to every one else. and we think that the west is incappable of doing wrong and it fights a fair fight well thats compleate rubbish just look back at american/british soldiers in iraq raping, molesting and sexually abusing people they caught. look at vietnam where american soldiers gang raped women and children and also bombed women and children. look at japan when they came and bombed your pearl harbour you went and bombed there children and then nuked them.

(Could this be one of the things that got you banned?)

Anyway, you're wrong. The biggest problem of the west is that it lets people like yourself live in it's countries, in its communities, and allows you to breed your hatered and spread it around, to speak against the countries that give you home, and to call for violence against them and to carry that violence out, without lifting a finger and doing a thing to stop it, in the name of democracy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information