Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 69
  1. #1
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270

    2 nice Flash Presentations


  2. #2
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    Militia,

    I'm not going to reply to each and every picture in that "Palestine" movie, because it will take all night. I'm just going to ask you one question.

    Why doesn't your movie state that the baby in the first picture is in an Israeli hospital recieving medical care from Israelis? And if your movie fails to tell that (and who knows, maybe that's even an Israeli baby), and presents it as if it's not, then what does it tell you about the rest of it?

    (And the baby IS in an Israeli hospital because only Israeli hospitals use sheets with "Ministry of health" written on them in Hebrew).
    Last edited by Rak_Ani; 11-21-2004 at 05:50 PM.

  3. #3
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    tsk ! tsk ! explanations explanations ,

    i wonder what those israeli soldiers were doing taking headscarfs of muslim womens heads , or were they goignt o use it to bandage them ????

  4. #4
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    i wonder why littel kids are being hauled by the idf soldiers , oh yeah right , to prevent future rebels , (good strategy)

  5. #5
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    tsk ! tsk ! explanations explanations ,

    i wonder what those israeli soldiers were doing taking headscarfs of muslim womens heads , or were they goignt o use it to bandage them ????
    You're not learning, are you....

  6. #6
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Militia,

    I'm not going to reply to each and every picture in that "Palestine" movie, because it will take all night. I'm just going to ask you one question.

    Why doesn't your movie state that the baby in the first picture is in an Israeli hospital recieving medical care from Israelis? And if your movie fails to tell that (and who knows, maybe that's even an Israeli baby), and presents it as if it's not, then what does it tell you about the rest of it?

    (And the baby IS in an Israeli hospital because only Israeli hospitals use sheets with "Ministry of health" written on them in Hebrew).



    OWNED

  7. #7
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    tsk ! tsk ! explanations explanations ,

    i wonder what those israeli soldiers were doing taking headscarfs of muslim womens heads , or were they goignt o use it to bandage them ????
    If some soldier took off a womens scarf in front of my face, I would punch them so hard, it would break their face.

  8. #8
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    M'guy, I'm still waiting....

  9. #9
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Come on BOUNCER, why did you erase your post in which you called me a women beater?

  10. #10
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Come on BOUNCER, why did you erase your post in which you called me a women beater?




    Smoking the hashish again?

  11. #11
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    You're not learning, are you....
    please do enlighten me !

  12. #12
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    please do enlighten me !

    Go back and read my posts from the last few hours.

    You cling to ANYTHING that suits your views, without even questioning it. Think for yourself! Ask questions! Don't take it all for granted just because it fits the beliefs that suit you.

  13. #13
    RockSolid's Avatar
    RockSolid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    New Jerzey, USA
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    beautiful link bro. Some of these events make me so angry, its unbelievable. The palestianians will get their respect soon, god willing.

  14. #14
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    beautiful link bro. Some of these events make me so angry, its unbelievable. The palestianians will get their respect soon, god willing.
    Inshallah , even the Quran has fortold , whats gogint o happen i am not worried much , the driving wheel is in God's hand n not man !

  15. #15
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Militia,

    I'm not going to reply to each and every picture in that "Palestine" movie, because it will take all night. I'm just going to ask you one question.

    Why doesn't your movie state that the baby in the first picture is in an Israeli hospital recieving medical care from Israelis? And if your movie fails to tell that (and who knows, maybe that's even an Israeli baby), and presents it as if it's not, then what does it tell you about the rest of it?

    (And the baby IS in an Israeli hospital because only Israeli hospitals use sheets with "Ministry of health" written on them in Hebrew).
    lets say this baby is in an israeli hospital (wish i doubt) this dosent mean that the idf is not killing babies its like i am going to someones house shooting his baby then taking him to the hospital does this cancel the fact that i am a criminal and i shot this baby ?

  16. #16
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Come on BOUNCER, why did you erase your post in which you called me a women beater?
    is this you in the picture ??u look russian

  17. #17
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    is this you in the picture ??u look russian
    Yeah its me, I am not Russian, I am Chechan.

  18. #18
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    is this you in the picture ??u look russian
    is this you in the picture?? u look Israeli.

  19. #19
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    is this you in the picture?? u look Israeli.
    man i didnt mean to offend u , some chechan look like russian maybe because they r from the same race,that doesent mean u r russian or u support russians

  20. #20
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    man i didnt mean to offend u , some chechan look like russian maybe because they r from the same race,that doesent mean u r russian or u support russians
    I am kidding man, no problems.

    We arent the same race either. But I will agree alot of us look Russians. Even in Russia or Chechnya we cant tell ourselves apart.

  21. #21
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    lets say this baby is in an israeli hospital (wish i doubt) this dosent mean that the idf is not killing babies its like i am going to someones house shooting his baby then taking him to the hospital does this cancel the fact that i am a criminal and i shot this baby ?
    Answer my questions M'guy.
    Why does the video hide these facts? Why present false information, or lead the viewers to believe false information? (because you know as well as I do that if I wasn't here to read Hebrew and recognize the Israeli hospitals' bed sheets, anyone viewing this video would have thought that this baby was in a Palestinian hospital after being shot by Israelis). And if this video presents viewers with false information, what does that tell you about it's credibility? How are viewers supposed to believe ANYTHING that's in it if they know there are lies in inaccuracies?

  22. #22
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Answer my questions M'guy.
    Why does the video hide these facts? Why present false information, or lead the viewers to believe false information? (because you know as well as I do that if I wasn't here to read Hebrew and recognize the Israeli hospitals' bed sheets, anyone viewing this video would have thought that this baby was in a Palestinian hospital after being shot by Israelis). And if this video presents viewers with false information, what does that tell you about it's credibility? How are viewers supposed to believe ANYTHING that's in it if they know there are lies in inaccuracies?
    cmon Rak_Ani this video is showing pics of innocent palestinian killed by the idf and pics cant lie, and the baby is in a palestinian hospital and the bedsheets are "made in israel" whats wrong with this and dont u think it would be silly if i put a message about the bed sheets in this video!

  23. #23
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    cmon Rak_Ani this video is showing pics of innocent palestinian killed by the idf and pics cant lie, and the baby is in a palestinian hospital and the bedsheets are "made in israel" whats wrong with this and dont u think it would be silly if i put a message about the bed sheets in this video!

    LOL

    Nice try.

    So are you going to try and give a proper explanation to why your video is trying to present lies as truth, or are you going to continue getting caught up in your own lies?

  24. #24
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    LOL

    Nice try.

    So are you going to try and give a proper explanation to why your video is trying to present lies as truth, or are you going to continue getting caught up in your own lies?
    the video is not presenting lies so why should i explain why it present lie since iam building my comments of this fact " the video dont contain lies "

  25. #25
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    the video is not presenting lies so why should i explain why it present lie since iam building my comments of this fact " the video dont contain lies "

    It doesn't?

    Are you sure?

    Are you AB-SO-LUTE-LY sure??

    You know that when you argue with me, if you get something wrong, I'll expose you, so you have to be VERY VERY sure about what you say.

    So are you?
    Last edited by Rak_Ani; 11-22-2004 at 07:44 AM.

  26. #26
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Militia my advice is ignore these silly games, we know the truth.

  27. #27
    biglouie250's Avatar
    biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,401
    i think that both sides have extremly skewed views on this subject. Nothing is black and white, no one will ever convince me that any of the above groups are "right" in their actions. There is a lot of gray area involved and choosing a side inadvertantly shows your biases.

  28. #28
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    i think that both sides have extremly skewed views on this subject. Nothing is black and white, no one will ever convince me that any of the above groups are "right" in their actions. There is a lot of gray area involved and choosing a side inadvertantly shows your biases.
    I think another way of saying that is that no side is perfect!. However that said, you shouldn't always sit on the fence. I have acknowledged Israel's imperfections to myself and still find myself an ardent support of her. I've the benefit of experience dealing with all sides in my tours of Lebanon and have formed my views on those experiences.

  29. #29
    biglouie250's Avatar
    biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I think another way of saying that is that no side is perfect!. However that said, you shouldn't always sit on the fence. I have acknowledged Israel's imperfections to myself and still find myself an ardent support of her. I've the benefit of experience dealing with all sides in my tours of Lebanon and have formed my views on those experiences.

    Thats cool man. I think ill always be sitting on the fence. Great Line from Lord of the Rings the two towers (yea im a dork, but those books/movies have a lot of metaphors, and lessons that can be learned)

    Faramir speaking of the "enemy" : "His sense of duty was no less then yours. you wonder where he came from, who he was and in his heart if he were truly evil after all."

  30. #30
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250

    Faramir speaking of the "enemy" : "His sense of duty was no less then yours. you wonder where he came from, who he was and in his heart if he were truly evil after all."
    Nice line, but a bit useless in the real world, because when your enemy rises to kill you, it really doesn't matter how strong his sense of duty is, where he's from, and if deep inside he's a nice guy. He's your enemy, he's out to kill you, and it's your job to do what you have to in order to stay alive.

  31. #31
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    LOL

    Nice try.

    So are you going to try and give a proper explanation to why your video is trying to present lies as truth, or are you going to continue getting caught up in your own lies?
    why dont u explain me the idf guys taking scarfs of muslim womens head , and dragging young kids by their hands and shirts , ?????????? lets leave this one baby alone and talk about the rest ?????

  32. #32
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Nice line, but a bit useless in the real world, because when your enemy rises to kill you, it really doesn't matter how strong his sense of duty is, where he's from, and if deep inside he's a nice guy. He's your enemy, he's out to kill you, and it's your job to do what you have to in order to stay alive.
    exactly what i have been trying to say , thats what the palestinians are doing against the israeli occupation , i am glad u understand finally !

  33. #33
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    why dont u explain me the idf guys taking scarfs of muslim womens head , and dragging young kids by their hands and shirts , ?????????? lets leave this one baby alone and talk about the rest ?????

    Let's not leave this one baby alone, because if the video twists the truth and leaves out crucial information about this, then where is the credebility for the rest of it? If there were untruths about this baby, then what makes you so sure the same wasn't done with the others?

    So please, I want an explanation, and I want it from the person responsible for posting it here.

  34. #34
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    exactly what i have been trying to say , thats what the palestinians are doing against the israeli occupation , i am glad u understand finally !

    "I'm glad you understand finally"????



    So remind me again, why is Israel occupying the WB and Gaza?

  35. #35
    biglouie250's Avatar
    biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Nice line, but a bit useless in the real world, because when your enemy rises to kill you, it really doesn't matter how strong his sense of duty is, where he's from, and if deep inside he's a nice guy. He's your enemy, he's out to kill you, and it's your job to do what you have to in order to stay alive.

    the point of the line is for people to step back and take an objective view of whats going on and stop being thick headed. Both sides are thick headed and there will never be peace......

  36. #36
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Let's not leave this one baby alone, because if the video twists the truth and leaves out crucial information about this, then where is the credebility for the rest of it? If there were untruths about this baby, then what makes you so sure the same wasn't done with the others?

    So please, I want an explanation, and I want it from the person responsible for posting it here.
    dont avoid the main questions about the idf soldiers taking of muslim womens scarfs , and dragging boys , surely dont like they r helping him cross the road , you argument is WEAK about the baby , since there is HUGE possibility he is in a palestinian hospital with the blankets which may have been donated to them by the jews , or prove otherwise , and dont hold out on a limb its not working !

  37. #37
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    dont avoid the main questions about the idf soldiers taking of muslim womens scarfs , and dragging boys , surely dont like they r helping him cross the road , you argument is WEAK about the baby , since there is HUGE possibility he is in a palestinian hospital with the blankets which may have been donated to them by the jews , or prove otherwise , and dont hold out on a limb its not working !

    You're looking for excuses that aren't there. The baby is not in a Palestinian hospital and the bed sheets of the Israeli ministry of health don't get "donated". Look at Palestinian hospital bed sheets.
    This baby is in an Israeli hospital, and it's probably an Israeli baby too. The boy who was "shot after he was dead" was killed by Palestinian gunmen, and not Israeli soldiers, and this was proven by SEVERAL different investigations including none Israeli ones (German, etc).
    The boys who get dragged, are dragged out of line of fire after they have taken part in violent activity against Israeli soldiers. Instead of their parents dragging them out of there, the Israeli soldiers drag them out. What would you suggest the soldiers do? Shoot them instead?
    The soldier holding the woman's arms is attacking her?? Maybe she's attacking him?

    Show me an article about the "attack of worshipers in a mosque in Gaza".
    Explain to me what proof you have that the man who's arm was "broken" was broken.
    Show me the baby standing behind the soldiers' "Palestinian parents" because if he has them, they should lose custody of him for neglection. (but in my opinion the baby is Israeli and I'm saying this because of how he's dressed)
    And last but not least, show me that woman who's head scarf was taken off because I surely couldn't see it, and give me one logical reason for IDF soldiers to waste their time on taking off women's scarfs.

  38. #38
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    You're looking for excuses that aren't there. The baby is not in a Palestinian hospital and the bed sheets of the Israeli ministry of health don't get "donated". Look at Palestinian hospital bed sheets.
    This baby is in an Israeli hospital, and it's probably an Israeli baby too. The boy who was "shot after he was dead" was killed by Palestinian gunmen, and not Israeli soldiers, and this was proven by SEVERAL different investigations including none Israeli ones (German, etc).
    The boys who get dragged, are dragged out of line of fire after they have taken part in violent activity against Israeli soldiers. Instead of their parents dragging them out of there, the Israeli soldiers drag them out. What would you suggest the soldiers do? Shoot them instead?
    The soldier holding the woman's arms is attacking her?? Maybe she's attacking him?

    Show me an article about the "attack of worshipers in a mosque in Gaza".
    Explain to me what proof you have that the man who's arm was "broken" was broken.
    Show me the baby standing behind the soldiers' "Palestinian parents" because if he has them, they should lose custody of him for neglection. (but in my opinion the baby is Israeli and I'm saying this because of how he's dressed)
    And last but not least, show me that woman who's head scarf was taken off because I surely couldn't see it, and give me one logical reason for IDF soldiers to waste their time on taking off women's scarfs.
    This whole video is based on the assumption that the viewer has no connection to the conflict because the flaws and attempts to mislead the viewer and make the viewer "understand" false things are just screaming out of the text and the pictures. I was trying to prove that point with my questions, which so far neither of you were brave enough to try and answer.

    And now that I answered your questions, ask your friend to be kind enough to stop avoiding mine (or be brave and try to answer them yourself)

  39. #39
    Militia is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    It doesn't?

    Are you sure?

    Are you AB-SO-LUTE-LY sure??

    You know that when you argue with me, if you get something wrong, I'll expose you, so you have to be VERY VERY sure about what you say.

    So are you?
    yup i am sure because i dont and will not post something wrong on this board to misslead my fellows, btw it seem u was shaky and disturbed befor posting this because u edit your post 13 min after posting it or my there was an insult toward me and u deleted it

  40. #40
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    yup i am sure because i dont and will not post something wrong on this board to misslead my fellows, btw it seem u was shaky and disturbed befor posting this because u edit your post 13 min after posting it or my there was an insult toward me and u deleted it
    I edited it several times. First time just a few minutes after. I added a dedication but the deleted it at request.

    So what's your explanation on the baby?

    The facts are:
    1. This baby was in an Israeli hospital
    2. This fact was not mentioned in the video and the viewers are led to assume this baby was shot by IDF soldiers and taken to a Palestinian hospital.

    If you consider your video truthful, there must be a reasonable explanation to that....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •