Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Militia is offline Banned

2 nice Flash Presentations

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    Militia,

I'm not going to reply to each and every picture in that "Palestine" movie, because it will take all night. I'm just going to ask you one question.

Why doesn't your movie state that the baby in the first picture is in an Israeli hospital recieving medical care from Israelis? And if your movie fails to tell that (and who knows, maybe that's even an Israeli baby), and presents it as if it's not, then what does it tell you about the rest of it?

(And the baby IS in an Israeli hospital because only Israeli hospitals use sheets with "Ministry of health" written on them in Hebrew).
    Last edited by Rak_Ani; 11-21-2004 at 05:50 PM.

zOaib is offline VET
    tsk ! tsk ! explanations explanations ,

i wonder what those israeli soldiers were doing taking headscarfs of muslim womens heads , or were they goignt o use it to bandage them ????

zOaib is offline VET
    i wonder why littel kids are being hauled by the idf soldiers , oh yeah right , to prevent future rebels , (good strategy)

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB

i wonder what those israeli soldiers were doing taking headscarfs of muslim womens heads , or were they goignt o use it to bandage them ????
    You're not learning, are you....

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Militia,

I'm not going to reply to each and every picture in that "Palestine" movie, because it will take all night. I'm just going to ask you one question.

Why doesn't your movie state that the baby in the first picture is in an Israeli hospital recieving medical care from Israelis? And if your movie fails to tell that (and who knows, maybe that's even an Israeli baby), and presents it as if it's not, then what does it tell you about the rest of it?

(And the baby IS in an Israeli hospital because only Israeli hospitals use sheets with "Ministry of health" written on them in Hebrew).

OWNED

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

If some soldier took off a womens scarf in front of my face, I would punch them so hard, it would break their face.

M'guy, I'm still waiting....

Come on BOUNCER, why did you erase your post in which you called me a women beater?

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Come on BOUNCER, why did you erase your post in which you called me a women beater?

Smoking the hashish again?

zOaib is offline VET
    You're not learning, are you....
    please do enlighten me !

please do enlighten me !

Go back and read my posts from the last few hours.

You cling to ANYTHING that suits your views, without even questioning it. Think for yourself! Ask questions! Don't take it all for granted just because it fits the beliefs that suit you.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    beautiful link bro. Some of these events make me so angry, its unbelievable. The palestianians will get their respect soon, god willing.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    beautiful link bro. Some of these events make me so angry, its unbelievable. The palestianians will get their respect soon, god willing.
    Inshallah , even the Quran has fortold , whats gogint o happen i am not worried much , the driving wheel is in God's hand n not man !

Militia,

lets say this baby is in an israeli hospital (wish i doubt) this dosent mean that the idf is not killing babies its like i am going to someones house shooting his baby then taking him to the hospital does this cancel the fact that i am a criminal and i shot this baby ?

is this you in the picture ??u look russian

Yeah its me, I am not Russian, I am Chechan.

is this you in the picture?? u look Israeli.

is this you in the picture?? u look Israeli.
    man i didnt mean to offend u , some chechan look like russian maybe because they r from the same race,that doesent mean u r russian or u support russians

man i didnt mean to offend u , some chechan look like russian maybe because they r from the same race,that doesent mean u r russian or u support russians
    I am kidding man, no problems.

We arent the same race either. But I will agree alot of us look Russians. Even in Russia or Chechnya we cant tell ourselves apart.

lets say this baby is in an israeli hospital (wish i doubt) this dosent mean that the idf is not killing babies its like i am going to someones house shooting his baby then taking him to the hospital does this cancel the fact that i am a criminal and i shot this baby ?
    Answer my questions M'guy.
    Why does the video hide these facts? Why present false information, or lead the viewers to believe false information? (because you know as well as I do that if I wasn't here to read Hebrew and recognize the Israeli hospitals' bed sheets, anyone viewing this video would have thought that this baby was in a Palestinian hospital after being shot by Israelis). And if this video presents viewers with false information, what does that tell you about it's credibility? How are viewers supposed to believe ANYTHING that's in it if they know there are lies in inaccuracies?

Answer my questions M'guy.
    Why does the video hide these facts? Why present false information, or lead the viewers to believe false information? (because you know as well as I do that if I wasn't here to read Hebrew and recognize the Israeli hospitals' bed sheets, anyone viewing this video would have thought that this baby was in a Palestinian hospital after being shot by Israelis). And if this video presents viewers with false information, what does that tell you about it's credibility? How are viewers supposed to believe ANYTHING that's in it if they know there are lies in inaccuracies?
    cmon Rak_Ani this video is showing pics of innocent palestinian killed by the idf and pics cant lie, and the baby is in a palestinian hospital and the bedsheets are "made in israel" whats wrong with this and dont u think it would be silly if i put a message about the bed sheets in this video!

cmon Rak_Ani this video is showing pics of innocent palestinian killed by the idf and pics cant lie, and the baby is in a palestinian hospital and the bedsheets are "made in israel" whats wrong with this and dont u think it would be silly if i put a message about the bed sheets in this video!

LOL

Nice try.

So are you going to try and give a proper explanation to why your video is trying to present lies as truth, or are you going to continue getting caught up in your own lies?

LOL

Nice try.

So are you going to try and give a proper explanation to why your video is trying to present lies as truth, or are you going to continue getting caught up in your own lies?
    the video is not presenting lies so why should i explain why it present lie since iam building my comments of this fact " the video dont contain lies "

the video is not presenting lies so why should i explain why it present lie since iam building my comments of this fact " the video dont contain lies "

It doesn't?

Are you sure?

Are you AB-SO-LUTE-LY sure??

You know that when you argue with me, if you get something wrong, I'll expose you, so you have to be VERY VERY sure about what you say.

So are you?
    Last edited by Rak_Ani; 11-22-2004 at 07:44 AM.

Militia my advice is ignore these silly games, we know the truth.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think that both sides have extremly skewed views on this subject. Nothing is black and white, no one will ever convince me that any of the above groups are "right" in their actions. There is a lot of gray area involved and choosing a side inadvertantly shows your biases.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    i think that both sides have extremly skewed views on this subject. Nothing is black and white, no one will ever convince me that any of the above groups are "right" in their actions. There is a lot of gray area involved and choosing a side inadvertantly shows your biases.
    I think another way of saying that is that no side is perfect!. However that said, you shouldn't always sit on the fence. I have acknowledged Israel's imperfections to myself and still find myself an ardent support of her. I've the benefit of experience dealing with all sides in my tours of Lebanon and have formed my views on those experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I think another way of saying that is that no side is perfect!. However that said, you shouldn't always sit on the fence. I have acknowledged Israel's imperfections to myself and still find myself an ardent support of her. I've the benefit of experience dealing with all sides in my tours of Lebanon and have formed my views on those experiences.

Thats cool man. I think ill always be sitting on the fence. Great Line from Lord of the Rings the two towers (yea im a dork, but those books/movies have a lot of metaphors, and lessons that can be learned)

Faramir speaking of the "enemy" : "His sense of duty was no less then yours. you wonder where he came from, who he was and in his heart if he were truly evil after all."

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250

Faramir speaking of the "enemy" : "His sense of duty was no less then yours. you wonder where he came from, who he was and in his heart if he were truly evil after all."
    Nice line, but a bit useless in the real world, because when your enemy rises to kill you, it really doesn't matter how strong his sense of duty is, where he's from, and if deep inside he's a nice guy. He's your enemy, he's out to kill you, and it's your job to do what you have to in order to stay alive.

zOaib is offline VET
    LOL

Nice try.

why dont u explain me the idf guys taking scarfs of muslim womens head , and dragging young kids by their hands and shirts , ?????????? lets leave this one baby alone and talk about the rest ?????

zOaib is offline VET
    Nice line, but a bit useless in the real world, because when your enemy rises to kill you, it really doesn't matter how strong his sense of duty is, where he's from, and if deep inside he's a nice guy. He's your enemy, he's out to kill you, and it's your job to do what you have to in order to stay alive.
    exactly what i have been trying to say , thats what the palestinians are doing against the israeli occupation , i am glad u understand finally !

why dont u explain me the idf guys taking scarfs of muslim womens head , and dragging young kids by their hands and shirts , ?????????? lets leave this one baby alone and talk about the rest ?????

Let's not leave this one baby alone, because if the video twists the truth and leaves out crucial information about this, then where is the credebility for the rest of it? If there were untruths about this baby, then what makes you so sure the same wasn't done with the others?

So please, I want an explanation, and I want it from the person responsible for posting it here.

exactly what i have been trying to say , thats what the palestinians are doing against the israeli occupation , i am glad u understand finally !

"I'm glad you understand finally"????

So remind me again, why is Israel occupying the WB and Gaza?

the point of the line is for people to step back and take an objective view of whats going on and stop being thick headed. Both sides are thick headed and there will never be peace......

zOaib is offline VET

Thumbs down

Let's not leave this one baby alone, because if the video twists the truth and leaves out crucial information about this, then where is the credebility for the rest of it? If there were untruths about this baby, then what makes you so sure the same wasn't done with the others?

So please, I want an explanation, and I want it from the person responsible for posting it here.
    dont avoid the main questions about the idf soldiers taking of muslim womens scarfs , and dragging boys , surely dont like they r helping him cross the road , you argument is WEAK about the baby , since there is HUGE possibility he is in a palestinian hospital with the blankets which may have been donated to them by the jews , or prove otherwise , and dont hold out on a limb its not working !

dont avoid the main questions about the idf soldiers taking of muslim womens scarfs , and dragging boys , surely dont like they r helping him cross the road , you argument is WEAK about the baby , since there is HUGE possibility he is in a palestinian hospital with the blankets which may have been donated to them by the jews , or prove otherwise , and dont hold out on a limb its not working !

You're looking for excuses that aren't there. The baby is not in a Palestinian hospital and the bed sheets of the Israeli ministry of health don't get "donated". Look at Palestinian hospital bed sheets.
    This baby is in an Israeli hospital, and it's probably an Israeli baby too. The boy who was "shot after he was dead" was killed by Palestinian gunmen, and not Israeli soldiers, and this was proven by SEVERAL different investigations including none Israeli ones (German, etc).
    The boys who get dragged, are dragged out of line of fire after they have taken part in violent activity against Israeli soldiers. Instead of their parents dragging them out of there, the Israeli soldiers drag them out. What would you suggest the soldiers do? Shoot them instead?
    The soldier holding the woman's arms is attacking her?? Maybe she's attacking him?

Show me an article about the "attack of worshipers in a mosque in Gaza".
    Explain to me what proof you have that the man who's arm was "broken" was broken.
    Show me the baby standing behind the soldiers' "Palestinian parents" because if he has them, they should lose custody of him for neglection. (but in my opinion the baby is Israeli and I'm saying this because of how he's dressed)
    And last but not least, show me that woman who's head scarf was taken off because I surely couldn't see it, and give me one logical reason for IDF soldiers to waste their time on taking off women's scarfs.

You're looking for excuses that aren't there. The baby is not in a Palestinian hospital and the bed sheets of the Israeli ministry of health don't get "donated". Look at Palestinian hospital bed sheets.
    This baby is in an Israeli hospital, and it's probably an Israeli baby too. The boy who was "shot after he was dead" was killed by Palestinian gunmen, and not Israeli soldiers, and this was proven by SEVERAL different investigations including none Israeli ones (German, etc).
    The boys who get dragged, are dragged out of line of fire after they have taken part in violent activity against Israeli soldiers. Instead of their parents dragging them out of there, the Israeli soldiers drag them out. What would you suggest the soldiers do? Shoot them instead?
    The soldier holding the woman's arms is attacking her?? Maybe she's attacking him?

Show me an article about the "attack of worshipers in a mosque in Gaza".
    Explain to me what proof you have that the man who's arm was "broken" was broken.
    Show me the baby standing behind the soldiers' "Palestinian parents" because if he has them, they should lose custody of him for neglection. (but in my opinion the baby is Israeli and I'm saying this because of how he's dressed)
    And last but not least, show me that woman who's head scarf was taken off because I surely couldn't see it, and give me one logical reason for IDF soldiers to waste their time on taking off women's scarfs.
    This whole video is based on the assumption that the viewer has no connection to the conflict because the flaws and attempts to mislead the viewer and make the viewer "understand" false things are just screaming out of the text and the pictures. I was trying to prove that point with my questions, which so far neither of you were brave enough to try and answer.

And now that I answered your questions, ask your friend to be kind enough to stop avoiding mine (or be brave and try to answer them yourself)

It doesn't?

Are you sure?

Are you AB-SO-LUTE-LY sure??

You know that when you argue with me, if you get something wrong, I'll expose you, so you have to be VERY VERY sure about what you say.

So are you?
    yup i am sure because i dont and will not post something wrong on this board to misslead my fellows, btw it seem u was shaky and disturbed befor posting this because u edit your post 13 min after posting it or my there was an insult toward me and u deleted it

yup i am sure because i dont and will not post something wrong on this board to misslead my fellows, btw it seem u was shaky and disturbed befor posting this because u edit your post 13 min after posting it or my there was an insult toward me and u deleted it
    I edited it several times. First time just a few minutes after. I added a dedication but the deleted it at request.

So what's your explanation on the baby?

The facts are:
    1. This baby was in an Israeli hospital
    2. This fact was not mentioned in the video and the viewers are led to assume this baby was shot by IDF soldiers and taken to a Palestinian hospital.

If you consider your video truthful, there must be a reasonable explanation to that....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information