Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: Gigant men

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Gigant men

many ancient religions seems to claim giant men once walked the earth.

Is there any mention of them in islam? I know atleast they are called Nephilim by jews.

Pics of sumerian gigants

egyptian

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    is there anyway I can verifie if this pic is legit or not

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Nephilim are a big interest of mine as well . I think the nephilim civilizations could be responsible for the really old megolilths that have baffled scientist ( like the ones off of Japan and Cuba )

the giants seem to be walking up Mt. Hermon bareing gifts to an angel who is likely there father or kin .

In judaism and christainity angels supposedly begot children with mortal women .

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    dont know but..**** theyd make sh*t loads of cash in the NBA today!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    In judaism and christainity angels supposedly begot children with mortal women .

I saw a show on that on History channel, it said the that some angels lusted for mortal women and had these giant children..but somehow the giants didnt make it to our times...maybe an extremly recessive gene....but if that was the case then the original kids wouldnt have been giants.

Let me research a little on what the muslim religeon believs about the giants..i have a very knowledgable friend in that field. i'll be back

Chapter 7

1) It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful.

2) And when the angels, (3) the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.

3) Then their leader Samyaza said to them; I fear that you may perhaps be indisposed to the performance of this enterprise;

4) And that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime.

5) But they answered him and said; We all swear;

6) And bind ourselves by mutual execrations, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking.

7) Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual execrations. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, (4) which is the top of mount Armon.

8) That mountain therefore was called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, (5) and bound themselves by mutual execrations.

( Mt. Armon, or Mt. Hermon, derives its name from the Hebrew word herem, a curse (Charles, p. 63).

9) These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them.

( The Aramaic texts preserve an earlier list of names of these Watchers: Semihazah; Artqoph; Ramtel; Kokabel; Ramel; Danieal; Zeqiel; Baraqel; Asael; Hermoni; Matarel; Ananel; Stawel; Samsiel; Sahriel; Tummiel; Turiel; Yomiel; Yhaddiel (Milik, p. 151).

10) Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees.

11) And the women conceiving brought forth giants

12) Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labor of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;

13When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them;

14And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood

15Then the earth reproved the unrighteous

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Check out this entry on "Gigantism" at
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantism
    Such things don't happen too often, but ya, some people get pretty darn tall. That there were people afflicted with this condition 3000 years ago is not surprising . . .
    -Tock

Thread Information