Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    zOaib is offline VET

Interesting CNN interview with Hamas (martyr) leader !

Militia is offline Banned
    ismail abou shanab was one of the smart leaders of hamas in tactics negociation well everything...u can see ths from how he replyed on the cnn reporter ,smart and short answes

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    BLITZER: Do you encourage young people, men and women, to go out, strap themselves with explosives belts and go into a pizzeria or a supermarket and kill randomly Israeli civilians?

ABU SHANAB: No, totally. They do it by their initiative. But impressed and incited by Sharon's plan to kill more Palestinian, and by Sharon (UNINTELLIGIBLE) soldiers and tanks and airplanes who kill more Palestinians. And so Palestinian react accordingly to the Israeli behavior against their families and their brothers and sons.
    Blitzer should have asked if he actively prevented “young people, men and women, to go out, strap themselves with explosives belts and go into a pizzeria or a supermarket and kill randomly Israeli civilians?”

I wonder where these “young people, men and women” get the explosive devices?

From their Palestinian leaders?

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Blitzer should have asked if he actively prevented “young people, men and women, to go out, strap themselves with explosives belts and go into a pizzeria or a supermarket and kill randomly Israeli civilians?”

i think it was pretty clear in what he said , they have the will to do it , and we supply them the supplies to go ahead n do their will !

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion

A few examples of Hamas terrorism:

Date:
    Nov 21, 2002 Organization:
    Hamas Attack Type:
    Suicide Bomb

Target Type:
    Bus
    Casualties:
    Killed: 11
    Injured: 50 Number of Terrorists Involved: 1
    Details: A suicide bomber struck a municipal bus in Jerusalem this morning, killing at least ten people and injuring nearly 50. The bombing targeted the number 20 Jerusalem bus as it passed through a quiet residential neighborhood at the height of morning rush hour.
    More information

Date:
    Sep 19, 2002 Organization:
    Hamas Attack Type:
    Suicide Bomb

Target Type:
    Bus
    Casualties:
    Killed: 6
    Injured: 59 Number of Terrorists Involved: 1
    Details: Six people were killed and more than 50 wounded when a Palestinian suicide bomber detonated a large bomb on a municipal bus in Tel-Aviv.
    More information

Date:
    Aug 4, 2002 Organization:
    Hamas Attack Type:
    Suicide Bomb

Target Type:
    Bus
    Casualties:
    Killed: 10
    Injured: 40 Number of Terrorists Involved: 1
    Details: At least ten people were killed, and more than 40 wounded in a suicide bombing on a commuter bus in northern Israel.
    More information

Date:
    Jul 31, 2002 Organization:
    Hamas Attack Type:
    Bombing

Target Type:
    School/University
    Casualties:
    Killed: 9
    Injured: 86
    Details: At least nine people were killed and seventy wounded in a bombing at Hebrew University's Mount Scopus campus. The bomb was concealed in an innocuous-looking handbag placed in the middle of the cafeteria. Some 100 staff and students—many of them from the school's international program—were eating lunch in the cafeteria at the time of the bombing.
    More information

Date:
    Jul 16, 2002 Organization:
    Hamas Attack Type:
    Shooting

Target Type:
    Bus
    Casualties:
    Killed: 9
    Injured: 17 Number of Terrorists Involved: 3
    Details: Palestinian gunmen opened fire on an Israeli passenger bus in Samaria, after first detonating a roadside charge to disable the bus. Eight people were killed and 17 wounded, including a nine month-old baby, her grandmother and her father.
    More information

Date:
    Jun 18, 2002 Organization:
    Hamas Attack Type:
    Suicide Bomb

Target Type:
    Bus
    Casualties:
    Killed: 20
    Injured: 52 Number of Terrorists Involved: 1
    Details: A Palestinian suicide bomber blew himself up on a bus packed with schoolchildren and office workers near the busy Patt Intersection in southern Jerusalem, killing 20 people and wounding 52.

Date:
    May 7, 2002 Organization:
    Hamas Attack Type:
    Suicide Bomb

Target Type:
    Entertainment Facility
    Casualties:
    Killed: 16
    Injured: 60 Number of Terrorists Involved: 1
    Details: A suicide bomber detonated a powerful bomb in a crowded billiards hall in Israel, killing at least 16 and wounding more than 50. The attack took place at the "Sheffield Club" pool hall, on the third floor of a building in Rishon LeTzion, South of Tel-Aviv. The building, located in a suburban industrial zone filled with shops, was about a block distant from one of the country's largest shopping malls.
    More information

Date:
    Apr 10, 2002 Organization:
    Hamas Attack Type:
    Shooting

Target Type:
    Bus
    Casualties:
    Killed: 8
    Injured: 22 Number of Terrorists Involved: 1
    Details: A suicide bomber blew up on an express bus during morning rush hour in northern Israel, killing at least eight. The bus was travelling from Haifa to Jerusalem, but was still on the outskirts of Haifa when the blast occurred.
    More information

And the list goes on and on....

I believe this man has earned his death.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    i think it was pretty clear in what he said , they have the will to do it , and we supply them the supplies to go ahead n do their will !

Let me get this right, you are saying that ABU SHANAB was saying that he doesn't ask “young people, men and women, to go out, strap themselves with explosives belts and go into a pizzeria or a supermarket and kill randomly Israeli civilians?”. He merely provides them with the material to do so.

Ok, now I understand why Israel assassinated him. After reading your response, in my opinion it was right for Israel to assassinate him, he was simply another coward who was supporting terrorism.

omg dont u get bored Rak_Ani repeating this over and over to they make kids memorize this in the israeli schools?

Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    omg dont u get bored Rak_Ani repeating this over and over to they make kids memorize this in the israeli schools?

I'm not repeating this. Each and every time I post it's different attacks. And no, we don't have to memorize this in school. A lot of us remember it and won't be able to forget even if we try hard. Besides that it's all on the internet. You know, wonders of technology.

zOaib is offline VET
    Let me get this right, you are saying that ABU SHANAB was saying that he doesn't ask “young people, men and women, to go out, strap themselves with explosives belts and go into a pizzeria or a supermarket and kill randomly Israeli civilians?”. He merely provides them with the material to do so.

Ok, now I understand why Israel assassinated him. After reading your response, in my opinion it was right for Israel to assassinate him, he was simply another coward who was supporting terrorism.
    well give these guys some tanks and a few helicopters , and then we will see who is a coward !

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    I'm not repeating this. Each and every time I post it's different attacks. And no, we don't have to memorize this in school. A lot of us remember it and won't be able to forget even if we try hard. Besides that it's all on the internet. You know, wonders of technology.
    we also will not forget the quana masscre

we also will not forget the quana masscre

Don't forget it and the next time a Hizballa rep comes to your town, remind him of it please.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    well give these guys some tanks and a few helicopters , and then we will see who is a coward !
    I don't believe there are cowards on either side. Just more dead. But let's look at this logic of having tanks and helicopters.....just guessing here but I'm pretty sure everyone in the gaza will move out overnight...both sides. No one's going to stay in the middle of a fire fight. So now both sides will be on whatever side thay can hold. Here is where both sides are forced to live with boarders made from whichever side holds onto whatever they can. So now both sides attack each other....each stronghold......only one problem with that. Israel is too established.....you'll lose massive amounts of men attacking a well entreched enemy. So you'll be right back to you being on your side and them on there's.......only difference is who can bomb the other faster.

What next? Nukes?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    I don't believe there are cowards on either side. Just more dead. But let's look at this logic of having tanks and helicopters.....just guessing here but I'm pretty sure everyone in the gaza will move out overnight...both sides. No one's going to stay in the middle of a fire fight. So now both sides will be on whatever side thay can hold. Here is where both sides are forced to live with boarders made from whichever side holds onto whatever they can. So now both sides attack each other....each stronghold......only one problem with that. Israel is too established.....you'll lose massive amounts of men attacking a well entreched enemy. So you'll be right back to you being on your side and them on there's.......only difference is who can bomb the other faster.

What next? Nukes?
    actualy if israeli dont have enough weapons they will leave israel because they dont have a cause to beleive in it , most ppl in israel still not totaly convinced that palestine is their land so if they feel they are not well equiped and they have to fight for something they dont beleive in they will just surrender and leave israel

actualy if israeli dont have enough weapons they will leave israel because they dont have a cause to beleive in it , most ppl in israel still not totaly convinced that palestine is their land so if they feel they are not well equiped and they have to fight for something they dont beleive in they will just surrender and leave israel

LOL!!

So now you're the spokesman for Israel I see.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well lets stick to the assumption that Isreal has plenty of weapons and they aren't going to go anywhere. You get tanks and helicopters and whatnot and attack.......so who comes to your aid? You already know who'll back Isreal. What do you do when your supporting countries crunch numbers and find it best that they leave you to your own devices?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Well lets stick to the assumption that Isreal has plenty of weapons and they aren't going to go anywhere. You get tanks and helicopters and whatnot and attack.......so who comes to your aid? You already know who'll back Isreal. What do you do when your supporting countries crunch numbers and find it best that they leave you to your own devices?

I think they have tried that twice, and failed both times.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member

Guys like him and people like you that support him are the reason why Islam is the weapon of choice for fanatics. I bet you would get pretty upset if I pointed out that Israelis would go out and fight lunatic Palestinians anyway, the U.S just "provides them the supplies to go ahead n do their will !"

You make it pretty hard to see the other side (the pitfalls of the so called "Zionist" movement) when you support the reason that they have to defend themselves.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    The Palestinians and Israelis are a perfect example of why kindergartners have blunt scissors.

Thread Information