Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Odin is offline Member

Political Thread Supremacy

Well, Militia and CAUSASIAN if your threated to be banned like me for trying to honestly debate then you should look for another site to join I'm sorry to say. I recommend no one stick up for the Palestians or even question Israel at all on this site from now one. Rak Ani and Bouncer Congradulations and best wishes remaining supreme. REMEMBER no one question what they say anymore! and for that matter don't even look at the politcal thread's anymore. I'm done with the politcal thread after the next word's.

Ps. Yo bouncer I thought you would feel a little for the palestians since they were in the same boat as the Irish. The English have claimed them to be terrorist for many years, and have been beating on the Irish like a red headed step child for a long time. Now if I am threated after this post I will show to all how free this forum is, since I have made many remarks against the arabs and some on Israel. A Mod among ALL PEOPLE should be the neutral one like me! As a mod you should try make everyone feel at home here, instead you have everyone scared as hell. No one dares to even speak their mind. The power has overcome you just like it overcame Hitler and Saddam. Now go on rak ani and bouncer flame me, cause I just type as honest as I could, and that the pure truth, better yet ban me? Cause that will prove my point even better to anyone looking at this thread. Bye all

The Irish are drunken fools
    Everybody knows that

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfvkingliberal
    The Irish are drunken fools
    Everybody knows that
    I can still remember the first time I saw Andre the Giant. It was a tape of his 'bodyslam' match with Big John Studd. You see, whomever won the match was required to do so via the bodyslam. In other words, no other form of victory counted, even if you were to pin your opponent for a 20 count. Simply put, the first man to body slam the other won.

Fine you say, big ****ing deal. Big ****ing deal is right, my friend, because this was no normal match. The winner was to take home ten grand in COLD HARD CASH. Keep in mind this was maybe 1984 or something, and 10,000 dollars was roughly the equivalent of a few million in today's dollars. And did I mention it was IN CASH. That's dollar bills to you and me.

Anyway, Andre won and, instead of taking his ten grand and becoming the tallest millionaire ever to stick his wang in a watermelon, he actually started throwing the bills into the audience. Gentle Giant indeed. Godspeed Andre....godspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I can still remember the first time I saw Andre the Giant. It was a tape of his 'bodyslam' match with Big John Studd. You see, whomever won the match was required to do so via the bodyslam. In other words, no other form of victory counted, even if you were to pin your opponent for a 20 count. Simply put, the first man to body slam the other won.

Fine you say, big ****ing deal. Big ****ing deal is right, my friend, because this was no normal match. The winner was to take home ten grand in COLD HARD CASH. Keep in mind this was maybe 1984 or something, and 10,000 dollars was roughly the equivalent of a few million in today's dollars. And did I mention it was IN CASH. That's dollar bills to you and me.

Anyway, Andre won and, instead of taking his ten grand and becoming the tallest millionaire ever to stick his wang in a watermelon, he actually started throwing the bills into the audience. Gentle Giant indeed. Godspeed Andre....godspeed.

Right on
    Gotta luv Andre
    WTF

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen

Hmmm The IRS was present In 1984 and the WWF would not take that kind of risk. 10,000 be millinares today I don't think so, Interesting though Andres Nephew just delivered Some fill gravel to me a few days back. Yeah I agree Andre was a class act. Good post bro.

ok
    some Irish are drunken fools

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Actually Odin, CAUSASIAN has never been threatened with a banning here, because unlike most he observes the rules here. As for the Palestinian people I've alot of symphaty for them, however I've none for a leadership which promotes terrorism, and absolutely ZERO for anyone who wants to murder innocent civilians on buses, in cafes, disco's etc. I won't tolerate ANY one who condones terrorism, regardless what side of the debate their on. If YOU or anyone else don't like it here your more than welcome to use another political board, I won't loss sleep over it..

Finally if you have anymore issue's with my handling of this board take it to a PM with me or another Moderator. In the mean time this thread is locked. Its not open to discuss here. Btw, my instinct is to delete it but I thought I'd give you my anwer here.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    not speak the truth? Ive been FAR more tollerant than any place I have ever seen - much less an "islamic board" - and frankly I dont care who you support because the only one I care about is the US - but as long as your arguments are rational and without flames you can make them all you want - but thats not what has been happening

Thread Information