Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member

wtf?! ban, ban, ban...

Last edited by wingsofazrael; 04-05-2006 at 04:20 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Oh - I just banned Badgerman for a few days, I dont rememebr him being muslim or anything?

And for your knowlege - I rule this world - though I have some good company with the rest of the Smods - and I am certainly NOT a zionist by the most remote stretch of the imagination - dont care a thing about Israel except as they are usefull for the US and as a Christian I have some natural fondness but that doesnt affect my real politik policies much

as far as physio_sport - he should be happy that I didnt ban him for his incredibly stupid remarks posted after 911 which I see he deleted - but I dont forget such things - and only because he went away for awhile did he survive - but I could have sworn he was banned before, but a mistake now rectified (tho not by me)

dean1233 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Oh - I just banned Badgerman for a few days, I dont rememebr him being muslim or anything?

And for your knowlege - I rule this world - though I have some good company with the rest of the Smods - and I am certainly NOT a zionist by the most remote stretch of the imagination - dont care a thing about Israel except as they are usefull for the US and as a Christian I have some natural fondness but that doesnt affect my real politik policies much

as far as physio_sport - he should be happy that I didnt ban him for his incredibly stupid remarks posted after 911 which I see he deleted - but I dont forget such things - and only because he went away for awhile did he survive - but I could have sworn he was banned before, but a mistake now rectified (tho not by me)
    Why do conservative mods always resort to banning? can you not deal with other peoples opinions?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean1233
    Why do conservative mods always resort to banning? can you not deal with other peoples opinions?
    i think that the position the mods are in by default forces them to be conservative........ whether they are in their lives or not. They have a tough job man....

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    wtf is wrong here? is everyone who disagrees with the zionist entity going to be banned? if so, line me up...i dont guess this board has any reason to be different than the rest of the world, with the zionist entity ruling by proxy over everyone else. whatever. down with the evil zionists and the zionist regime of the illegitimate state of israel.

hahaha....Now iv heard it all.....You will always blame the Jewish/Israeli people for all your problems huh......Pathetic!

OG

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by dean1233
    because I have limited time in life and I dont want to spend it on providing a nice place for troublemakers - only reason I do this is to keep a good platform for normal people, whatever their views - and note, as stupid and ill-informed as I think most of your posts are, I have not really said much - but now it does occur to me that you havent posted or contributed ANYWHERE else on this board, which makes me wonder why you in particular are here - and there is one or two others here that seem to have the same problem, including Rak Ani so I suppose I will be let that lie

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Wings, may I suggest you get off your high horse with all this 'ban, ban, ban' and zionist this that and the other. For starts two people have been banned here, Physio (and rightly so) and M'guy. EVERYONE else have had very short suspensions served on them so pull them back into line with this forums rules. If you look through the rules you'll see why their there and why they must be strickly adherd to. CAUSASIAN and Rak_Ani have had absolutely NO problems obeying them, none what so ever and their at completely opposite ends of the spectrum here. If they can both do it, there's no excuse's for the rest of you. Their very simple rules, obey them and the board moves along smoothly.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    since were on the banning subject..why was "itsallmental" banned?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    since were on the banning subject..why was "itsallmental" banned?

Thats not even a different thread. For your information I don't know, or don't remember. But if you want to know something about a banning PM a Mod with your quiry.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    hahaha....Now iv heard it all.....You will always blame the Jewish/Israeli people for all your problems huh......Pathetic!

OG
    not hardly. i have jewish friends, and i have israeli friends. although a majority of israelis are jews, a good chunk of jews are not israelis. yes we argue and debate, and even my israeli friends have big qualms about their own government, ranging from corruption among sharon and his cronies all the way down to the treatment of palestinians. sharon and his zionist regime are evil. israel is illegitimate because of the illegal seizure of palestinian lands, not because its a jewish state. i have no problems with regular jews or israelis...just zionists. kinda like how most people dont have a problem with muslims, just islamic extremists. but keep pumpin' out the propaganda OG, it makes for good entertainment.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    found this thought it was funny.

Ouch...

OG

not hardly. i have jewish friends, and i have israeli friends. although a majority of israelis are jews, a good chunk of jews are not israelis. yes we argue and debate, and even my israeli friends have big qualms about their own government, ranging from corruption among sharon and his cronies all the way down to the treatment of palestinians. sharon and his zionist regime are evil. israel is illegitimate because of the illegal seizure of palestinian lands, not because its a jewish state. i have no problems with regular jews or israelis...just zionists. kinda like how most people dont have a problem with muslims, just islamic extremists. but keep pumpin' out the propaganda OG, it makes for good entertainment.
    If you want to go down that road with OG take it to PM's and OFF this board.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    because I have limited time in life and I dont want to spend it on providing a nice place for troublemakers - only reason I do this is to keep a good platform for normal people, whatever their views - and note, as stupid and ill-informed as I think most of your posts are, I have not really said much - but now it does occur to me that you havent posted or contributed ANYWHERE else on this board, which makes me wonder why you in particular are here - and there is one or two others here that seem to have the same problem, including Rak Ani so I suppose I will be let that lie
    No kidding, I have yet to see Dean post anywhere else so I am left to presume he has no actual regards for a fitness lifestyle. Here is an idea, start a diet log in the members result forum and show what normal people eat such as fast food, donuts and pizza. At least then you might actually be contributing something to this board beyond your pathetic attempts at bashing President Bush. Perhaps your time would be more useful if you picketed outside the U.S. embassy or teamed up with p.e.t.a. and threw rocks at people fishing the Great Lakes.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    I think it's time for you to ask you Israeli friend to explain to you what Zionism is.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Oh I rule this world
    Amen to the that! All hail Cycleon

(remember me when your looking for new mods )

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    I think it's time for you to ask you Israeli friend to explain to you what Zionism is.

Yea, because apparently I'm an Irish Catholic who's a zionist because of my actions here

Oh yea, and someone called me a drunken Irish fool today too!. HEY BUDDY, I AIN'T A FOOL

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    If you want to go down that road with OG take it to PM's and OFF this board.

as im sure you can go back and look at any of my threads, i dont get into endless flame wars with others as its a big waste of time. i will, however, debate and defend myself and my beliefs, posting as many facts as possible, while downplaying the garbage propaganda and deplorable acts that continually show themselves on this board.
    Last edited by wingsofazrael; 11-24-2004 at 03:30 PM.

ive talked to him about zionism...while he doesnt support it, he doesnt condemn it either. i agree there is a need for a jewish homeland, but importing jews from all over the world to change geographical demographics in order to steal land from a defenseless people is a less than noble act. but somehow people overlook that or write it off as something else.

Yea, because apparently I'm an Irish Catholic who's a zionist because of my actions here

Not just that. It's also possible to disagree with Sharon and with the occupation and be a Zionist at the same time. The biggest Zionists are left winger Kibbutzniks who work the land, make something of nothing. They oppose the occupation, they want peace, but they will die for this country, serve in the top units, and will fight with all they have to stay in Israel and ensure it's existance(not in the Palestinian lands, but in Israel).

Maybe wings' Israeli friends will have more success at explaining that to him than I have.

ive talked to him about zionism...while he doesnt support it, he doesnt condemn it either. i agree there is a need for a jewish homeland, but importing jews from all over the world to change geographical demographics in order to steal land from a defenseless people is a less than noble act. but somehow people overlook that or write it off as something else.

These people were running from death.

Where do you think they should have gone?

Oh yea, and someone called me a drunken Irish fool today too!. HEY BUDDY, I AIN'T A FOOL
    youre a semi-zionist....you support zionist regime and ideology, therefore you are.

BTW, wings, the Palestinians didn't grow out of the ground. They too came here as immigrants, most of them not long before the Jews. What do you suggest they do?

youre a semi-zionist....you support zionist regime and ideology, therefore you are.

I also support America in its fight against terror, and its war in Afghanistan and Iraq, what does that make me in your books?.

These people were running from death.

Where do you think they should have gone?
    thats not a question i can readily answer as i dont know. i just know the way they went about forming a state and what has happened since then has caused more bad than good. im not sure what would have been a good solution, but it wasnt what they picked. you dont fix a bad situation, by creating another one.

I also support America in its fight against terror, and its war in Afghanistan and Iraq, what does that make me in your books?.
    no one is without good deeds. i fought in afghanistan and took a couple of bullets from a presumed taliban, in the shoulder...does that make me good? i supported removing the taliban, but i was torn...because in a way, that was taking a step against islam, even though i think extremism and fundementalism is wrong. in my books, i have nothing against you except your unbridled support for zionism. other than that, nothing.

thats not a question i can readily answer as i dont know. i just know the way they went about forming a state and what has happened since then has caused more bad than good. im not sure what would have been a good solution, but it wasnt what they picked. you dont fix a bad situation, by creating another one.

I think that saying that the creation of Israel has done more bad than good is a matter of prespective. Not only Israel has given a home to millions of Jews, it has also given free democratic lives to the Israeli Arabs (ask any Israeli Arab and he'll tell you he doesn't want to trade the Israeli government with any Arabic government). Israel has contributed more than you know to science, to technology, etc etc.

I'm both of those also...drunken and Irish that is...

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I'm both of those also...drunken and Irish that is...
    Yea, but fools we ain't!

I think that saying that the creation of Israel has done more bad than good is a matter of prespective. Not only Israel has given a home to millions of Jews, it has also given free democratic lives to the Israeli Arabs (ask any Israeli Arab and he'll tell you he doesn't want to trade the Israeli government with any Arabic government)..

Reading "The Destruction of the Europen Jew" by Hilberg, one finds very quickly that nobody in Europe was willing to allow a mass emigration of Jews out of Germany and into their country. Historian Howard Zinn, in commenting on this book declared that: "No one wanted the Jews" (From the book "Passionate Declarations" chapter 5).

Isreal was a solution to a problem, and a good one, IMO. But the question remains:

Why did no country in Europe want the Jews?

Yea, but fools we ain't!
    Not all the time...I even thought you and I were from the same state (NJ) but I guess not, judging from your "location" in your profile....

I think that saying that the creation of Israel has done more bad than good is a matter of prespective. Not only Israel has given a home to millions of Jews, it has also given free democratic lives to the Israeli Arabs (ask any Israeli Arab and he'll tell you he doesn't want to trade the Israeli government with any Arabic government). Israel has contributed more than you know to science, to technology, etc etc.
    by no means, are arab governments free of corruption, quite the opposite. almost all of the ones propped up by the united states are corrupt. im not denying that it was a good thing to save the jews, anyone thats says otherwise has no love at all for humanity. and i never claimed the israelis contributions to science and technology were small...i just dont like the fact their advances are used to protect the illegally occupied lands that they reside on. and everyone, including arabs, like to prosper...that doesnt clear up the fact that while a few are prospering (israeli arabs), the whole (palestinians) are suffering. the israeli arabs are probably willing to overlook the fact that their lands were stolen and their ancestors displaced.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    No kidding, I have yet to see Dean post anywhere else so I am left to presume he has no actual regards for a fitness lifestyle. Here is an idea, start a diet log in the members result forum and show what normal people eat such as fast food, donuts and pizza. At least then you might actually be contributing something to this board beyond your pathetic attempts at bashing President Bush. Perhaps your time would be more useful if you picketed outside the U.S. embassy or teamed up with p.e.t.a. and threw rocks at people fishing the Great Lakes.
    bwahahaha, funny... and who cares..

Let me get this straight, eveyone who doesn't agree with President Bush and his idiocy is a trouble maker... sheeeh. Thanks for clarifying.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I thought this was a board for bodybuilding??? All this Political drama sucks!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I thought this was a board for bodybuilding??? All this Political drama sucks!
    I sound like an old man when i say this but 'this forum was good'...mayeb the first 2 weeks it started...now this board is like real life war....we have elemnts of everything ... chechniyan fighters, hezbollah militia, UN soldiers, KKK, Christians, Sikhs, Muslims, Jews, and there's even a hooker!!

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    I sound like an old man when i say this but 'this forum was good'...mayeb the first 2 weeks it started...now this board is like real life war....we have elemnts of everything ... chechniyan fighters, hezbollah militia, UN soldiers, KKK, Christians, Sikhs, Muslims, Jews, and there's even a hooker!!
    haha that hooker does give good noob jobs for cheap

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    lol at hooker

Angelis is offline Banned
    Zionism: A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

I believe in the development and support of Israel if that makes me a bad person... to bad

I quess that makes me Zionist, Irish & Drunken (but a fool I am not)... lol

Oh yeah and I support Bush as well... he's made some mistakes but he's only human who hasnt?

Just wanted to get all my views out there
    Last edited by Angelis; 11-24-2004 at 08:04 PM.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    whose the hooker!?

decadbal maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    whose the hooker!?

decadbal maybe?
    Presumably me?

And LB:

This forum exists, as I understand it, to keep this B.S. off of the main boards, and out of the lounge. Its a necessary evil, in that sense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information