Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dean1233 is offline Banned

US forces kill unarmed Iraqis

I guess these 4 year old were such a threat to America...
    http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=586045

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Hey man u ever been bit by a 4 year old? those mo-fo's hurt like hell!!

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Hey man u ever been bit by a 4 year old? those mo-fo's hurt like hell!!
    One time, a 4 year old pee pee on me and it was a threat against america... so I shot him.

Quote Originally Posted by dean1233
    One time, a 4 year old pee pee on me and it was a threat against america... so I shot him.

when he peed on you.....did u sense his hate for freedom?

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, iraqi's are saying we're sniper'ing innocent children. thats a reliable source. cant believe everything you read.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Hmmmmmm........looks like we have more "credible" reports of what the US is doing wrong in the Middle East, coming from *drumroll please* anonymous interviews!!!!!

The people of Fallujah were given a LOT of time to get out of the city.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1271738/posts
    Anyone who remained had a death wish, even the terrorists admit that. Which is why they all left.......along with most of the civilian population. How do these "escapees" know the US shot civilians? Especially when the terrorists dress like civlians. Could it be that the insurgents, or people that supported the insurgents, were the ones fleeing during the US assualt? Could it be that these insurgents or insurgent supporters would say things about the US to make it look bad? Just maybe?

Sorry, but I need to see evidence that these things happened.
    Taken from the article:
    "The American authorities have accused militant sympathisers of spreading disinformation, and have also claimed that people in Fallujah have exaggerated the number of casualties and the level of damage in the air campaign that preceded the assault."

If you understand anything about Al-Jazeera or any other "news" that comes from that part of the world, you would understand that hearing bad things about the US doesn't gaurantee they are true.

The U.S is very careful to avoid civilian casualties. Thats why they gave the heads up before they invaded Fallujah. Obviously they knew some (if not most) of the insurgents and their leaders would run away, and the *smart* thing to do would have been to just blow the place up. But the U.S is going to have to rebuild Iraq, and the continued U.S involvement is about establishing and keeping the peace. You can take shots at the U.S for the few civilian casualties tha thave occured, but understand that its like taking shots at Roger Clemens when someone hits the ball. He does a very good job, and every now and then stuff happens. Ditto with the U.S, they do their best, but sometimes stuff happens. Plus when the terrorists dress like civilians........

The only credible eye witness they had was the doctor, and he didn't say the US went up to civlians and just shot them. Troops wouldn't let the "Iraqis" leave, because they might be insurgents. How were they supposed to know that the doctors there didn't havfe the resources to take care of the patients? After all, if some Iraqi doctor came up to you and said "We need to get these people out of here, we don't have the supplies to treat them" it sounds bogus. ITs a hospital that has been operating for some time now, surely if they were so illprepared they could have gotten more supplies BEFORE the invasion?

They have some guy talking about how he survived geting shot in the head, but his family died Come on now, we aren't all mentally retarded.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 11-24-2004 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    Oh, iraqi's are saying we're sniper'ing innocent children. thats a reliable source. cant believe everything you read.
    and the US saying they are not, is that a reliable source?

when he peed on you.....did u sense his hate for freedom?
    I sensed he was harbouring WMD so I shot him... then I found out that he had no WMD, so I pretended like he was threatening to poo poo on me.

and the US saying they are not, is that a reliable source?

Yes. The US could lie about finding WMD's, the Abu Garab scandal, but they didnt'. Even if the US wanted to, they probably couldn't lie about anything that happened, as the media is over there, in the hospitals, in the battle zones, etc.

I sensed he was harbouring WMD so I shot him... then I found out that he had no WMD, so I pretended like he was threatening to poo poo on me.

Yep. Insurgents disguise themselves as civlians, surrender, and then blow themselves up around soldiers. But you don't care about that do you..........

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member

dean, what part of the world are you from? what makes you so anti-us?

Not anti-US... anti-Bush more like it.

Translation: Are you middle eastern?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The way people like this work , is they want to believe every stupid bit of negative information . To further their own political agenda. They want America to fail.. Its sad that we have people like this in America...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Dean, I have to believe that you are more intelligent than to buy into this.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Our US forces are doing a very dangerous and hard job...For the most part they are doing it with a concern for LIFE....They are not just killing eveyone they come into contact with...

If you are not a combatant get out of the combat zone...

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    The way people like this work , is they want to believe every stupid bit of negative information . To further their own political agenda. They want America to fail.. Its sad that we have people like this in America...
    Fail you will, just a matter of time...

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    I guess these 4 year old were such a threat to America...
    http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=586045

Have you ever been in a war?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Have you ever been in a war?
    My brother was stationed in Kosovo(spelling) and he told me he would have to shoot anybody who poses a threat, even kids.

If a 4 yr old was killed by an american soldier maybe he had a bomb strapped to his ass. You don't know.

I don't find it so hard to believe that one of our boys could just kill friendly civilians in cold blood. I would imagine after a while they all look like the enemy. Shoot first ask questions later.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    First I believe your wrong.....But why do you take joy in that????

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Just banned this sh*t head. We don't need him here. Another fu(king traitor if you ask me..

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Just banned this sh*t head. We don't need him here. Another fu(king traitor if you ask me..

The board is better off with his azz not here. Just a matter of time now for a new thread about him being banned to pop up.

Probably Mike, probably. But I honestly couldn't give a rats ass. Although I'm Irish, my friends here are mostly all American. America has always been a friend of my country and while I Moderate here I won't read sh*t talk about either America or its allies. Esp. during this difficult time for your country in its fight against terror.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Bouncer, Thank you for banning this guy he was nothing but trouble from the start. I appreciate having him gone.
    Vic

Probably Mike, probably. But I honestly couldn't give a rats ass. Although I'm Irish, my friends here are mostly all American. America has always been a friend of my country and while I Moderate here I won't read sh*t talk about either America or its allies. Esp. during this difficult time for your country in its fight against terror.

I dont get what the lesson is...dont talk sh!t about America and its allies? or respect all countries equally? If its the first one could u please give the forum a list of countries that shouldnt be talked about, and another list we are allowed to talk sh!t about because of their non-worthiness or because they are lower quality humans maybe?

I agree deans posts were 'attacking' in ways but he always provided a source, and that shows that it wasnt just his point of view alone! Wether a source is good or not is just a matter of opinion, even the most famous and most respectable news agancies post a lot of bull on a daily basis.

I think if his post are breaking the forum rules in any way then u should have given him several warnings via PM before resorting to banning. Your a MOD bouncer and i dont think u should act out of rage or emotions. Warn the guy with PM and also warn him infront of everyone in the forum before banning.

I know Cycleon's theory is 'i dont have tiem to wast discussing thing and get to the banning' but being a mod is about taking the extra time to fairly sort out issues like these, its a responsibility u accepted not a load someone put on your back.
    Last edited by KAEW44; 11-25-2004 at 06:38 PM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its people like Dean that spit on the soldiers coming back from vietnam. As far as im concerned he is the worse kind of people. At least our enemy has someone of a legit argument for fighting. There seems to be a lack of patriotism in this country. We dont know what it is like to have our country invaded and everyone has to fight for survival. We the war to our enemys land. We protect our citizens so the Testosterone deprived wussy men can sit over here and cry about our poor innocent enemys.

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!

mitch428cj is offline Member
    its probably somebody coming back that recentely left , just to start sh!t

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    its probably somebody coming back that recentely left , just to start sh!t
    Very possible from the low post count.

KAEW. When probably 99.9% of his posts are here just to p*ss people off, he (and people like him) should find somewhere else to voice their opinions. Apart from having a duty to keep the discussion balanced around here I've also to keep in mind the people here who have family and friends serving in the military. Most other boards would just see him as trolling the board and would have banned him sooner.

Sure speak u against the war if you wish, I'm against it!. But jeep it balanced.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Warn the guy with PM and also warn him infront of everyone in the forum before banning.

I know Cycleon's theory is 'i dont have tiem to wast discussing thing and get to the banning' but being a mod is about taking the extra time to fairly sort out issues like these, its a responsibility u accepted not a load someone put on your back
    dean1233 had been warned, and served a suspension, about a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    dean1233 had been warned, and served a suspension, about a week ago.
    Alright, i wasnt aware of that...

Badgerman is offline Banned
    What pisses me off is you guys think that anybody who opposes the war in IRAQ is "un-American" and a "traitor"........you fail to look at history......you fail to look at WHO it is that creates some of these messes in the first place. QUIT BEING AFRAID to scrutinize the actions of this country.......What you call "patriotism " is nothing but blind allegience.....and blind allegience is what creates Armys like the Third Reich......
    unquestioning robots just doing their duty....."patriots" if you will......but hardly to a righteous call.

And then we get pictures of a so-called chem lab for biological and chemical weaponry.
    If anybody actually believes THAT is the threat to our country......you have to be a total idiot. I probably have more dangerous stuff in my shed for killing rats and pesticide for the rose bushs.

SO Cycleon gets his little kick puttin traitor below my name and the three day sitting in the corner. But the real problem is you guys are SCARED of people like myself who aren't afraid to apply critical thought to world events and be willing to call our country to task for the wrongs waged against other nations under the guise of righteousness.

And to all those who claim they are Christians........the early church practiced probably the purest form of communism as their method of living......so quit with the capitalism is God's chosen form of economics.......you're probably WAY off.

I just have a quick story........I just got back from a diving trip and one of the guys was an ex-army ranger. He said basically when they went into an area......they killed everybody.....anything that moved.

Now after reading the account from the link above.......I believe it to be all accurate.......think about it when you pledge allegience to the flag........think about the fact that we found NO WMD which is what this war was fought for........and think about how OUR military is indiscriminately killing whole families of Iraqis.........WAY beyond what we lost in 911. Think about this.......how does a weak Iraqi extract revenge against a superior military force??........it's terrorism folks........all we are doing is breeding is more terrorists. THAT is why we are failing.......wrong motives .....and wrong methods........this war is wrong wrong wrong.
    Now granted there may indeed be elections........but tell me what will happen when we pull out???.......The people that lost family members to the war will want revenge either against the US or the Iraqis that cooperated with the US......so there will constant assassinations and bombings.......over and over.

So there you have it.......wrong motives and method when we put Saddam in power......wrong motives and methods when we armed Saddam(and Iran)........wrong motives and methods when we now have to disarm Saddam........wrong motives and methods when we now have to quash growing dissent with our occupation of Iraq.......

I love this country......but I hate this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    But the real problem is you guys are SCARED of people like myself who aren't afraid to apply critical thought to world events and be willing to call our country to task for the wrongs waged against other nations under the guise of righteousness.

Your various arguments would probably be better received if supported by citations from respected political works, verified statistical evidence or authors who are in the field of economics, history, philosophy, or political science.

I don't think people are necessarily scared of you.

"The Romans create a desolation and call it peace."

- Tacitus

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Your various arguments would probably be better received if supported by citations from respected political works, verified statistical evidence or authors who are in the field of economics, history, philosophy, or political science.

I don't think people are necessarily scared of you.
    You sound almost intelligent there Hooker!.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    What pisses me off is you guys think that anybody who opposes the war in IRAQ is "un-American" and a "traitor"........you fail to look at history......you fail to look at WHO it is that creates some of these messes in the first place. QUIT BEING AFRAID to scrutinize the actions of this country.......What you call "patriotism " is nothing but blind allegience.....and blind allegience is what creates Armys like the Third Reich......
    unquestioning robots just doing their duty....."patriots" if you will......but hardly to a righteous call.

And then we get pictures of a so-called chem lab for biological and chemical weaponry.
    If anybody actually believes THAT is the threat to our country......you have to be a total idiot. I probably have more dangerous stuff in my shed for killing rats and pesticide for the rose bushs.

SO Cycleon gets his little kick puttin traitor below my name and the three day sitting in the corner. But the real problem is you guys are SCARED of people like myself who aren't afraid to apply critical thought to world events and be willing to call our country to task for the wrongs waged against other nations under the guise of righteousness.

And to all those who claim they are Christians........the early church practiced probably the purest form of communism as their method of living......so quit with the capitalism is God's chosen form of economics.......you're probably WAY off.

You can oppose the war. I have nothing against people opposing the war. But your comments are not coming across as anti-war, they are coming across anti-US which is the reason so many are speaking against you. Im sure there are a lot of people here that might be anti-war. I didn't know that your "american traitor" was put there by an admin, for that I disagree totally with the admin! He said hes not anti-US, hes anti-war and anti-bush. WHich is fine, Im anti-kerry. I just think your statements and the articles youve posted have gone together as anti-US. But even if you were anti-US, I dont think the admin have the right to add that title, even if they do have the power. ADMIN: Please remove that title.

I am for this war. Because

A) Osama has said that he would attack US and called for his people to attack US again and again. He proved he would with 9/11. I dont want that again. So he needs to be taken out.

B) Hussein has been known to help fund such terrorist groups. He was taking innocent people captive and torturing them and raping them and killing them. He was an evil leader. I dont think Americans can really comprehend how bad he was. Hussein's son taking daughters into captive and raping them... Not a world I want my daughter to live in. Hussein and his sons are enough alone for me to be pro-go in and "change leadership" by whatever means possible. Whether they like it now or not, putting someone else in charge is will help them later. The only ones who are pro-hussein anyway are the terrorist groups that he was funding, not the citizens that were just trying to live.

C) Whether the general public knows or not, I believe they had the means and plans to use them, to send more and greater terror attacks on not only the US but other countries.

D) Is it worth american soldiers lives? Yes. Soldiers sign up, especially for the "fighting" jobs, knowing they could go to war...knowing they could die. Their fighting and if it happens, their death, helped save a people from a terrible tyrant family. If I died over there, or knew I was going to die, but that it helped save people, so be it. I know thats how most of those soldiers feel. Be proud, not sorry.

I dont know what your christian paragraph is coming from. God has no economic system. Give to those in need. If you're driving around in a benz, im not saying thats a bad christian, but i just hope that you are also giving and helping those in need a lot too.

You sound almost intelligent there Hooker!.

Well...thats been my argument since I've been on this board...most of the posts here aren't really supported by legitimate historical facts, as evidenced by the lack of citations. I mean...badgerman (hypothetical) would post something to the effect of:

"The US is run by the rich...etc..."

And then instead of supporting that statement with a reference to Beard's groundbreakinmg work ("Economic Implications of the Constitution"), Zinn's historical work ("People's History of the United States"), or Chomsky's many essays on this subject ("Profit over People" would be appropriate), he'll follow this up with unsupported conjecture and heresay. I suspect that most people here are the smartest guy at the water cooler where they work. But in all frankness, upon any sort of scrutiny, most of their arguments are feeble at best.

Most posts (99%) in this forum display a similar lack of education, unwillingness to do any research, and a poor grasp of history.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information