Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    RockSolid is offline Banned

What is wrong with these Unamerican Americas, ATTACK ON CANADA

http://www.abum.com/?show_media=3125&file_type=Movies

These so called Americans like Ann Coulter, should be shipped to Siberia, they do nothing but hurt America and her interests, if my comments sound unamerican, so should hers.

That is nothing but a blatant attack on one of americans friends by the Neocons.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    IMO Ann Coulter is a smart lady who says things to make a name for herself, no more, no less. I like her little rants but it does scare me to believe there is no doubt a segment of the American population that takes her comments seriously and not with a huge grain of salt. Also, she is a mighty fine piece of arse.

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    It's just incredible that people like her are on the "news" every night.

I would love to bang her and then kick her ass outta my house.

"Thanks, I think we're done here.....goodbye....BYE....leave now beeeotch!"

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    No comment.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    It's all for show, but there are ton's of idiots outside metropolitan areas that fall for that rhetoric hook, line and sinker. Although the two people speaking against Canada in the excerpts are caricatures of the republican party, they still represent what many staunch republicans believe: that the USA is the center of the universe and others must not disagree with our government, ever. It's exactly that attitude that will bring a Roman Empire end to our reign as World Super Power.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    This attitude will bring america down, if canada is an "enemy", who the hell do we have as friends? wtf are these morons thinking seriously.

"Exploit Canadas resources" wtf

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It all depends on perspective.. If you the kind of person that thinks the previous presidents political photo ops with Russia was productive. You might think its better to call our neighbors that are not cooperating with our intrests ??? Allies????

I dont understand how everything thinks the largest super power in the world needs to be politically correct all the time. How do you suppose a super power gets to be a super power without another one coming along and taking our status away from us. I think if you guys had it your way America would be ruled by another country..

Canadians have it as good as they do because of our Goverment. They national health care.. Great!!!!! We would to if we didnt have to fund our military to protect us and our so called neighboring allies!!!!!!

Mexico is a much more cooperative freind than Canada... Mexico is more in line with our intrests than our French Freinds up north..

This isn't about political correctness at all. It's about understanding that allies can disagree wtihout becoming enemies.

If we alienate the whole world, eventually we'll be destroyed.

We share a very large open border and they still wont regulate the people coming in to there country. They could care less if terrorists set up in there country with the intent of attacking america. I dont see how that is freindly.

It's possible that other countries secretly want to see America Fall. If we keep putting people like GW in the White House, those secret desires may turn into passive agressive or agressive actions against us. Canada's passivity regarding the boarders might be a sign of this.

See that has been identified as a security threat. Its a threat to our national security. I think people forget how many countrys depend on the United States. I dont like taking the position that we should appease the world.. I say if they want to continue to count on us for one thing or another they need to appease us.

We have solid allies we can do without suger coating our relationships with other countrys that aid our enemys.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I'd like to boot-fuk her, AND Tucker Carlson...lol

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Nah, it's not that. We have more than enough customs agents at our borders. You have to remember that all these terrorists do everything by the book. They have all their passports and proper documents to legally enter the country. What the US wants us to do is, detain suspicious looking people (brown people) interrogate them and finger print them before entry. We're a peaceful country, and bull**** like that doesn't wash here. And if we started to pull bull**** like that, we'd end up with a law happy lockdown country. And we don't want that.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    It's possible that other countries secretly want to see America Fall. If we keep putting people like GW in the White House, those secret desires may turn into passive agressive or agressive actions against us. Canada's passivity regarding the boarders might be a sign of this.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Ann Coulter is a smart lady who says things to make a name for herself, no more, no less.

And there we have it. This isn't some "neocon Skull&Bones" plot against Canada.

I seriously doubt most Americans, if very many at all, look at Canada as an ennemy. Maybe if someone owns a strip club close to the border they might........

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    See that has been identified as a security threat. Its a threat to our national security. I think people forget how many countrys depend on the United States. I dont like taking the position that we should appease the world.. I say if they want to continue to count on us for one thing or another they need to appease us.

We have solid allies we can do without suger coating our relationships with other countrys that aid our enemys.
    If you try to boss around everyone, they will soon get together and try to overthrow you. We're seeing the beginnings of that now.

We don't need to sugar coat our relationships, but we do need to pay more attention to other countries. Just because we may currently have the power to unilaterally make decisions doesn't mean it's a good idea to do so.

The problem is, we already have dug ourselves into a solitary hole (perhaps with room enough for England). It's a catch-22. Now that we've isolate ourselves and now that there is an "outside" threat that may do to America what the rest of the world has secretly wished, it's a bit late to back pedal and try to make ammends. Bush and his my-way-is-the-only-way policies are just going to make things worse faster.

I see what you are saying but i really think there is little we can do to appease our enemys to bring them to our side. Russia, France, Germany will never be our allies. I think the idea we should have held out for their approval was crazy..

Canada is a country that can be brought to our side. But we have to do something to get them there. I dont think acting like everything is fine is gonna work. They need to know that we consider them a problem and if they dont try to work things out. They will be singled out on this continent.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Blatant Attack on Canada, by the far right (VIDEO)

Follow this link to my posts about ant-americanism in the schools and the government of Canada

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I see what you are saying but i really think there is little we can do to appease our enemys to bring them to our side. Russia, France, Germany will never be our allies. I think the idea we should have held out for their approval was crazy..

Canada is a country that can be brought to our side. But we have to do something to get them there. I dont think acting like everything is fine is gonna work. They need to know that we consider them a problem and if they dont try to work things out. They will be singled out on this continent.

I hope it never comes to this, but when the US steps on enough feet, there will only be 2 countries. America and the rest of the world against them.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I hope it never comes to this, but when the US steps on enough feet, there will only be 2 countries. America and the rest of the world against them.
    Oh I guess we should just kiss everyones ass, pay for thier protection, and expect them to subvert us in everything we do: IE OIL FOR FOOD. Sorry bro there is a time and a place where you have to stand up for yourself and say what BUSH said. Your either with us or your with the terrorists. Bring em on.

Sometimes it's worth showing a little bit of diplomacy by bending a bit to the whims of other countries briefly to bring them to your side.

I wonder how differently things would have turned out if GW showed more concern about what the other countries felt. I think when GW ignored everyone he placed the straw that broke the camel's back. Unless we get a more diplomatic government in the White House, we may be in for a hellish ride over the next 8-12 years.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    MOUHAHAHAHAHA who let these low IQ ranked folks on TV!

We like english canadians, **** YOU Bitch,

anyone knows her email, I think I should hundred of thousand of email from French canucks would do her good

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    It's in Canada's best intrest that America stay the superpower

Ann Cloutier is trying to make a name for herself

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    It's in Canada's best intrest that America stay the superpower

Ann Cloutier is trying to make a name for herself
    not really, we all want china or india to be a superpower think about the cheap tshirt we,re going to get!!!!!!

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    First, the terrorists who got into Canada and then into the US for 9/11 passed through BOTH US and Canadian Customs, we are both at fault on that. The lack of Security in this case was the result of many years of being untouchable...not because of money and power, but because of geography...it is only recently (in the scheme of things) that other countries could come close enough to make a dent. Look at WWII, the Japanese were the only country to make any impact on US soil and it was not until the USSR teamed up with Cuba that there was ever a real threat due to lack of ICBMs in other countries. Although I will admit that Canada's Armed Forces are lame for the most part due to lack of funding (US spends ~400 Billion per year on Armed Forces, Canada spends ~7 Billion per year) it is partially due to our smaller population (only 30 million people) compared to the US it is nothing. For the most part, Canadians are supportive of US citizens...I believe that the reason Canada did not jump on the anti-terror movement with the US was simply a lack of evidence...and in hindsight, was Canada right or wrong? There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq (that I know of) and the money that funded the attacks in NYC came from Saudi Arabia, which for some reason was not followed up (as far as I know). I think there was more to the anti-terror campaign than just anti-terror. As much as the reporters in the clip were slagging Canada for needing the US...I think the relationship reciprical; Canada needs the US trade and the US needs Canadian water, power, and oil. We have seen what happens in the US when the power grid between Canada and the US goes down...I think like three states went black. If the BC service to California went down there would be even more attention. Canada even sets its dollar lower just to make US firms want to do business here.

Straight up, all I know is that we are all people. None of us chose where we were born.

Lastly, I am not trying to stir shyt up...I am just venting a little...I would go dog sledding to cool down, but first it would need to get 10 degrees colder and snow...then I would have to buy dogs and a sled...Ok, that is my only issue, do Americans really believe that travelling a few miles North makes for dog sledding weather?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I fail to see how it is anyone other than US Customs' fault when a person enters or does not enter the United States, decision and responsibilty lies with them. Watching your border is US Customs responsibility, not anyone else's. If Canada was really such a massive security leak don't you think the US Federal GVT would be a little bit more active in sealing up the border?

We share a very large open border and they still wont regulate the people coming in to there country. They could care less if terrorists set up in there country with the intent of attacking america. I dont see how that is freindly.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I fail to see how it is anyone other than US Customs' fault when a person enters or does not enter the United States, decision and responsibilty lies with them.

Indeed. Our border security (especially the southern border) is a joke. We needed to concentrate on that instead of sending guys to Iraq. But I'm not going to beat that horse anymroe........Canada could do more to help, but ultimatly who comes into our country is our responsibility (duh).

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you kidding me?

I would never hit a girl, but I'm willing to make an exception.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    That guy at the end, he deserves a Rock Bottom. "Everyone is dogsledding". Okay buddy.

Thread Information