Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    RockSolid is offline Banned

Time to switch Tactics, 5 Zionist soldiers killed in Palestine.

the Palis should learn from this attack, they should stop attacking civlians and start attacking the military, even if it takes 100 palestinians to target 1 Zionist soldier they should focus more on this technique. And checkpoints should be targeted first and foremost, the checkpoints are the frontline in the racist expanision of Zionism in the middle east. hopefully the pali groups focus on this technique more.

GAZA CITY (CNN) -- Five Israeli troops were killed Sunday when Palestinian militants set off an explosion in a tunnel beneath an Israeli military checkpoint and opened fire on the checkpoint as well, an Israeli official said.

The Fatah Hawks and Hamas took responsability for the attacks, the fatah hawks had been disolved in 1995, and were replaced by Tanzim Fatah but it seems like the Fatah Hawks are back.

The Fatah Hawks and Hamas took responsability for the attacks, the fatah hawks had been disolved in 1995, and were replaced by Tanzim Fatah but it seems like the Fatah Hawks are back.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    true that

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    checkpoints should be targeted first and foremost, the checkpoints are the frontline in the racist expanision of Zionism in the middle east. hopefully the pali groups focus on this technique more.
    What about the Palestinian civilians at the check points?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    What about the Palestinian civilians at the check points?
    what about the Pali civilians getting killed by the hundreds every week, by an out of control army.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what about the Pali civilians getting killed by the hundreds every week, by an out of control army.
    I was asking a serious question,

I just wanted your opinion, on how they could avoid killing their own people.

Where have you seen information on "Pali civilians getting killed by the hundreds every week"?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Rock, your not qualified to say whats a good military tactic or not. Your a college kid sitting comfortably in America, an internet wannabe warrior. For people like myself to even discuss military tactics with you is lowering myself to your level. Your time in college would be better served getting better grades then parhaps getting yourself a real life after school.

Grow up, get real.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    To those of you who still can't tell the difference between Jews and Israelis

http://www1.idf.il/DOVER/site/mainpa...docid=36147.EN

These soldiers were Israelis. They gave their lives for the country. They were not Jewish. Not one of them. All were Beduin soldiers.

May they rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Rock, your not qualified to say whats a good military tactic or not. Your a college kid sitting comfortably in America, an internet wannabe warrior. For people like myself to even discuss military tactics with you is lowering myself to your level. Your time in college would be better served getting better grades then parhaps getting yourself a real life after school.

Grow up, get real.
    We already know that, don't we.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Maybe non-military people would create a more peaceful world.......quit thinking about war tactics so much and it might diminish

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    To those of you who still can't tell the difference between Jews and Israelis

http://www1.idf.il/DOVER/site/mainpa...docid=36147.EN

These soldiers were Israelis. They gave their lives for the country. They were not Jewish. Not one of them. All were Beduin soldiers.

May they rest in peace.
    these people are bigger scum than the rest of them, we actually had Israeli bedouin soldiers come to our school, through some program, and have the nerve to debate the Muslim student association, justfying their loyalty to Israel, and why they do what they do, even saying it is Islamic to do so.

i walked out half way into it cause I would probably choke them, but we made these soldiers cry before they left, a bunch of pansies, and traitors, who are worst than the zionists.

Grow up, get real.
    soldiers take orders, so they arent qualified to say what is a good tactic or not, some of the greatest military tactians never fought in a war.

I already graduated "undergrad" school, worked as an political intern for the democratic party for 1 year, now am complleting my gradute studies in graduate school. Please dont tell me about good grades, because I am the smartest kid in the world.

my biggest passion in life is the end of zionist influence in american politics, and freedom for the palis.

aleximo is offline New Member
    soldiers take orders, so they arent qualified to say what is a good tactic or not, some of the greatest military tactians never fought in a war.

I already graduated "undergrad" school, worked as an political intern for the democratic party for 1 year, now am complleting my gradute studies in graduate school. Please dont tell me about good grades, because I am the smartest kid in the world.

my biggest passion in life is the end of zionist influence in american politics, and freedom for the palis.
    i'm glad u don't post your personal info. on your profile, otherwise i would come to your house and beat the **** out of you for being an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by aleximo
    i'm glad u don't post your personal info. on your profile, otherwise i would come to your house and beat the **** out of you for being an idiot.
    Take a week in the 'sin bin'. Also use that time to re-read the board rules. They apply to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by aleximo
    even though you are suspended, you can use the PM feature, PM me, and if you live in new jersey, I will give you my address, if not you give me yours. I swear on the Almighty Allah. they dont call me Shamrock for nothing. Its not a threat, or a fight, we will have a discussion, a peaceful one.

even though you are suspended, you can use the PM feature, PM me, and if you live in new jersey, I will give you my address, if not you give me yours. I swear on the Almighty Allah. they dont call me Shamrock for nothing. Its not a threat, or a fight, we will have a discussion, a peaceful one.

Children, grow up.

I swear on the Almighty Allah. they dont call me Shamrock for nothing..

So tell us why ''they'' (Who ever 'they' are) call you ''Shamrock''?.

So tell us why ''they'' (Who ever 'they' are) call you ''Shamrock''?.
    Why do you ask so many questions I was joking abotu that i was trying to act like an internet tough guy with that statement. But the Shamrock family fights with the UFC, Ken and Frank Shamrock.

. But the Shamrock family fights with the UFC, Ken and Frank Shamrock.
    You fight MMA?.

Thread Information