Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    RockSolid is offline Banned

US 'anger' at Israel weapons sale to China - AGAIN

The Israeli defence ministry has confirmed that it faced questioning by Washington over arms sales to China.
    But the ministry denied media reports that the US had demanded the dismissal of a top official over the matter.

A statement from the Israeli defence ministry said arms exports to China were being clarified with US officials in what it called a good spirit.

The statement followed Israeli reports that the sale of a sensitive weapons system to China had angered Washington.

According to the reports it prompted American calls for the resignation of the defence ministry's director, Amos Yaron.

The head of the Israeli parliament's defence committee, Youval Steinitz, said tensions, hidden from the public, had appeared in the last few years over Israel's weapons sales to China.

"There has been a tightening of checks exercised by the US on Israeli weapons exports... we are very sensitive to US requirements," Mr Steinitz said.

Defence Minister Shaul Mofaz also denied the newspaper reports, while accepting that a dossier on Israeli weapons sales to China was "in the process of clarification".

Correspondents say the row risks adding to an atmosphere of suspicion between the Israel and the Pentagon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4101961.stm

It is Zionist strategy to ally themselves with superpowers since the beginning of time now the China seems to be the new superpower the Zionist loyalty might shift to China.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    bro, u're wasting space because every nation in the world sells and trades weapons, food and raw materials. nothing new or exciting. US sold weapons to the now hated Osama bin Laden, as well as Saddam Hussein. big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    bro, u're wasting space because every nation in the world sells and trades weapons, food and raw materials. nothing new or exciting. US sold weapons to the now hated Osama bin Laden, as well as Saddam Hussein. big deal.
    its not normal for the US to get "angry" about it and this isnt the frist time either

I find it funny so called "Americans" get so defensive when someone critizes Israel, that is too scary to me. you actually put the US down to support Israel, amazing.

you guys are crazy, you say "spying" against your own country is normal, selling arms to a competitor is normal, checkpoints are normal.

Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    its not normal for the US to get "angry" about it and this isnt the frist time either

I find it funny so called "Americans" get so defensive when someone critizes Israel, that is too scary to me. you actually put the US down to support Israel, amazing.

you guys are crazy, you say "spying" against your own country is normal, selling arms to a competitor is normal, checkpoints are normal.
    u think i'm downgrading America? i was in the Marines for 4 years and I would do anything for this country. i'm afraid it's u who would betray this country. u speak as though the MIddle East is the greatest place ever. we have enough problems in this country and yet every thread u start puts down Israel. big deal, we already understand how u feel about Israel and the "evil zionists", so why don't u talk about something new already? talk about problems in America. enough with your racist, one-sided views....nobody is listening. u'd have better luck at www.al-jazeera.com or whatever the hell it is.

u think i'm downgrading America? i was in the Marines for 4 years and I would do anything for this country. i'm afraid it's u who would betray this country. u speak as though the MIddle East is the greatest place ever. we have enough problems in this country and yet every thread u start puts down Israel. big deal, we already understand how u feel about Israel and the "evil zionists", so why don't u talk about something new already? talk about problems in America. enough with your racist, one-sided views....nobody is listening. u'd have better luck at www.al-jazeera.com or whatever the hell it is.
    how come everytime I critize a persons loyalty to america they somehow become a marine, very strange. i never said the middle east was the greast place to be in, i would like for you to show me that.

to me zionism and zionist influence is the greatest threat to america, and americas power. and terrorism to america comes because of our support of the zionist cause. i pray for a day in america in which zionism and its influence is totally erased from american politics.

Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    how come everytime I critize a persons loyalty to america they somehow become a marine, very strange. i never said the middle east was the greast place to be in, i would like for you to show me that.

to me zionism and zionist influence is the greatest threat to america, and americas power. and terrorism to america comes because of our support of the zionist cause. i pray for a day in america in which zionism and its influence is totally erased from american politics.
    don't u understand that there's always going to be somebody else waiting to take their position??? look at the entire history of the world, it's all about alliances and helping each other out. just like the arab countries in the middle east do.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Your right, he's wasting space. Few of us don't even bother to reply to this stuff anymore. This is a political/religious/war forum. Its not a platform for two members in particular to spread their hatred for Israel on a daily basis. If this practice doesn't halt soon, and the same people start to contribute other materials to the forum these types of posts will be getting deleted or locked. Its tiring.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No what is the problems is the US giving top high tech weapons to Israel and Israel selling the technology to the ennemy

God bless backstabbing friend... sorry guys I cannot write more the canadian jewish committee is now suing my nazi ass

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    No what is the problems is the US giving top high tech weapons to Israel and Israel selling the technology to the ennemy

God bless backstabbing friend... sorry guys I cannot write more the canadian jewish committee is now suing my nazi ass

Israel is not selling American made equipment. It's selling Israeli made equipment, and has the same rights to do so as any other country in the world.
    Don't forget that Israel is still an independent country, and just as the US actions don't always meet Israel's interests, so do the Israeli actions not always meet the American interests.

Thread Information